LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Desicription Of Pooping

poopforfun

Example:

As I was walking down the street I suddenly got hit by a cramp.

I almost exploded into my diaper my feces until there was no more room.

It felt warm and sqashy and made me feel secure. but then the smell hit me.

It was repulsive but oddly envigorating. so since i still had some more in me,

I pushed a little, while i squated in the middle of the side walk. people started

staring at me. then i walked the rest of the way home.

People avoided me, holding their noses. when i got home, I sat down on my

table, and felt my deed wedge its way up to my croch. I untaped my pampers

size 7 diaper and carfully clean myself up. i then hop into the shower.

I wheeled into physics class and placed my bookbag on the table next to Christinas. There were three other cute girls at the same table. After exchanging the "how was your weekends", class started and it was pretty damn boring. Within 15 minutes I was fighting the weight of my eyelids. At one point I fully came to. I had no clue how many minutes I was out for. My belly was unsettled, and it smelled like someone laid a nasty fart.

I decided it wise to wheel out in the hallway and try to fart. As I leaned forward, nuthin came out, but I noticed a baaaad baaad smell. I went into the BR and reached my fingers under my waistband above my butt. Two inches in my fingers were in gooey wet SHIT. I totally loaded my pants while I was sleeping in class. No diaper. I was so mortified! I mean could you imagine, half the room musta been like "WTF?!?!?" Ugh.

I went right into the elevator and out the building, praying no one I knew would stop me to say hi. I didn't even go back for my bookbag, but thankfully the teacher brought it to the administrators office.

I wheeled into physics class and placed my bookbag on the table next to Christinas. There were three other cute girls at the same table. After exchanging the "how was your weekends", class started and it was pretty damn boring. Within 15 minutes I was fighting the weight of my eyelids. At one point I fully came to. I had no clue how many minutes I was out for. My belly was unsettled, and it smelled like someone laid a nasty fart.

I decided it wise to wheel out in the hallway and try to fart. As I leaned forward, nuthin came out, but I noticed a baaaad baaad smell. I went into the BR and reached my fingers under my waistband above my butt. Two inches in my fingers were in gooey wet SHIT. I totally loaded my pants while I was sleeping in class. No diaper. I was so mortified! I mean could you imagine, half the room musta been like "WTF?!?!?" Ugh.

I went right into the elevator and out the building, praying no one I knew would stop me to say hi. I didn't even go back for my bookbag, but thankfully the teacher brought it to the administrators office.

Being in a wheelchair myself and having lotsa close calls as a college student i know how embarrased u musta been. I had bowel problems from age 10-15 until i finally gained control. I had frequent accidents in middle school, but i was never diapered outside the hospital, though by all logic i shoulda been. Imagine a blowout without a diaper and having your homeroom teacher help the person who helps you with such things everyday, but they were very understanding.

• 2 weeks later...

I had enjoyed laxative suppositories for a while when someone on the internet suggested I try Phosphosoda. I bought some and waited for a night when my wife had to work. I put my depends, drank the laxative as instructed, followed by 2 glasses of water. I got on the chat site and waited. About a half hour later I was hearing my tummy rumble but no urges to poop. I got up to go get something to drink and I felt like I had to fart. So I let go. It was not a fart. I instantly filled the diaper. I couldn't stop it at all. I sat back down and soon had a strong urge to poop. The person on the chat who advised me about the laxative told me to try and hold it. I did for about 15 minutes and then had a huge accident in my diaper even though I was sitting down. After another 20 minutes of strong urges I stood up to try and hold it back. I couldn't. I could slow it down but I couldn't stop it. I could feel my body cramp and then a forceful squirt would shoot into my diaper. I went so much that the poop over filled the diaper and covered the chair and made a mess on the floor. It was unbelievable. Other than the first gush, the pooping was mostly like thick water. It did feel great.

I've used this laxative since then, but that first time was awesome. I have never pooped so much in my life.

Phosphosoda! OMG! Used that to clean me out before bariatric surgery! And, it works REALLY well. I diapered myself after ingesting Phosphosoda. I was glad I DID. OMG. I SO filled my diapers. LOL To MY delight!

