LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Sex

Three Rivers

Not really sex, but I masturbate with a full bladder and pee on myself sometimes, mostly cause I really like the feeling having urine in my tube/tract when masturbating, it also makes penis wet so its not a dry hump :P

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Peeling in a diaper until it is almost bursting is how I like to masturbate. I use the swollen mound of diaper to push my cock against. I will pee on myself whenever i'm in the shower and especially when sitting down to shave the goodies. A nice pee cleanse is how I finish off.

• Like 1

My boyfriend and I play this little game where I sit on his face and wet my knickers, hes usually in a very full nappy at the time, which I rub firmly with both hands. And I try to make him climax before I finish peeing. He gets sooo excited he usually cums his nappy right away like a good little baby, but if he can't climax fast enough I make him lick my bottom as punishment tongue.gif xx

My all time fantasy is for a woman to sit on my face and completely pee her knickers.

• 5 months later...

Two nights ago I think I was very close to getting my wife to pee on me while she was sitting on me riding me. She didn't want to make a mess in the bed, but we were on my side and we do have a matress protector that is always on the bed (small children occasionally join us in bed in the night). I kept the pressure on her, describing how I wanted to feel her fliuds running down the sides of my belly and between my legs, feel the hot wetness soaking the sheet under me and spreading under my ass and up my back.

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...
On 08/11/2008, 16:40:24, Three Rivers said:

My wife gave me a nice gift the other night, we were into some good loving and she asked me if I wanted to get really wet. I told her I needed to get some protection, so I grabbed an old shower curtain I had stashed under the bed for just such occasions. After getting a large towel under me, we resumed our loving and a few seconds later she let loose with a nice warm stream of hot pee. Nothing better than some hot wet sex, well.............other than a nice wet diaper lol. ;) Have any experiences that you want to share?

i asked my partner to pee in my diaper,

• 3 months later...

I've done pee play many times including in one long-term relationship where there was a lot of role playing. If you find the right person to do this with and they're equally stimulated by it, it's the best.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I have been a few times to club SOP in London all guys partaking in weewee fun. There's nothing better than a guy weeing over you whilst you lying in a blow up pool ok I prefer guys btw. 

Every morning in the shower I wee over myself before showering 

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

my wife has become so. Accustomed to my wet diapers in the morning that she admitted that she like to have sex when  my morning diaper is wet  .......  she likes checking it   then rewards be for haveing a wet night

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So it's been a long time, (8 months) and last night out of the blue my wife asks me if I want to get wet.  I  said most definitely, she then got our bed pads and a few large towels, and let me tell you that I was in heaven. She must have been holding it for several hours, it was a nice slow release that lasted for several minutes. OMG I could not contain my enthusiasm and pounded away until my big release. 

I laid there for a long time to enjoy all of the wetness and we then made out for several more minutes and then started on round two. It has been too long but wow, now I'm having a really great weekend. I love my wife. ?

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

@Three RiversIt brings tears to my eyes thinking back to my first husband. You say it correctly my friend Love is a great thing. My husband may not have been into diapers, but like I have said before everything else was on the table. I think tarps were were made for having fun. When my husband was home on his leave time it was always thirty of the most beautiful days and nights of making love. Our basement was always set up dungeon style and we had mats and a shower installed right in the middle of the ceiling. So a tarp was not needed for wet sex. We would be naked and I would kneel in front of him and give him oral sex just to get the surprise at the end with a golden shower warm and very exhilerating. Many married men never get the pleasure of anal sex with their wives, don't ask me why but it is a fact that scares the crap out of me. If my husband wanted me on the breakfast table, his wish was answered. I married till death do us part and for better or worse. Anal sex was something he enjoyed, but for him I would do the soap and water enema ahead of time. There are many times that he enjoyed giving me a urine enema and I would release on him and we would lay on a mat, under the ceiling shower kissing for hours and just let the water run all over our bodies.Many couples will never know love like this only for the sad fact that they are scared to try something new or might find it too risque. My wife now has only had diaper sex and wet sex with me because she was either too scared or never met the right people. Golden showers and anal showers and many things that others may deem as taboo which to me is just plain silly, we enjoy as the norm. Anything that two people can share that involves fun and love making is okay to me. AB and DL alike have some rotten labels already from the outsiders who know nothing about our lifestyles. Many hide it for that reason. The world is not ready for an ABDL Pride Parade yet, but that doesn't mean we all can't get along with each other. Maybe if more people were educated and knew how innocent our lifestyles were they would think twice. Once again love to all of you.

