LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Panties

babystevie

162 members have voted

1. 1. do you wear plastic panties over your diapers?

• yes
    • no

Since I'm in cloth diapers, everything would be soaked!!! I also think it is kind of fun to pull them on and make sure that my diapers are tucked into the plastic pants.

An additional note - I think the pastel colors are the best - yellow, blue and pink...

CDL

• 4 weeks later...

Made to wear plastic pants or rubber pants over my cloth diapers,wear cloth about 95% of time,and sometimes am made to

wear plastic or rubber pants over my bambino,x-plus or molicare diapers by my FemDom Wife.

I always wear plastic pants over diapers, essential with cloth and adds a bit of security with disposeables.

I have always thought that plastic pants are an essential part never feel competely diapered without them.

Never do. Aside from the fact that I really don't have a pair for myself, I just always felt that the take away from the feeling of being more like a baby. More than half the time I see a baby, I just see them wearing a diaper and not a pair of plastic panties. The occational rhumbas yes but plastics no. Thats just what I'm used to living State-side and thats what I'll mimic.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 10 months later...

when I was in fourth grade i wore vinyl very tight plastic panties to school . I didn't have anything on under them . by lunchtime I was really uncomfortable . inside the plastic panties my skin had become hot red moist and painful . at home I got them off my skin smelled bad too. the memory of that day has kept me from wanting to try it again

I consider plastic pants as part of the overall experiance, I have worn disposables without but they never feel right.

I use close fitting pants over disposables the help the diapers stay close to my body and help lessen the diaper rustle.

With cloth diapers I tend to wear loose fitting pants, They also help either type of diaper slide over bedding so the stay where you put them on.

I wear cloth diapers for the most part and cloth diapers generally require some sort of waterproof cover. Sometimes I wear a lined plastic pantie over disposables. Plastic panties alone over disposables just don't make sense to me. Liquid between two layers of plastic will not absorb into anything and will still leak out at some point.

I wear cloth diapers for the most part and cloth diapers generally require some sort of waterproof cover. Sometimes I wear a lined plastic pantie over disposables. Plastic panties alone over disposables just don't make sense to me. Liquid between two layers of plastic will not absorb into anything and will still leak out at some point.

Actually, with well fitting plastic or rubber pants, small leaks are contained as they present a waterproof layer between points on a disposable that tend to weep and the rest of the world. The key, though, is putting the nappy on right in the first place to minimize leakage.

• Like 1
  • 7 years later...

I'm from the old school, so plastic pants, yeah. I can't help but love them, and it has to be part of the package for me. Most times, even with a disposable.