LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Using Diapers Cause Prostate Problems?

I've worn diapers for pleasure for many years now, but have just recently begun having problems with my prostate. I'm 41 years old--not too young to be having prostate problems, but on the young side--and I'm beginning to wonder if the diapers have caused this problem or perhaps it's just making the symptoms worse.

I talked pretty candidly to the Physician's Assistant at my uro about this and he said there was no way. If you wear diapers you can become dependant on them (hence the name "Depend," he joked), but they can't cause prostate problems.

Almost everyone I've talked with has said the same thing, but I could swear that wetting my diapers makes the problem worse.

I don't get to wear very often--an hour a day, maybe three days a week--though I do get whole days on very rare occasions.

I've got loads of theories--from where I position my penis so the urine doesn't meet any resistance to only peeing while standing--but they're all just conjecture at this point.

So what do you think? Is there any way that wearing a using my diapers could be exacerbating this problem?

I'm eager to hear your responses.

-RMS401

Hi,

I would say no. but you don't say what the "problem" actually is.

I did find an interesting note in an article on BPH that stated that when you have an erection, the urinary sphinter will be tightened until the erection has passed. And I have found this to happen especially in the morning.

So if your concern is the symptom of difficulty starting urination, pay attention as to whether you have had a recent erection or not as that will hold the answer to that symptom.

you can always have a PSA and digital exam also to alay any fears.

Kevy

Hi RMS.

I don't think diapers would cause prostrate problems. One thing, if I have allergies and take Benadryl it will cause the prostrate to enlarge a bit and cause minor difficulty in urninating. :crybaby: Relaxing and not forcing is the best way to urinate when this happens to me. :P

For me, the position of the penis should point "south" for a more natural flow. I seem to have problems urinating when pointed "north" in a lying down position.

Hope this helps.

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I've worn diapers for pleasure for many years now, but have just recently begun having problems with my prostate. I'm 41 years old--not too young to be having prostate problems, but on the young side--and I'm beginning to wonder if the diapers have caused this problem or perhaps it's just making the symptoms worse.

I talked pretty candidly to the Physician's Assistant at my uro about this and he said there was no way. If you wear diapers you can become dependant on them (hence the name "Depend," he joked), but they can't cause prostate problems.

Almost everyone I've talked with has said the same thing, but I could swear that wetting my diapers makes the problem worse.

I don't get to wear very often--an hour a day, maybe three days a week--though I do get whole days on very rare occasions.

I've got loads of theories--from where I position my penis so the urine doesn't meet any resistance to only peeing while standing--but they're all just conjecture at this point.

So what do you think? Is there any way that wearing a using my diapers could be exacerbating this problem?

I'm eager to hear your responses.

-RMS401