LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Your Life Like?

diapermonkey

I just have a few questions that you could answer very quickly. Thank you!

How old are you?

Are you married or single?

What do you do for a living?

How often do you wear diapers?

single

Utility worker/Laborer

Daily.

• 2 months later...

Honestly I'm thinking about killing myself because I have absolulty nobody no parents no friends no family at all

this would be better placed in the depression forum, not sure why this was put here.....

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

How old are you?

Single... And probly doomed to be that way for quite some time, if not forever...

I'm an oilfield worker. I help pull pipes out of oil wells, fix/unclog/wash the siphon pumps at the end of the strings, run them back in, and perty much whatever else needs done that I'm physically capable of doing. Sometimes I get to play gopher and just run in town to pick up parts, or just drive around and make sure that the wells aren't leaking. Other times, we have to pull 3 or more wells a day. On the plus side, I get plenty of exercise and generally don't have to work when the weather's too bad. On the down side, I often come home all grimy, my work clothes will always smell like petroleum, and I'm getting a lot of aches and pains...

Daily, around the house.

• 1 month later...

Single

Construction

Most nights, some weekends, occasional days

Update time B) (you can add the years yourself-I've stopped counting :P)

Still alone and getting nowhere in a dead business :(

24/7 now :thumbsup: and have to wear due to SI and UI but I like wearing

I am 36 I am married to the most beautiful amazing woman in the world! I am in sales and love my job!! I wear diapers to bed everynight and sometimes in the day. I have had shingles for the last few weeks and since I wasn't feeling well I wore a diaper for almost 2 weeks and didn't use the potty! Diapers relax me and make me feel better when I don't feel well

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marital staus:Single and wish to keep it that way.

Job: Let's call it "research" (I work for the state); Also a freelance writer.

Diapers: Wear almost every night but only wet them occasionally on the weekends or days off when I have time alone.

I just have a few questions that you could answer very quickly. Thank you!

How old are you?

late forties

single was married now im alone kinda getting to like it that way !.The only people who contact me are guys who im not interested in where are the girls ?.Opps oh yeah im a crossdresser sorry!

Thanks to my gutless yet dictatorship canadian government who lets jobs go south or over seas

when i feel like it to me they are a necessity i call them my supplies .They are 1 of the few joys i have left in this wicked lil world we live in

umm do i sound bitter ? hee hee .Well im not it's just the facts folks ! just the facts !

• 2 weeks later...