LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
babystevie

Plastic Panties

120 members have voted

1. 1. do you wear plastic panties over your diapers?

• yes
    • no

I'm from the old school, so plastic pants, yeah. I can't help but love them, and it has to be part of the package for me. Most times, even with a disposable. 

I wear plastic panties over my night diapers since I flop around a lot.  The plastic pants help prevent leaks.

Definitely. I first discovered plastic panties when I was looking into cloth diapers, and I wear them with everything now. They're very convenient.

i usually wear plastic panties over my diaper at night or when i'm looking to max out my diaper. I also like with different panties i can change the look of my diaper, pink to be alittle fem, baby print if i'm feeling little or a plan pair for extra protection

We always called them "rubber"

Yes I have four different types of plastic pants with lots of teddies.   However, my favorite will always be the one with the solar system on it and a band that has red cars(my favorite color) around it.   It is so comfy on my diapers.

Practical keeping things dry and in place - no leaks !

On the Fetish side thick crinkle crinkle noisy - am I making too much noise wearing my diapered gear ? 

Click on the image

SOME OF CHRISTINE'S RUBBER PANTIES

EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE UNDIES

What a silly question.  Yes

I have to wear waterproof pants because I only wear cloth diapers.

On 5/26/2017 at 2:28 PM, BabyLock said:

Practical keeping things dry and in place - no leaks !

On the Fetish side thick crinkle crinkle noisy - am I making too much noise wearing my diapered gear ? 

Actually, they do not crinkkle so mauch as making a rustling or "sshhh"y sound but at any rate will be noticeable, especially under a skirt or dress or worn under another pair

We like plastic too :-) And when we wear Inspire+ InControl, it's like having the best of both worlds all rolled up into one big diaper. It would be much nicer however, if the plastic outer layer on Inspire+ diapers covered a larger portion of the diaper. IMG_2717.PNG

Why not just wear something over it. They make them

The trend these days is to layer clothing - why not layer on another layer of Michelin Man (or Pillsbury dough boy) ?

5 hours ago, BabyLock said:

The trend these days is to layer clothing - why not layer on another layer of Michelin Man (or Pillsbury dough boy) ?

????

When you are cold you layer another layer of clothing to keep warm without going the full enchilada with a thermal parka and being too warm.

When you are hot you shed layers to acclimate to the conditions.

When you are going to be tanking the pee around another diaper; pad or liner maybe necessary and then for security another plastic panty to keep

it all leak free.

Result you look like the Michelin man rolly polly resemblance to Pillsbury's doughboy.

Just add another layer to Voksenbeie's outfit to get the idea !

Relax you are reading TOO much into this - past two posts related to layering which would appear to make one look like a/the Michelin Man.

Layering would increase the bulk worn externally - perhaps resulting in a person being well padded - term for multiple diapers.

More diapers and plastic pants results in more protection but also more bulk.

So NO you are not FAT by any means but adding more bulk may tend to appear that way !

From what I get, Baby Lok was trying to be funny, but the joke, given the main sequence of the topic was very tangential and obscure to the point that I was left wondering, and in this politically correct culture, being offended is a cottage industry that did not exist 30 years ago. It is usually the case that when you think you are reading "between the lines" you are reading into the lines. since such things are so murky and ill-defined, you fill it in with stuff your mind makes up. It is a draw in a fight that nobody should want, so just drop it since it is going nowhere at several hundred times the speed of light that anyone wants to go. and let us get back on topic

We have come a long way in 30 years, Back then, the only dimension that was given routinely was waist. Then they added leg size, then crotch width. Now, from some companies, we have side  length at the shortest point or maximum hip size over diapers. Some companies, and also this discription should include material thickness and texture (smooth, taffeta, embossed i.e. a measure of "graininess". It might be better to rat on a 0 to 4 scale)

With baby panties, the most well-known rubber panties, save for size, usually given in pounds and age, in the US; it might read "Medium...20-25 lbs...24 mo", not waist size, none of this was done since mothers pretty much knew what to look for from having played with dolls and seeing these kinds of things to the point of being familiar with shape and proportion. So a girl could just pick up a pair of baby panties, look at the size and size chart and know if that is what she wanted. Also, that was when 90% of shopping was physical and you could pick the item up, see and touch it. Now we buy without full physical knowledge either by catalog or online

Oh, okay, "rate" on a 0 to 4 scale...you had me going there for a minute.

With all the information that is available from plastic pants vendors, we still have to buy from several different ones to learn, for instance, that a medium full-cut Fetware panty will be taller and have tighter elastics than a medium full-cut Rearz/AC Medical one. These are factors that contribute both to the way it feels to wear them - which is what's important to me - and to how well they keep the wearer dry when worn over diapers. In fact it may be worth writing a sort of mini-review comparing the two in detail.

I have a review section and have invited particpation, which means I do not know what will come in from what company

What you are talking about would be a "shootout" or "smackdown". For myself, I would just look at the full page reviews. Those cover all the variables that can be objectively discussed and also have COMMENTS sections that the reviewer can give personal impressions. For example the Rearz high-waist Christy, combined with a matching 25" full-circle skirt makes an excellent babydoll set. But since my reviews are also for IC, you will not find that there unless I add a cetegory for "sanitary slips"

When wearing my cloth diaper I love my rubber panties.  Sometimes I will wear them with a disposable diaper when home, but am afraid of the noise attracting attention to me in public.  

I wear cloth diapers too at night need plastic pants