LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boone, Nc

b0xer21

• 1 year later...

Umm, dumb question, where is Boone? I'm in Winston-Salem, but having only moved into the state at the end of 06, I don't really know much outside the Winston-Greensboro-Charlotte areas...

for you about 2hr up 421 take a look on Google maps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

still nobody at APP :(

once the summer is over i will not have another chance to have any diapered fun until next summer :crybaby: dorms are great but not if you want to wear diapers and keep it a secret.

• 1 month later...

still nobody at APP :(

once the summer is over i will not have another chance to have any diapered fun until next summer :crybaby: dorms are great but not if you want to wear diapers and keep it a secret.

I feel ya, i still haven't found any local friends in the Winston area...

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well its that time of the year im soon to be back in Boone for the school year, but this time with a place of my own :thumbsup:

Hey so Im not at App and Im not in boone but I am just over the mountain in knoxville tennessee and I do come from north carolina and pass boone all the time on the way back and forth. If you're still looking to hang out some time I have a place and you could come hang on a long weekend. Promise It'd be laid back. Anyways just let me know, Id love to make friends. Im 21 btw

• 3 years later...

So time to revive this old topic; I have graduated from App sate and now I’m living In Boone and working full time.

I know I can’t be the only diaper minded person in this town so please say hi.

Im in dover nc and looking to meet up with people also i got land if any one want to have a baby camp this summer 2015 let me know and ill set a date and give the local to do so need to know but thinking maybe july

• 3 weeks later...

I almost moved to Hayesville when there was just one red light, one convenience store (which closed at 11 PM) and one fast-food joint- Hardee's. My friends there moved south but I still know a couple people there well enough to get invited in for a cup of coffee and a conversation when I drop by ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I know this is a pretty delayed response but I just joined. I live in boone. In fact I've lived here for 15+ years.

Boone is not far from Johnson City. Love to chat sometime!

• 10 months later...