LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaving Techniques For Sisssies

Betsy_8

Hi everyone, I just posted to a shaving topic and decided to start one so everyone can share there methods.. Many don't like the stubble or the red bumps that come with shaving especially the pubic area.. I too have found this almost impossible to avoid.. The best defense against this i have found is using Intuition razors.. there more expensive than others but i feel they work best. Buying them in bulk at a warehouse store is much less expensive. Along with the intuition i use skintimate sensitive skin shave gel. The combo of the soap that encirlcles the razor and the shave gel i get minimun red bumps in the sensitive areas and none anymore on my chest or legs or armpits.. Hope that helps someone.. I tried to go get a waxing at a salon with only intentions of a leg chest and arm pit hair removal. i think they thought a woman made the appt. when i got there i was greeted with apprehension and it didn't go well.. I could see as usual and as i have said this in almost all my posts i was dealing with that narrow minded mentality our society has created. So i spoke my mind and i left the salon. I came home and shaved as usual and realized society will never except me. and its pointless to ever try again

Hi everyone, I just posted to a shaving topic and decided to start one so everyone can share there methods.. Many don't like the stubble or the red bumps that come with shaving especially the pubic area.. I too have found this almost impossible to avoid.. The best defense against this i have found is using Intuition razors.. there more expensive than others but i feel they work best. Buying them in bulk at a warehouse store is much less expensive. Along with the intuition i use skintimate sensitive skin shave gel. The combo of the soap that encirlcles the razor and the shave gel i get minimun red bumps in the sensitive areas and none anymore on my chest or legs or armpits.. Hope that helps someone.. I tried to go get a waxing at a salon with only intentions of a leg chest and arm pit hair removal. i think they thought a woman made the appt. when i got there i was greeted with apprehension and it didn't go well.. I could see as usual and as i have said this in almost all my posts i was dealing with that narrow minded mentality our society has created. So i spoke my mind and i left the salon. I came home and shaved as usual and realized society will never except me. and its pointless to ever try again

They thought you were female with Leg, Chest and armpit hair removal?....Well I guess it's possible (EEEEWWWW) Maybe if you were from France or something. How in the world did you make the appointment..I would think a Phone call would be a dead giveaway. I was watching a show the other day when they were talking about waxing, and Brazilian waxing to be specific. The girl behind the counter mentioned she had a special for the men called a "Ball's to Butt" (OHHHHWEEE) So perhaps the one you visited was just prude..don't give up hope.

• 2 months later...

I've always found the best method to be waxing, and my wife does it for me now. But I've only ever had the sack and crack waxed once and I won't have it done again........it was bloody painful lol. Because of this I shave my pubic hair, but as you know this isn't ideal because it starts growing back pretty quickly. I also couldn't avoid the bumpy rash completely, however it does help if you use a shaving rash cream. Another option is leave it about half hour after shaving and them apply some talc.....that seems to do the trick.

Oh, I've also tried womens bikini line hair removal cream. It was okay and removed most of the hair, but you still have to finish off with the razor and you can't put it on your balls.

Beth

im not a sissy, but i always keep a shaved pubic region, they way to do it is not to use a razor at all. get an actual shaver. first depending how long your hair is, trim it with scissors of some sort, after you get them down to about 1/4 of an inch or 1/2 of an inch, break out the shaver and give it a hair cut, after the desired amount is removed, i put a fine cut tip on it and then go over the whole area again, and for about 1 week, i dont feel stubble whatsoever.

DONT USE A RAZOR

it just irratets the hell out of your skin, i tried it once, and i had horrible ingrown hairs everywhere, and then i used a different method and it did the same thing.

• 4 weeks later...

As we all know, shaving sucks. Especially for me, the hair is thick and grows fast. Only method I have found that works for me, especially in the more intimate areas, is this: I start by cleaning with a good antimicrobial soap. Then lightly shave with a sensitive skin gel and a new sharp razor. Once the area is good and smooth, here comes the "hard" part. Rinse the area with cold water. Very cold water. It shuts the pores and keeps infections and ingrown hairs to a minumum. Once I am done shaving and out of the shower, I liberally apply a product called Tend Skin to the region, it smells bad and burns even worse. But after a few weeks, no more bumps or ingrown hairs. Ever. But the killer part is, you have to keep using the stuff. Once I am good and dried off, I use any moisturizing lotion all over, helps re-hydrate the skin, especially the pits, arms, and tummy as they are always dry after shaving.

• 2 weeks later...

I shave the pubic area about once a week. I use a new razor and shaving gel for sensitive skin. I do shave some of the sack for the boys, but I leave the hair on the crack. When I finish my shower I apply Bikini Zone gel in the area for a couple of days and the red bumps are very minimal. I usually apply once a day for 2 days.

Dookey

Epilation, my girlfriend epilated my crotch/legs for me. I admit I was medicated for this experience but it left my skin baby smooth. It has been four days and zero hair growth from what I or her can see (usually two weeks before you do it again). Benefits for this would also be your hair and skin become lighter/softer.

