LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help 24 Hour Coach Trip

india25

hiya in just under 2 weeks i will be going skiing, due to cost factor and me not being so keen on flying i will be taking a coach trip from london to grenoble(france) which is a 24 hour coach trip. i suffer from having no bladder or bowel control and need to wear nappies 24/7.(however am also a diaper lover) im a bit worried about changing on the coach, leaking onto the seat, and possibley the person next to me smelling urine or something like that. also are incontinence products readily available in french supermarkets (nappy style) any help / advice/ tips would be much apreciated

Guest dl_aslee

If you just pee you should be able to just do one or two diapers during the trip. If you have bowel problems then you will have to change asap though as it will be noticeable and will give you a rash, only had one from that one time and I vow to never have that happen again.

As far as I know Abena x-plus/Secure X-plus/Babino's are the ones to get for long wear. 10-12hrs or more with boosters, depends/attends/abena all make some. Grab some plastic pants also they will help a lot. Sorry but can't help you with were to get as your in the UK, but you almost certainly will have to order online, so get to ordering so that they arrive in time and just pack them in your bag, bring a small bag with a change, that way you don't have to show it off if you have to go change. Also bring some plastic bags and double wrap your used one, I have no idea though about where one would dispose of one on the train though, last time I was on a train, I was like 5-10years old. Might be best to ask staff where there is one if there isn't one in the bathroom, specially if its not just pee. Pee you could probably get away with double bagging and putting back in your bag.

Definitely order online as store diapers are almost a certainty to make you have an embarrassing moment and probably change like every 2-4 hours, which won't be fun on the train.