Understanding 01.png

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

@Three RiversIt brings tears to my eyes thinking back to my first husband. You say it correctly my friend Love is a great thing. My husband may not have been into diapers, but like I have said before everything else was on the table. I think tarps were were made for having fun. When my husband was home on his leave time it was always thirty of the most beautiful days and nights of making love. Our basement was always set up dungeon style and we had mats and a shower installed right in the middle of the ceiling. So a tarp was not needed for wet sex. We would be naked and I would kneel in front of him and give him oral sex just to get the surprise at the end with a golden shower warm and very exhilerating. Many married men never get the pleasure of anal sex with their wives, don't ask me why but it is a fact that scares the crap out of me. If my husband wanted me on the breakfast table, his wish was answered. I married till death do us part and for better or worse. Anal sex was something he enjoyed, but for him I would do the soap and water enema ahead of time. There are many times that he enjoyed giving me a urine enema and I would release on him and we would lay on a mat, under the ceiling shower kissing for hours and just let the water run all over our bodies.Many couples will never know love like this only for the sad fact that they are scared to try something new or might find it too risque. My wife now has only had diaper sex and wet sex with me because she was either too scared or never met the right people. Golden showers and anal showers and many things that others may deem as taboo which to me is just plain silly, we enjoy as the norm. Anything that two people can share that involves fun and love making is okay to me. AB and DL alike have some rotten labels already from the outsiders who know nothing about our lifestyles. Many hide it for that reason. The world is not ready for an ABDL Pride Parade yet, but that doesn't mean we all can't get along with each other. Maybe if more people were educated and knew how innocent our lifestyles were they would think twice. Once again love to all of you.

Understanding 01.png

I love it, Your basement sounds like a cool idea too. You can't beat a golden shower, any kind of wet sex, even if you have to do it yourself .

• Like 2

That was so profoundly, deeply, emotionally, and purely expressed. I only wish someone as caring, giving and committed to loving relationship and marriage would cross my path... every aspect of your wet, exciting sensual creativity is an inspiration for all. Thank you. 

4 hours ago, scorepio said:

That was so profoundly, deeply, emotionally, and purely expressed. I only wish someone as caring, giving and committed to loving relationship and marriage would cross my path... every aspect of your wet, exciting sensual creativity is an inspiration for all. Thank you. 

@scorepio We have chatted many times my friend and I try to be and speak as genuine as I can. I wish you all the best also, and pray that you meet a loving and caring person that will take care of your every need. Life has been good to me and I in turn give it everything I can. My friend you just be true to yourself and believe me you will find someone that will love you for you. God bless you and ty so much for your graceful reply. Kisses and just be yourself.

11 hours ago, tai_kamiya (tk) said:

That is so beautiful eve 

Love you Tai and you are a good man. Hopefully that day will come for you and you grab a hold of it and never let go.

6 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I love it, Your basement sounds like a cool idea too. You can't beat a golden shower, any kind of wet sex, even if you have to do it yourself .

@foreverdl If something is built with love and intended for love, I will keep loving till I have no more love to give. Thank you, and keep living life !

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

@scorepio We have chatted many times my friend and I try to be and speak as genuine as I can. I wish you all the best also, and pray that you meet a loving and caring person that will take care of your every need. Life has been good to me and I in turn give it everything I can. My friend you just be true to yourself and believe me you will find someone that will love you for you. God bless you and ty so much for your graceful reply. Kisses and just be yourself.

Love you Tai and you are a good man. Hopefully that day will come for you and you grab a hold of it and never let go.

@foreverdl If something is built with love and intended for love, I will keep loving till I have no more love to give. Thank you, and keep living life !

Thanks you are really a great person ,,I am soo glad you picked this site, you add so much good to it.??

• Thanks 2

I am humbled and excited at the same time for the possibility that awaits me and so many. Thank you for your enduring care, honesty and ongoing inspiration, Evelyn.  

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 12/3/2008 at 10:49 PM, Baby Johnny said:

The closest I've ever come is in a shower. I peed on her and she peed on me. I'm not sure I would like it during sex, but I did like it in the shower.

We love this.  Peeing on each other really gets our motors running!

o

• Like 1