LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exciting And Embarassing Moment

Hey guys,

Honestly couldnt wait to get home to tell you guys about this, but had to.

I work as an installation technician with Directv (still training, so I have to ride with someone else.) Well, on the first install of the day, I was on a -very- steep roof, and while sliding back down to the ground, a small hole formed on the seam of my backside. Well, I was bending over to drill a hole into the wall, the entire back of my pants ripped out, exposing my diapered butt! Well, luckily the guy I was with just laughed and didnt say anything, but I had 4 more calls I had to go to, which meant walking around pretty much with my pants resembling the buttless chaps.

So yeah, it was an exciting and embarassing day.

Election day was also when they were installing my FIOS. Since I had to hang around the house all morning I diapered up. My wife went off to vote expecting a line and came back pretty soon because there wasn't and she had time to kill before she had to be at work. We decided to move one of the big TV's and and in doing so I split my pants. She thought it was pretty funny that I my diaper was exposed (she's quite aware of everything, but didn't know I'd diapered up that morning).

Hanes or Jocky makes briefs in different colors. I wear them when I'm not wearing diapers and sometimes I will put some briefs on over my disposable diaper. The good thing is if you split your pants, people will see colored underpants even though you have a diaper on. Of course, some of the thrill and fun may come from embaressing accidents like what happened to you, however for the sake of your new job, descretion by wearing underpants over your diaper might be prudent.

Hanes or Jocky makes briefs in different colors. I wear them when I'm not wearing diapers and sometimes I will put some briefs on over my disposable diaper. The good thing is if you split your pants, people will see colored underpants even though you have a diaper on. Of course, some of the thrill and fun may come from embaressing accidents like what happened to you, however for the sake of your new job, descretion by wearing underpants over your diaper might be prudent.

on the other hand, how many of us go out in the morning thinking, "I'd better be prepared for the backside of my pants to split wide open!!!" :roflmao:

I think I would have grabbed some "Duck" tape dude...that was kinda funny that you continued your day though. Is that guy your daily driver? Or do you get different people?

And Daily Di, what good is HD if you are just going to fall asleep and wet your bed...hmmmmm?

• 2 weeks later...

The only bad thing about Direct TV is rain fade. It goes down during a heavy rain storm. Even with the rain fade it is more reliable than cable. I had TV right after a hurricane. I had to re-point the dish because the wind blew it around. The neighbors cable was down for two weeks..

Yikes! Glad no one said anything.

I had DirecTV out here the other day. Made to switch from cable for more HD.

Has satelite tv gotten better? Here in Ohio we spent most of our time watching a show called "searching for satelite signal" It was quite boring wether you had a diaper on or not. Although it would have left plenty of time for diaper changes. Most of what came out of our Directv actually would have filled a diaper. Maybe that's where the saying "dump the dish " came from. :o

I wonder what the customers were thinking when a tech showed up at their house with a diaper in plain view? Crappy service???????? :lol: OK, I'll stop now, I just wet myself from laughing.

lol, i like dish because more options for christian programming even though i don't wacth it much, but like the option.(personally i like to do my own dubbing for david and goliath and all those awful kids shows)

We had uverse which is att version of fios and it was great except att sucks at billing and customer service so we switched.

I also like all the documentary like channels we get.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...