LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Actress Paget Brewster Mentions Abs On "conan O'brien"

I'm watching "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" and "Criminal Minds" actress Paget Brewster is on and discussing things that she bought on eBay and she discusses other fetish things that people sell...and she mentioned that she knew about people that wear diapers and dress as babies and she seemed very interested and accepting of it. :)

Conan seemed surprised that this kind of thing existed. hehe :D

I was watching tonight and when Paget said that, I knew I had to post it here! :D

tried looking for this clip Paget Brewster on late night and all the youtube videos dont work anymore

Go to here. Move the slider to 30 minutes in:

http://criminalmindsfanatic.blogspot.com/2...with-conan.html

I find it interesting how she mentioned sissypants but there is no sissypants website. Its kind of cool that we got national learning. Imagine all the people late night going, oh, so that's interesting. Too bad there is no sissypants.com

SDB

Go to here. Move the slider to 30 minutes in:

http://criminalmindsfanatic.blogspot.com/2...with-conan.html

I find it interesting how she mentioned sissypants but there is no sissypants website. Its kind of cool that we got national learning. Imagine all the people late night going, oh, so that's interesting. Too bad there is no sissypants.com

SDB

She's so hot, and very articulate. lol

it was pretty funny and when i was watching it and she started stalling about if she wanted to bring it up i was thinking could it be?. Was a good laugh and if anyone starts dating paget the hard explaining part is allready over haha

Guest diapered469

Conan seemed surprised that this kind of thing existed. hehe :D

I dunno. It seemed to me like he was aware of it -- unless she went over it with him at rehearsal. But thanks for sharing, I missed that episode.

Seems to me like she might be the kind of person that would be interested in looking up fetish stuff.

Not the "Oh my god look at the highway accident and dead bodies", but rather the slyly but red faced "Whoa...look at that..but I'll never tell anyone it attracts my attention" kind of way.

Seems she knows her way around the steamy side of eBAY.

Jodhpurs..Diapers sounds alot a like! hmmm... ;) LOL.

I had to listen a few times on that one too :lol: . I still detect some interest on her part. Conan wasn't too surprised and has mentioned AB/Dl's a lot over the years. In the early days of Late Night their were rumors he was an AB/DL because of his frequent mentions.