• 1 Week
    • 2 weeks
    • 1 Month
    • 2 months
    • 3 months
    • Half a Year
    • Year
    • Over a Year!
    • To long to Remeber - Let us know how long!

I'm just past 18 months 24/7 X 95% of the time - I used to wear underwear when I went to the gym and when I ran, but I have managed to do both in diapers for the last few months. All my remaining boxers are in a bag, stored with my winter tires, and I made a deal with myself that if I don't need them before I need the tires, then when I pull down the tires, I will toss out the boxers. It seems likely that's what will happen - I haven't had to pull them out since I put them away. 

I'm going on 7 months now.

When the COVID-19 lockdowns and shutdowns and quarantines started, they said it would just be for a couple of weeks.

I thought if I was working from home for a couple of weeks, and most stuff out in the community was closed so there was nowhere to go, it would be a fun chance for a little experiment in 24/7 to just stay diapered until the crisis was over.

Well, it's 7 months later.  I'm wearing pullups during the day (I don't like messing, so I like being able to pull them down to go #2), and wear a big heavy diaper for overnight use (or daytime use if I don't think I'll be pooping anytime soon).  I haven't worn grown-up underwear since 03/15/2020.  I haven't even tried to keep holding my wee.  I think at this point I'm pretty thoroughly unpotty trained with regards to peeing.  I just put on my diaper, and don't even really realize it at this point when I'm peeing, I just notice my diaper is wet later (sometimes I'll notice I'm peeing in the middle of peeing, then ignore it and move on).

My job said they aren't even considering returning to the office until next year, probably waiting for a vaccine to be in widespread distribution.  

So, I've got a few more months in diapers ahead of me.  I'm mildly wondering how hard it will be to go back to grownup underwear when the time comes, but I'm not too worried.

• 3 months later...

Congrats, @~Brian~. It's an interesting feeling not having to "go back" to not wearing diapers at any point. I've been 24/7 since more or less the last day of March, 2019, although I still wore boxers to the gym and when I ran for quite a while after that. But gyms were closed with the pandemic, and when they briefly reopened, everything was non-contact (I was going for martial arts training), so, I figured out how to wear a diaper there. However, I still had boxers in a bag, jammed up behind my winter tires, in the garage of my old house. There was something keeping me from getting rid of them completely for quite a while.  I finally threw out all of my "big boy" underwear not that long ago, in early in November. Not to say that $10 and 20 minutes couldn't reverse course on that decision, but, there is something liberating - at least for me - about waking up and only having diapers in my drawer and in my closet. Whereas before, it took some effort, or a decision, to wear a diaper under a given circumstance, now, it would take a fair bit of effort not to. Wearing diapers is the new normal for me, and so far, I love it. Although I think my wife has concerns about how many of them I am amassing. 

• Thanks 1

new personal record! 10 days!! and i loved it!! had some vacation time, and a quiet holiday season this year added up to a wonderful diapered holiday season. plus i got to be baby new year again this year! :D 

i loved it all! i got more used to wearing out and about (just errends, no family or friends), got confident (and found out) that my fuzzy lounge pants can easily conceal an incredibly full boosted megamax diaper and spent time outside with the dog, just a wonderful time! although, i started to become slightly antsy towards the last day or two to be out of diapers lol which i'm taking as a good thing. but i can't wait to try for a longer stint!

• 1 month later...