LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Easier Times Going?

Ok I'm a guy who likes to wears a diapers to wet but mostly to poop. but theres these times in which pooping hurts and makes me think of giving this up. So I'll ask my community, past laxitives, how can I make pooping my diaper easier? I don't want to use laxities as I don't want the unpredictably nor enemas as i just don't like putting things there. So any ideas?

'l

if it hurts to go, chances are you're suffering from constipation (assuming you dont have health issues like hemorrhoids or the likes). The best prescription for that is simple: FIBER. dark leafy greens, fruits, products like metamucil and Activia, or even fiber bulkers will help. just be sure you're also getting enough water each day, or lots of fiber could potentially backfire. also watch grease/oil intake, as that can cause runny or loose stools.

If you have pain upon defication, you should see a doctor. You could have a blockage in the making. A blockage can kill you.

Ok I'm a guy who likes to wears a diapers to wet but mostly to poop. but theres these times in which pooping hurts and makes me think of giving this up. So I'll ask my community, past laxitives, how can I make pooping my diaper easier? I don't want to use laxities as I don't want the unpredictably nor enemas as i just don't like putting things there. So any ideas?

'l

If you have pain upon defication, you should see a doctor. You could have a blockage in the making. A blockage can kill you.

Try a stool sofener. Like the commercial says, "It dosn't make you go, it makes it more fun to go!" (Not verbatum but the drift is there)