My favorite memories include getting diapered, sitting on a toilet, and just pushing a BM into my diapers, trying to imagine I'm just sitting on the toilet and pooping, to disassociate myself from reality to be ABLE to load my pants.

I just wanted to be in diapers one night. My special-needs daughter was with me - she doesn't think a thing about it or realize what I'm into - and we went to Target. I made my purchase and on the way to the car, I couldn't hold back any longer. I exploded into my diapers. I was never so glad that I was diapered! It was a delightful/uncomfortable ride home! I LOVED it!

But, all in all, if I can be diapered, and can fill my diapers, I am very happy. If I can enjoy full diapers for as long as I can stand it, I am in my element. Diapers rule. Cloth diapers ARE the BEST. And, dirty cloth diapers are a delight!

I LOVE pushing a big load into my diapers. I LOVE wearing the load. I love mushing it around. I love feeling decadent. I love being an adult, an aware adult, wearing and using diapers. So, my "little" side is what it is. I think I am very well balanced. I think I can only believe that I AM normal with a "quirk". So it goes. So it will be.

I will never regret being the way I am. I will never regret the way I will always be.

My landlady knows I wear but because I am 61 she thinks it is only for age. And even then she thinks I wear them only when I think I will not be able to find a bathroom fast enough. She works with special needs people for a living and sometimes brings a group of them home for a picnic in the back yard. One Saturday this last summer I got home from a long drive and I had on a wet diaper and I had to poop. I did not want the mess since I wanted to enjoy the wet diaper for a while. So I ran to the bathroom which was in use. I knew I could hold it but it was not worth the wait and since I already had a diaper on I just did it in the diaper.

As soon as I did the bathroom door opened and I joked "now you are done in there". As soon as I did one of the special needs patients noticed the smell from me and told my landlady that I need a change. I said I will do it myself and she kept saying "your not allowed". So the landlady said we would have to go into the bathroom together so the patient would think the landlady was changing me. It did not work because the other patients are changed right there in front of all the others. (all same sex)

Oh how I wish she had changed me and I would not mind the least if the patients saw it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wearing a nappy one day, and felt a strong need to go, I had to get changed to go out so didn`t really want to make a mess.

Suddenly I sneezed! and the rest as they say is history..... I needed a pretty big clean up!

Good job I was wearing a nappy

Ric

I was alone and in a diaper. Suddenly, I felt the sensation in my lowerbody and felt it coming. It took a few minutes for it too come out, but when it did it felt incredible. I felt so... protected. Like I was invincible. I let it sit for a few minutes until I went and clean it up.

It's really difficult to descripe. I suppose most people do it for the sensation of the poop, but I do it for what it makes me feel like inside.

I was sitting at my computer one day, much like I am now, and I felt a sudden explosion of pressure. Before I had a chance to move it had already begun to flow out of me. I was out of diapers and just using plastic pants to protect my underwear and everything else. It just kept coming. It was warm and liquidy, almost black. It flowed out of me like a mudslide. Once it had finally subsided it was halfway up the back of the plastic pants. I was almost afraid to leave my room, but had to as the bathroom is across the hall. My friend had caught me and I explained to him what happened. The smell was nigh unbearable, so I got cleaned up and tried my best to clean the plastic pants, but no matter how many times I wash them, I can't get the stain or the smell out of them.....

Okay, how about a better one. Last thursday, I had the perfect poop. Do any of you know what I'm talking about when I say the perfect poop? It was firm, yet not too firm. It still squished. I had a sole paper towel in my underwear as I've been without diapers for quite some time, and for reasons I can't myself explain, I didn't want to let it off in the toilet. I was wearing jeans which if they were any smaller they wouldn't fit me, so the room for the poop to go was restricted. It chose the right side of the seam for the most part, but I laid in bed and it would move around. It felt so good on my butt...it was like heaven. I really couldn't tell you the last time I got such a rush of euphoria. It just felt so good...I guess I can liken that to the first time I put on a diaper. I just couldn't believe how good it felt. I sat and laid and squished in it for over 3 hours, and the juices from it had leaked through my pants, so they have to be washed. But everyday since until today, I've been trying to duplicate that poop, but it just got softer, and today my poop was like water, and I was at my friend's parents' house...so anything but the toilet wasn't an option.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a special treat: It is a preview from a chapter of my most recent novel, Crib Notes, which is available through Lulu.com. I hope you enjoy it.

