LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Do You Belive I S The Best To Poop In?

poopforfun

Which do you belive i s the best to poop in?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which type?

• Cloth
    • Pull up
    • Pampers size seven
    • Attends
    • Maxi
    • Molicare
    • Depends
    • Bambinos
    • Abenas
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Panties (girl only no sissys)
    • Other ( write in below)

I put pampers, but tbh I havent pooped a diaper in over 13 years.. I used to how bowel problems and only time i was diapered was in hospital. By all logic, shoulda wore at home too.

I voted for Abena X-plus. They are all pretty good for me (the ones I've tried anyway) I love to poop in my diapers mainly because I have my own apartment with a shower for easy Cleanup. I like the feeling plopping down on my bum and squishing it around! :o

• Like 1
  • 7 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

kinda sad about the panties one being girls only, tho i dont have any panties yet, but just seems odd that thats the only exclusive one XD

also, i havnt had a diaper for years, tho i have messed my undies in the past, but im sure a big poofy diaper taped up all snug would be best... or panties *snickers*

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

To my personal opinion it makes little or no difference as long as the fit is right. The only thing you’ll have to be willing to do is to clean up after you soiled your diaper, which is something I am not willing to do. I’ll stick with number one only.

ConfiDry 24/7 is what I use daily to mess in. The containment area is large enough for everything to fall in giving me quality time to enjoy the experience. I've tried many different brands and so far everything else has fallen short in performance.