LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loose.. Or Tight?

diaperboyMKE

I guess I would go with just on the tight side of snug. Wearing Molicares with their sideways stretch I tend to pull them beyond what would be a normal end Point. Perhaps about half a tape to a full tape length of stretch. I certainly, as I wear 24/7, need a snug diaper to avoid leaks. I wear normal cut jeans so they tend to hold the diaper up where it's suppose to be. I do find that after the end of a day with pant's off, a very wet one does sag down, which I don't mind as well. Kind of gives me that baby feeling, and surely tips off the wife it's time for a change.

Tight is better for me. I can't stand having a droopy diaper trying to slide down my legs :angry2: I once had my diaper fall down as I walked back from my mailbox. Luckily nobody saw me B) I felt it slipping so I tried to walk bow-legged to stop it but it slid more. I tried to hold it in place with a hand on the front of my bathrobe, and just as my hand got there a tape ripped through the plastic. Splat! Right there at my feet was a soaked diaper :o I had to reach down and get the front of it in my right hand, then slide the left side up with my other hand as I held a few letters in my teeth. It would have made for a comical sight I guess, but since then it's t-i-g-h-t and if I think the tapes won't hold I pin or tape over them. I don't want to relive that part of my past ;)

Bettypooh

Tight around the waist. loose everywhere else. I use pin-on cloth diapers and they will fall off if not pinned securely.

I wear loose fitting plastic overpants. This lets the diaper breathe.

I've always thought tighter is better and tried to get my diaper pretty snug to avoid leaks.. but lately i've noticed that when I wear it looser it seems to absorb faster and not leak! How do you guys wear, and why?

i wear my cloth flannel diapers tight. love the feel of the cloth against my body and tight just feels great keeps the right pressure against the right parts to keep me in the aroused mode when ever the feeling is necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

Like most here I like wearing my diaper relatively tight. The only problem I have is the tapes pop sometimes which is really really annoying. Also if you get them too tight, like Adrian mentioned, they can dig into your hips which is a tad uncomfortable!