Excerpt from a chapter in Crib Notes by Baby June:

From the day I was born, I was a healthy baby and was rarely sick. But one day during my toddlerhood my mother sensed that something was not as it should be. I’d been unusually cranky that day and hadn’t moved my bowels. At least I hadn’t moved them in what Mom considered to be a reasonable period of time. I don’t remember all the details leading up to it, but I do remember the tactics she used to assure that I had a productive bowel movement.

If no other product name comes to mind from the early Sixties, Castoria does. Not knowing what to expect when Mom came at me with the bottle and spoon, I trustingly ingested a dose. I will never forget that foul taste. Just before she administered the magic potion, I heard her say, “Take this. It’ll make you feel better.”

I wasn’t sure why she said it would make me feel better because I didn’t think I felt bad. I might have been a bit constipated, but to a three-year-old, that means nothing. For the next several hours I had that awful taste in my mouth but continued playing with my toys. After lunch it was time for my nap, and that meant a clean, dry diaper.

After my nap, Mom’s diaper inspection revealed that the Castoria still hadn’t taken effect. I heard Mom on the phone, but I gave no thought to who was on the other end. She must have called the doctor. I heard Mom end conversation with, “All right then, I’ll try that.”

She hung up the phone and disappeared into the bathroom. She reappeared with a small box. “Lie down on the bed,” she said.

Obediently, I did as I was told. She pulled off my plastic pants and proceeded to undo the safety pins that secured my soggy diaper. After she wiped me down, she said, “Roll over onto your tummy.”

This was something new; she’d never told me to do that before. But wanting to please her and avoid being scolded, I obliged. I couldn’t see what she was doing, which was probably just as well. I thought “Castoria” was a word I never wanted to hear again until I experienced a new word: suppository.

I must have let out a blood curdling scream because Mom yelled, “Oh, stop that. It didn’t hurt,” just before she rolled me over on my back.

It didn’t hurt her. But my tender little butt was sore. Stuff wasn’t meant to go through it in that direction; didn’t she know that? Apparently that was the suggestion the doctor made. Stupid quack!

Once again she greased me with Vaseline and baby powder and pinned me into a fresh diaper. This one wasn’t as pleasant as most of my diaper changes; my butt still ached. Why was this woman so impatient, anyway? When the poop was ready, it would come out on its own.

Soon I was dressed and heading downstairs. I didn’t feel much like playing right now. My mouth had received a dose of medicine from Hell, and my backside just had a torpedo jammed into it.

My toys had lost their appeal for the time being, so I crawled up on the couch to lie down. My stomach was churning and gurgling. I felt like throwing up, but something told me I wasn’t going to. The rumbling moved through me causing me to squirm. Mom just watched me as I lay there. Did she secretly enjoy watching me suffer?

I sat up and turned around, and slid off the couch. I figured a change in position would relieve the cramping.

“Where are you going, little man?” Mom asked me. Her voice was much softer than when she had scolded me for screaming after she attacked me with that suppository.

“Nowhere,” I moaned.

As my knees hit the floor, the Castoria and the suppository did their job. My intestines felt like they were collapsing, and I felt a soft, warm ooze spread inside the back of my diaper. I groaned with relief as Mom smiled. I took a deep breath and as I exhaled, a second round emptied into my diaper.

“Feel better now?” she asked.

“Uh huh,” I moaned and tried to stand up.

“Let’s go change you,” Mom said, and took my hand.

We walked upstairs hand-in-hand. I finished peeing just as we got to the top of the stairs.

She stripped me of my outer clothes. “Into the tub you go,” she said, lifting me over the edge. “You’re a mess.”

She was right. The diarrhea had blown past the elastic around my legs and had even come out over the top of my waistband. I stood in the bathtub naked, hanging onto the faucet so I wouldn’t fall while Mom rinsed the diaper in the toilet. After several flushes, she turned her attention to me.

I hoped that was the end of the ordeal, and it was. I was weak, but the fresh diaper and new plastic pants felt good. Within a few hours, I had eaten dinner and was playing on the floor with my toys again.