LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Battle Mage's Intro

I have not tried Vanguard, again because it requires (according to the box anyway) a monthly fee :crybaby: , and I am opposed to paying anything after I have already bought the game.

By warhammer, are you refering to the recently released Warhammer Online, or to the single-player strategy games? I have not tried the former, again because of the fees :crybaby: , and I am hoping to buy the latter very soon (soon being defined as "before I turn 19).

xDiapergirlx, I apologize for my apparent lack of enough nerdiness for you. ;) Please allow me to rephrase. I am considered very nerdy given that I go to a small, private, formerly Baptist college where no one has even heard of D&D.

lol, i was referring to the table top game...

you go to a baptist college?

...so.....HI!

Yeah, I'm a gamer, college student, bedwetter, D&D addict, and political junkie. I just joined for the heck of it....okay, mainly it was so I could comment on stories, but... :D

Really, I just wanted to say hi so I could honestly say I'd introduced myself.

Heya.

I was interesting in Politics after taking a Political Systems class. My teacher is OBSESSED with them. I'm a gamer, too...not much into D&D.

Do you like RPGs?

lol, i was referring to the table top game...

you go to a baptist college?

I didn't even know that Warhammer had a tabletop game. (I'm too cheap to actually buy the games, so I rely on friends who have the games)

Um..... we used to be baptist, up until around '03, but we're still fairly baptist-oriented.

Um, only certain styles. I don't like sci-fi based RPGs. Pretty much the only RPGs I play are fantasy-based. (Neverwinter Nights, Oblivion, ect...)

lol, I'm in connecticut, no Baptist schools around here, I live in catholic country. So boring up here. I'm not going to call your school, besides how would that conversation go... manage to get myself reported too. Relax get to know a few people and you'll loosen up.