LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warm Water With Mustard

Hi my friends, i was wondering if its true that if u eat and drink a lot of water with mustard it will give you Diarrhea. If this isn't true can some one tell me what house hold foods or anything will give me massive poos. Im to nervous to go to the store and get laxatives and stuff.

This is the kind of subject that very much varies from person to person, but two things work really well for me (I know all to well, because I love both of these items, but I frequently wake up in the middle of the night with a gurgling stomach):

* Chicken wings - Take a few packages of chicken wings, place them on broiler pan and bake them at 425 degrees for the better part of an hour. Take them out and dunk them in the sauce that you prepare in the following manner:

- two cubes margarine (not butter, but margarine) dropped into a pan; add two bottles of Trappey's Louisiana hot sauce and add tabasco and lemon extract to taste. bring it almost to boil then turn off heat and set it to one side until the chicken is done.

Eat this tasty chicken recipe (maybe 20 wings or so) over a nice big bed of white rice. (great with beer).

Then put on your favorite diaper and plastic pants.

* Dried Apricots - eat a large bag for desert right after the chicken wing dinner above

Enjoy!!

Diaper Dan

If you have a HuHot/Mongolian grill place, that does the trick for my hubby pretty often. It varies by person like someone said. Honestly, I'd go to a drug store where lots of old people go and just buy it. No one cares, seriously. The people who work there this is all they see and do, people buy things like that. I buy enemas, laxatives, whatever, for my husband. No one assumes what you are doing with them, just that you happen to need them, which happens from time to time to everyone. Lots of apple juice...lots of fruit in general. Multigrain cereal like Kashi Go Lean or Go Lean Crunch, eat a couple really big bowls of that stuff. I also second dried apricots.

Guest dl_aslee

Sugar free cookies/candy will usually give almost anyone the runs. Though certain ones more then others, so try a bunch of different ones. Eat the whole bag/box and see if it does the trick for you. Also those baked lays chips, eat a whole bag and see if it does it for you. Remember though a whole box/bag of chips/candy still has calories, so don't go doing it to often and I'm sure giving yourself the runs like that to often can't be good for your intestines.

Never tried mustard and warm water, but an 8 oz glass of prune juice will shoot thru you in about an hour.

Just drink the glass of prune juice and have your regualar meal, be sure to drink the glass of juice before the meal or it will take much longer.

It needs the push of the meal to help it along, once it starts moving it keeps moving untill all of the juice is out of you.

And the sugar free candies work well also, a package of sugar free reeses cups will do it, and also a pack of breath savers will do the job, NOT life savers Breath Savers, I find the peppermint works the best, it contains sila and creates much gas in your stomach, this also takes about an hour, and again before a meal.

I was constantly constipated and these are the things I used before I discoverd I liked enemas a whole lot better, it's much quicker with an enema, and costs a whole lot less, once you have the enema set up, the only thing you need is water and saop.

Prune juice. But when you buy prune juice, the people in the store will know what it is for anyway. So you may as well get the laxatives. Lots of people use laxatives and the store people don't think anything about it.

Phosphosoda does it for me. That stuff gives me a wicked case of the runs. Totally out of control. It's great. Mix the bottle, or a half bottle, with a glass of water. Then drink one or two more glasses of water. In about a half hour or 45 minutes you will be glad you have a diaper on. I like to wear a double diaper when doing this. Have fun.

I also like Ducolax suppositories. They work great too.

I like to have my messy fun in the morning after I eat a large supper the night before. Sometimes I will not poop for two or three days before. That way I get a huge mess.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Actually, The olde Mustard n' water trick was once used as an emetic (to make you throw-up).

Diarrhea may be an after effect though.

Speaking of throwing-up, I'm surprised none of the more hard-core A/B's ever talk about spitting-up like a baby.

I guess they're just not into true A/Bism...

I mean, if you truly want to regress, That should be part of the plan! :rolleyes: