LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Like A Dress Up Party?

Baby Bethany

A quickie, so what's the best sissy dress up?

1) Little Bo Peep (Oh, my sheep, my sheep......where the heck are my sheep?)

2) Dorothy from Oz (I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto!)

3) Little Red Riding Hood (Grandma, what big teeth you have!)

4) Alice in Wonderland (Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, what curious names for little boys!)

5) Schoolgirl (Oh noooo, not the cane Miss!)

6) Cheerleader (Give me a B.....Give me an E.....Give me a T.....Give me an H.........What does it spell?)

7) Ballerina (Sorry, I can't spell the music to Swan Lake!!)

8) Other?

Beth

I'm a huge Alice fan, but... *pouts* I don't have a costume. I wanna get one, but I cant find a good one. They're all like the slutty Halloween type.

I'd go with Dorthy or schoolgirl, since those are the only two I have. Lol.

-Sophie

I'm a huge Alice fan, but... *pouts* I don't have a costume. I wanna get one, but I cant find a good one. They're all like the slutty Halloween type.

I'd go with Dorthy or schoolgirl, since those are the only two I have. Lol.

-Sophie

Oh, so I take it to mean that you prefer the pure story book type Alice, like this:

http://www.fancydress.com/costumes/email_p...f0%7e117328%7e0

To the slutty one, like this:

http://www.fancydress.com/costumes/email_p...f0%7e592869%7e0

My big problem with Alice is that I don't look great blonde, and because of that I have no blonde wigs. Having said that, is Alice blonde in the book? Or is that just a Disney idea......anyone know?

I like Dorothy too, plus you get to carry a little dog in a basket!!

Beth

I have only one dress, and it's just a little girls size 14, but it has some nice ruffels and the material is like satin and a peach color, but I think I would love the ballarina look.

That was always one of my dreams growing up, to be dressed as a ballarina, and it hasn't happend yet.

I have only one dress, and it's just a little girls size 14, but it has some nice ruffels and the material is like satin and a peach color, but I think I would love the ballarina look.

That was always one of my dreams growing up, to be dressed as a ballarina, and it hasn't happend yet.

Well life is too short, so you get on line and get that tutu girlfriend!!!

All joking aside, I wasn't that interested in ballarina's until last Christmas when we went to see the nutcracka suite. I tell you guys, those ballarina's are sexy!!

Beth

I'm planning for expo's. I've already done my avatar character, and another character from that show. As the next expo is February, I might do this:

Chaos-Head.jpg

Schoolgirl crossplay's amuse the convention goers as well as myself. Although, I'll leave the big sword as it's not that easy to get it on the train.

Where are these Expo's held Abrera? What happens at them, other than dressing up? Come on, tell all the gory details!!!

Beth

http://www.midlandsmcmexpo.com/

magically you go to Telford, London, Nottingham or wherever, dress up as as your favourite character and meet celebrities. Then in the middle of the day, you have the masquerade where you put on a little performance or dance and then everyone dances to Caramel Dansen.

Oh and my nurses outfit might not come as they don't have the colour I clicked buy it now on. But in doing Rimi for expo I have my eye on a lovely length wig, a bow and a blazer. Apart from that i needz a white blouse, and some of that tartanney material for to sew a skirt together. I haz the socks and shoes already.

Sounds like fun!! Why make a tartan skirt though? It just looks like a bog standard knife pleated mini skirt to me. You can get those anywhere.

Beth

LOL. Bayb, I thought you didn't dress up?

Beth

:o I have never said that. I get to dress up every new Years.

That was last year. This one was year before.

IM000064.jpg

Here is from 3 years back

IM000885.jpg

I am getting better , don't you think?

Here's a hint of this year.

HPIM0065.jpg

:o I have never said that. I get to dress up every new Years.

That was last year. This one was year before.

IM000064.jpg

Here is from 3 years back

IM000885.jpg

I am getting better , don't you think?

Here's a hint of this year.

HPIM0065.jpg

LOL. What the hell, where's your face?

My mistake, someone on here said they're only a Sissy online.......I thought it was you for some reason!!

Beth

LOL. What the hell, where's your face?

My mistake, someone on here said they're only a Sissy online.......I thought it was you for some reason!!

Beth

No, that may have been something I said years ago. back then it was true, but I also would have mentioned I have worn only panties for the last 20 years with my wife's blessing. It is her work that is making my costumes better.

The reason for the dress up is for the Mummers parade in Philadelphia. We have won prizes each year.

My wife each year tries to come up with a theme that has me in diapers, but not yet. Although there have been many large groups that have.

2008liberty_025.jpg

Oh a little primary schollgirl uniform , mmmmmmmmh maybe a gingham pink dress, or a box pleated grey pinafore with a petitely ironed white blouse.(I got a gold star on my copybook today look Mummy)

Second on my list would definetly be Alice in Wonderland. I just adore her blue dress with the short puffed sleeves and the gorgoues pinanfore white apron (curtsies).

Third on my list would be Dorothy from the Wizrad of Oz. I just love her blue gingham above the knee dress and flouncy five layers of chiffon petti peeking out (blushes).

What little girl would not want to be a ballerina, dressed prettily in a pink leotard and pink tights, with a beautiful stiff pink tutu to spin and twirl in (Oh gosh heaven )

Oh a little primary schollgirl uniform , mmmmmmmmh maybe a gingham pink dress, or a box pleated grey pinafore with a petitely ironed white blouse.(I got a gold star on my copybook today look Mummy)

Anyone know where I can get a decent school pinafore dress? The ones they have on ebaby look a bit rubbish.

Beth

• 5 years later...

Sorry for the the thread dredging but ....

A quickie, so what's the best sissy dress up?

1) Little Bo Peep (Oh, my sheep, my sheep......where the heck are my sheep?)

2) Dorothy from Oz (I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto!)

3) Little Red Riding Hood (Grandma, what big teeth you have!)

4) Alice in Wonderland (Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, what curious names for little boys!)

5) Schoolgirl (Oh noooo, not the cane Miss!)

6) Cheerleader (Give me a B.....Give me an E.....Give me a T.....Give me an H.........What does it spell?)

7) Ballerina (Sorry, I can't spell the music to Swan Lake!!)

8) Other?

Beth

Yes yes and Yes again, When oh WHEN is the pretty party pretty please?

• 3 weeks later...