Epilation, my girlfriend epilated my crotch/legs for me. I admit I was medicated for this experience but it left my skin baby smooth. It has been four days and zero hair growth from what I or her can see (usually two weeks before you do it again). Benefits for this would also be your hair and skin become lighter/softer.

I can vouch for this method too. It lasts as long as waxing but it doesn't take the top layer of skin off and you can do it in the privacy of your own home once you have bought the epilator. It does hurt pretty bad first time but you can do it at whatever pace you want, just go slowly and keep the skin taught.

I can vouch for this method too. It lasts as long as waxing but it doesn't take the top layer of skin off and you can do it in the privacy of your own home once you have bought the epilator. It does hurt pretty bad first time but you can do it at whatever pace you want, just go slowly and keep the skin taught.

I found the exact opposite worked for me ;P The faster she did it the less time I had to think about my pain.

I tried to go get a waxing at a salon with only intentions of a leg chest and arm pit hair removal. i think they thought a woman made the appt. when i got there i was greeted with apprehension and it didn't go well.. I could see as usual and as i have said this in almost all my posts i was dealing with that narrow minded mentality our society has created. So i spoke my mind and i left the salon. I came home and shaved as usual and realized society will never except me. and its pointless to ever try again

No it's not pointless! With some looking you can find a salon who will do this for you. In a similar vein, I used to spend a lot of time(and money)getting my nails done in salons. Sometimes I appeared in my full female regalia and sometimes it was after work as a working man and sometimes anywhere in between ;) I found that 2/3 really didn't want me there, half the rest only tolerated me to take my money, and the last half were a wonderful experience :D

Yeah, society is rather narrow-minded :( but it doesn't have to stay that way! We're all a part of society so we can do our part to change how it is :) You don't have to go all-out exposing your secrets to do that, just adopt the attitude of allowing others to be different and pressuring those around you to see that diversity is normal while imposing unnecessary social limits is not. When people question why I don't laugh at their 'gay' jokes I point out to them that while I'm not gay, I couldn't care less if someone else is because they're not hurting anyone and in fact, they have to be pretty darn brave to be openly gay in this world. Once they see that this is true(especially the bravery part)their image of all gay men being sissies changes and they stop telling those kind of jokes around me B) They realize that their own 'being brave enough to tell a gay joke' is actually nothing brave at all, it only shows that their own 'bravery' needs some reinforcing :lol: I can't say how they act when I'm not around but I promise you that they now look around to see who's listening before the go on trying to keep "their world" the way it is by making light of things that they really don't understand :rolleyes: In the few who take the time to think about my attitude they too learn that there is a lot wrong with our accepted social structure and biased beliefs. So far it hasn't made anyone stay in my 'deep thinking' mode but at least some of them learn just how shallow society at large thinks and lets then see how they too can do something about that :P

Among many of today's college kids there is a notion of using subversion to achieve goals because it not only gets them what they want, it shows the inherent wrongness in the attitude that caused the problem they're fighting against. It's a great way of bringing needed change to society and it can change more that one mind at a time when it happens publicly. I'm no spring chicken anymore but I can still learn things, and learning this technique has brought much good change to the world around me too :D

Bettypooh

Yes, You've seen it on TV, but does it really work?

smoothAway.jpg

You tell me.

HPIM0804.jpg

I could spend the time to do it all at one time. All together I think it took about 40 minutes. I am supprized at how smooth it feels. Only side affects are a slight burnt hair smell and little hair balls if you started out like me. Yes I did only one leg. Days later and I feel no growth back yet.

• 5 months later...

idk if it is just me or not, but if i cut myself shaving, anywhere, it turns into a blackhead. if anyone else is like this, if you let the forest grow back, cut it back down at regular intervals or keep a close eye on the region for blackheads hiding in there. I cut mine down after a month or so and found some nasty blackheads.

I seen a helpful hint in a TVfacts book: instead of throwing some hair conditioner out they didnot like when used on their hair.They ran out of shave cream so they used it. glare.gif LOL I did try it!!! (I shaved my face & alittle down there.HEHE It works pretty good & did condition my skin too.

hi I use a epilatos for the legs. I tried waxing it works but give me bruises and sometimes bleeding owiee. I sometimes use nair on my underarms very fast doesn't hurt. I don't like using chemical though it yucky .been having scissors trim to my pubic hair . there isn't a year great way to remove hair color="#F5DEB3"]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sissypet

here are two really good tricks for shaving:

soak in hot water with epsom salts before and after shaving. the epsom salts pull out funk that can cause infections in any nicks or irritated pores. it also helps the nicks heal much faster.

use antiperspirant on the areas that are prone to razor bumps. the antiperspirant shrinks the pore and squeezes the hair out, keeping it from going back into the pore (the cause of bumps.) i prefer right guard "powder dry" scent because it reminds me of baby powder. i live in a hot humid climate (Houston) and the biggest thing is to keep the areas DRY to avoid irritation. obviously, the antiperspirant helps with that too.

Use an antiperspirant. Same one you use on your arm pits. I use a gel so it goes on better and more coverage. It really prevents the itch and may also prevent ingrown hairs and bumps. For they guys it may feel a littl funny on the sack at first but it won't it all day.