LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High Desert

MusicBABY180

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mommy Melissa

Well hello there sweet baby :) My name is Mommy Melissa and I am in Palm Springs and use to live in the High Desert Area :rolleyes: So I love taking care of sweet babies like yourself by nurturing them, playing with them and of course pampering them over the phone ;)

if you like to talk to me I am here contact me :)

**hugs and kisses**

Mommy Melissa

melissa4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm moving with Baby Maggie to the high desert, Victor Valley, and more specifically to Apple Valley in about a month! How's that for close?

Since we'll be new to the area, do you have suggestions for where to buy diapers there? What we buy here are Member's Mark (now called Simply Right) at Sam's Club and my research shows that the only warehouse store in the area is a Costco. If there are other retail places that sell similar diapers, insert boost pads or even high capacity adult diapers, please let me know.

My move date to Apple Valley will be by 12 February. Any advice on brick and motar locations to buy adult diapers in the Victor Valley area would be appreciated.

Mahalo,

Honu

I'm not out that way, but I do know that there isn't much in the way of 'stores' that would carry such things. The closest you might get are places out in the Valley that carry incontinence supplies. There are a couple, but the best is still XP medical, they are about 100 miles west in Ventura.

I think KCK medical supplies sells on-line, and has a warehouse is in Van Nuys in the valley. They carry both Molicares and Abenas, plus other brands..so you have a good selection. :thumbsup:

I'd just go with ordering on-line like most everyone else. Stick with XP medical, you'll have your stuff in a couple of days, which might be faster then what you were used to while living in FL.

I don't know of any other B/M store fronts where you can just walk in and pick up what you want. Unless you're looking for Depends or some generic brand that Walmart or Sams club carries,which you are, since I re-read your post. :blush:

The closest Sam's club to that area is down in SB itself. There is a Sam's near the interchange of the 15 and 10 freeways, but thats a bit south to go, unless you have other business etc. heres a link:

http://www.google.com/search?q=victorville+sams+club&btnG=Search&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&client=firefox-a&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=665628l678449l0l678730l10l10l0l0l0l0l1294l3139l0.4.2.1.0.1.0.1l9l0&oq=victorville+sams+club&aq=f&aqi=g-sv1g-b1&aql=

OH! and BTW, welcome to the wet....errr..."West' coast of these here United States :D It is true that here in California you will find a lot of "granola types" IE nuts fruits and flakes :P but theres a few good apples out this way as well.

Good luck in your moving and your job out this way. maybe down the road we can have some kind of get together or what not. There are quite a few AB/DL types out here, though they seem to be hard to find...

don't know why that is though *shrug*

I am here in Palmdale for two more days. Anybody want to meet? Also would it be possible to get some better diapers? Sorry to ask but I didn't have time to order any more from XP and now all I can find is Assurance or Depends. I can pay for them, its just that these leak way to easily and I am scared that I will leak throughout the day. Thanks! nknwn0314@yahoo.com. :)

I'm not out that way, but I do know that there isn't much in the way of 'stores' that would carry such things. The closest you might get are places out in the Valley that carry incontinence supplies. There are a couple, but the best is still XP medical, they are about 100 miles west in Ventura.

I think KCK medical supplies sells on-line, and has a warehouse is in Van Nuys in the valley. They carry both Molicares and Abenas, plus other brands..so you have a good selection. :thumbsup:

I'd just go with ordering on-line like most everyone else. Stick with XP medical, you'll have your stuff in a couple of days, which might be faster then what you were used to while living in FL.

I don't know of any other B/M store fronts where you can just walk in and pick up what you want. Unless you're looking for Depends or some generic brand that Walmart or Sams club carries,which you are, since I re-read your post. :blush:

The closest Sam's club to that area is down in SB itself. There is a Sam's near the interchange of the 15 and 10 freeways, but thats a bit south to go, unless you have other business etc. heres a link:

http://www.google.co...=g-sv1g-b1&aql=

OH! and BTW, welcome to the wet....errr..."West' coast of these here United States :D It is true that here in California you will find a lot of "granola types" IE nuts fruits and flakes :P but theres a few good apples out this way as well.

Good luck in your moving and your job out this way. maybe down the road we can have some kind of get together or what not. There are quite a few AB/DL types out here, though they seem to be hard to find...

don't know why that is though *shrug*

Mahalo D^2, er I mean square D. We're mail ordering a few bags of the good stuff and packing it with us for the drive over. We've got to stay in a hotel until I can close on a house and that's why I posed the question. I don't know how long closing might take and I'm not sure if I can get mail order delivery to the hotel for a resupply. It's times like that when it's good to know of a local medical supply or pharmacy that stocks middle to high end diapers as well as box franchise stores (Costco is in Victorville) that stock the low end diapers by the case. I just wondered if someone out there could confirm that Costco has about the same sort of cheap diapers as Sam's Club here does.

Yes, we use different diapers depending on the situation. For overnight though, our current choice is Dry 24/7. We are open and anxious to try new diapers and once we're settled in a house, mail order won't be an issue at all.

I'm looking forward to joining you over there and being half way between my other properties!

• 1 month later...

Aloha ya'll!

We're in AV now and checked out the local Costco. No luck and at $55, we couldn't even find justification to join. We're suffering with Depends orange 3 tapes until I can close on a short sale. There's nothing quick about those and this one is no different. When we actually do close, and I can get my paltry 13,000 pounds of stuff out of storage, I'll be able to go back to cloth at home and we'll be better set to recieve mail order. Getting past closing is also necessary before we can meet up with square D and BriGuy as I'll have to take a day off to meet on a Thursday.

Regards from AVCA,

Honu

UPDATE: I had to cancel the short sale as I figured out that the seller was dragging it out to stay in the property longer and that a pine tree close to the house had the potential to break up the slab. I'm now trying to buy a foreclosure and waiting about a week now for the bank that owns it to sign the contract. ARG! It doesn't take this long in the rest of the country!!! Anybody else want to help me "fix" this place?

Cool :) BTW, I'm not sure if we mentioned the 'sticker shock' for a lot of stuff out here, it's a bit pricey :P

Anyways, as for meet ups, it doesn't have to be on a Thursday, any day would work really. I just mentioned that because thats one of my days off :blush: Bri is usually off on Sunday, but he's working like 3 jobs :screwy: so that can be hit or miss as well. But as long as things get planned ahead, then I am sure something can be worked out :)

Anyways, welcome again, hope things w/ the short sale work out and you have a comfy landing spot.

Also, even though you are renting, you can order stuff on-line. Xp medical can ship and will deliver most anywhere.

May be even check out a UPS store for a PO box. They can sign for stuff and everything shipped from XP medical is discreetly packaged..... just something else to consider while you are waiting ;)

Aloha!

• 1 month later...

Hello! I just moved to Fontana and I wanted to see if anyone is near me? I may be going to see a movie by myself tomorrow at Ontario Mills with a little extra padding if another AB/DL wants to tag along. Email or text me!

nknwn0314@gmail.com

(Edited by Admin)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...