LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Panties

babystevie

162 members have voted

1. 1. do you wear plastic panties over your diapers?

• yes
    • no

We always called them "rubber"

Practical keeping things dry and in place - no leaks !

On the Fetish side thick crinkle crinkle noisy - am I making too much noise wearing my diapered gear ?

Click on the image

SOME OF CHRISTINE'S RUBBER PANTIES

EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE UNDIES

On 5/26/2017 at 2:28 PM, BabyLock said:

Practical keeping things dry and in place - no leaks !

On the Fetish side thick crinkle crinkle noisy - am I making too much noise wearing my diapered gear ?

Why not just wear something over it. They make them

The trend these days is to layer clothing - why not layer on another layer of Michelin Man (or Pillsbury dough boy) ?

5 hours ago, BabyLock said:

The trend these days is to layer clothing - why not layer on another layer of Michelin Man (or Pillsbury dough boy) ?

????

When you are cold you layer another layer of clothing to keep warm without going the full enchilada with a thermal parka and being too warm.

When you are hot you shed layers to acclimate to the conditions.

When you are going to be tanking the pee around another diaper; pad or liner maybe necessary and then for security another plastic panty to keep

it all leak free.

Result you look like the Michelin man rolly polly resemblance to Pillsbury's doughboy.

Just add another layer to Voksenbeie's outfit to get the idea !

From what I get, Baby Lok was trying to be funny, but the joke, given the main sequence of the topic was very tangential and obscure to the point that I was left wondering, and in this politically correct culture, being offended is a cottage industry that did not exist 30 years ago. It is usually the case that when you think you are reading "between the lines" you are reading into the lines. since such things are so murky and ill-defined, you fill it in with stuff your mind makes up. It is a draw in a fight that nobody should want, so just drop it since it is going nowhere at several hundred times the speed of light that anyone wants to go. and let us get back on topic

We have come a long way in 30 years, Back then, the only dimension that was given routinely was waist. Then they added leg size, then crotch width. Now, from some companies, we have side

Oh, okay, "rate" on a 0 to 4 scale...you had me going there for a minute.

With all the information that is available from plastic pants vendors, we still have to buy from several different ones to learn, for instance, that a medium full-cut Fetware panty will be taller and have tighter elastics than a medium full-cut Rearz/AC Medical one. These are factors that contribute both to the way it feels to wear them - which is what's important to me - and to how well they keep the wearer dry when worn over diapers. In fact it may be worth writing a sort of mini-review comparing the two in detail.

I have a review section and have invited particpation, which means I do not know what will come in from what company

What you are talking about would be a "shootout" or "smackdown". For myself, I would just look at the full page reviews. Those cover all the variables that can be objectively discussed and also have COMMENTS sections that the reviewer can give personal impressions. For example the Rearz high-waist Christy, combined with a matching 25" full-circle skirt makes an excellent babydoll set. But since my reviews are also for IC, you will not find that there unless I add a cetegory for "sanitary slips"

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...