LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Sex

Three Rivers

My wife gave me a nice gift the other night, we were into some good loving and she asked me if I wanted to get really wet. I told her I needed to get some protection, so I grabbed an old shower curtain I had stashed under the bed for just such occasions. After getting a large towel under me, we resumed our loving and a few seconds later she let loose with a nice warm stream of hot pee. Nothing better than some hot wet sex, well.............other than a nice wet diaper lol. ;) Have any experiences that you want to share?

Loads of experiences. I pee alot during sex coz I can't help it much now lol. Even if I go before hand. But where I was into it and I let go so many times on purpose I cant help it now being on the bottom. On top I can stop it but I love doing it whilst on top, go up and down really fast then I just pull off and push a stream of pee out not full stream a lil bit and get back on and do it again until we're both soaked and the bed is soaked, then I glide up and down him until I cum, which I love the feeling of just sliding on him and you can hear the wetness aswell squelching hehe. Love it.

• Like 1

I have had this enjoyment a couple of times, wish it was more but the females I have suggested this to have backed off and said no, shame I wish they had the same approach & outlok as naughty baby does, a breath of fresh air, especially from someone else in the Uk. All i can do is fantasise now.

Yeah its hard to tell someone about it. Me and my bf moved up North he went first and stayed it his nans whilst finding a flat for us to rent and we texted each other and spoke on phone most nights we were apart for about a month and whilst we were texting I said it then and he said we'll try it lol!

He's not actually into it but he still does it for me, I don't know whether he enjoys it on to be honest lol I've never asked.

Oh yes every detail lol! :P

Thats so sweet of him!! ..if the dynamic is good, I wouldn't ask! lol When you have a lot of conversation time its probably easy to make those things come out.

I usually use very vague terminology when I try to start and explicitly imply that any amount of wetness is good.

I'm really into it, I dunno, I'm not very social so women come along only every so often who show an interest, it is a big gamble to put something so rare on the line for a fetish. But sometimes, I just want to be like "I'm going to spank you until you wet your panties and your going to like it" but I can't say it and so I just feel constrained.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mommie an I do this all the time....fun stuff!!! *giggles an drools*

We use an air mattress instead of a regular bed for this reason. Sheets and pads are washable and the bed can be wiped down and dried quickly.

In our opinion, the stranger or messier, the better *giggles an blushes*

• Like 2

I didn't know you get matresses like that, so its totally washable. How much did it cost?

Inflatable mattresses are rather common; you can find one at just about any retail store for as cheap as $20 or $30.

I never thought about how easy it is to clean one....makes for a rather ideal bedwetting mattress...

Maybe it's time I brought mine out from my garage...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh man, i love it. I have the best girlfriend in the world. She lets me wear my diapers, tries them on sometimes, changes me, pee's in them on special occasions and pleasues me with them. Not only that, but peeing during sex is deff one of my fav things. She lady jizzes, and when were into it, she'l loose control and jizz and accidentally pee all over me. I...love...it. She loves it becuase it makes me so happy...makes me breath so hard. Everybody should try it and not be afriad to try new things.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My ex, let me wear and wet my diapers and would occassionally wet during sex. Oh for the memories, as my new girl friend, would not act in such a way. And once I move in with her in June, then I won't be able to see this site very much. There is also her mother living with her and then with us, so will really have to be careful, but will have my own computer.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh My, What have I stumbled onto here, Lol. Lovely topic for I too Love it when my Gf wets for me. Though I gotta say I got one better for ya and we've done this on many occations now and we both love it I'm sure. When I know we are going to have this kind of fun I throw a shower curtain (actually two in case one somehow managed a leak) and then a comfortable blanket over them that I use for this fun. Then I start in on going down on her. It took some quite a doing at first begging and more gegging for her to Slowly wet for me. Yes, that is what I said. This is something she finally did for me after a few drinks. Now it's something we do pretty often. She has usually gone pee enough through the evening that when we have a few drinks our pee is usually pretty clear if you might know what I mean. This just makes for some heavenly wettness that I just can't help and Love burying my face into. I don't drink th pee though I have accidentally consumed minimal amounts but I totally Love that Lovely Warm Wetness and what it also does to my Sweety when I do this to her. It seems she reaches a whole new level of Climax when she wets slowly while I'm going down on her. She cannot deny that she too enjoys this as I do when doing it.

Since she knows that I like this wetting fun. One time I had no clue she totally surprised me. When we were having sex and I was about to reach a powerful climax she let loose with a wonderfully powerfull spray of pee from which caught me by total surprise to then which I was looking down to see her totally drenching my trimmed bush totally put me right over the top as far as climaxes go. Whew,... I'm getting all worked up again here just thinking about it.

I just had to share this with you. I hope you enjoyed it.

Plasticpantsman, Doug

• 2 months later...

plenty of times ive had sex laying in a wet bed, knickers or nappy. i used to like sitting above her in bikini bottoms that i had dribbled in a little by mistake but then wetting my self on her properly. she would get so angry i would have to lick it off then and be spanked and then please her

Ok, quick update, this is Diapered_Tommy, I dunno what happened...

Anyway, I actually had my first experience about a month ago, and loved it! Before I start the story, I told her that I was into watersports about a week before this happened. Anyway, back to the story...

We were visiting my parents (who have an oversized bathtub) and she got up to use the bathroom, and asked if I would like to join. I said yes, and she had me lay down in the tub, and she peed all over me. It was one of the sexiest experiences I have ever had! I even got a few licks in before she was done, and I can tell you this: I want to do it again, and again, and again.

But now we are broken up, and I ahve to find someone who is interested in watersports. Anyone in the KY/Cincinnati area? :)