• 1 Week
    • 2 weeks
    • 1 Month
    • 2 months
    • 3 months
    • Half a Year
    • Year
    • Over a Year!
    • To long to Remeber - Let us know how long!

let us know hwo long you have been wearing 24/7 for i have been going for 5 days now and when i dont go 24/7 anmore i will post my vote!

eew I won't even try to imagine how it would smell if been worn for over a year, used or not.

• 4 years later...

I voted half a year even though I have gone for over a year in the past but yet took a short break due to costs. I did go a few days without them this summer.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I've been 24/7 since last September.

I'd like to re-toilet-train and have the option to get out of diapers, but I know my schedule over the next couple of years and it likely isn't going to allow for that so I will probably be in diapers for the next three years minimum.

• 9 months later...

I've worn diapers since birth. I was born with an underdeveloped bladder and wasn't able to potty train. The only time Im not in diapers is 2 hours, once a week for airing out and while doing that I'm on a reusable bed pad so I don't make a mess on the floor

• 4 months later...

Over a year now 24/7. Was suggested as "Better for my hemorrhoids as cotton underwear would irritate them more and protective garments (why can't doctors just say diapers?) would help manage moisture and prevent accidents from "seepage" from them." Luckily for me I was already a DL so having to wear 24/7 wasn't an issue.

I'm increasingly wearing 24x7 as I grow older. The binge and purge phase has long ended as my testosterone has gone down and it is increasingly difficult to orgasm due to some meds I take. I find wearing a truly comfortable and pleasurable experience now. Still Sensual too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...