LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You A Shy Baby?

DailyDi

Are You a Shy Baby?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. Do you "hide" your diaper supply at home

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Ever worn diapers out of the house?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Ever told a non-fetishest about your diapers?

• Yes
    • No

I am a very, very shy baby. A lot of people seem to think keeping this fetish private is somehow confining or untrue to who we "really" are, but many of us simply have no desire to be the flamboyant "neighborhood diaper guy/girl." I don't know why people assume the ultimate goal for everyone who practices "alternative" lifestyles is "pride"--a.k.a. willingness to exhibit oneself. I think feeling content with oneself is much more important than being bold enough to show oneself off in public. Personally, I think people who put on a huge, colorful show of "not giving a damn" are trying to compensate for a lack of self-acceptance. Besides, anyone who says "I don't give a damn what you think" is lying. If you really don't give a damn what the other person thinks, why do you want to make sure he or she knows you don't give a damn?

I don't feel any distress from keeping my fetish to myself. The only thing that ever bothers me is the possibility of being caught. There are two main reasons why I "hide":

1) Decency and courtesy. Frankly, if most people had the choice, they'd probably rather NOT know you get your jollies by pooping and peeing in thick underwear.

2) This is a very intimate, personal part of my life. I'm about as keen on having people see my diapers as I am on having them see my naked body.

I totally agree with your first point. That's the reason I've never told my best friend. She and I have had discussions about fetishes and all that before, and mostly, all she has expressed is a desire not to know about other people's lifestyle choices. So, I've decided not to tell her, for her sake and in accordance with her wishes.

Some people just don't want to know.

Yes I hide them.

Yes I've worn them outside the house

No I've never told anyone.

I'm a 48 year old white married male. I'm definitely heterosexual diaper lover. I am not a sissy and I don't want my wife to be my mommy. This is a personal thing I do and don't want anyone else involved. I'm pretty much like that in most things in my life.

I'm sure my wife knows. I know my wife knows but we never talk about it. She can smell that I messed diapers while she was gone. There is a distinctive odor to messing diapers compared to using the toilet. She complains about the odor and has made quick references to diapers when she feels I'm too far away to hear her for sure. I hate confrontation and she doesn't want to confront me about it either.

I tried to hide it as best I can by cleaning myself a couple hours before she gets home from being out with a friend to see a play or National Geographic talk (in person not on TV). I'd like to go but I feel a stronger need to be by myself and put on a wet and mess diapers. Taking off the diapers I double bag them in kitchen trash bags, knot them closed, then take a bath. In the summer I open the bathroom window and use the spray that is supposed to cover up odors but it doesn't. I don't know why it doesn't. Even if I take the garbage bags out to the trash right after my bath it still stinks in the bathroom. It stinks a lot more once I became diabetic.

Any suggestions as to what to do to get rid of the smell other than not messing diapers? I honestly don't think I can not do that when given the chance.

I've worn them outside the house in my car. I don't flaunt it or try to show it. When I wear them I usually don't even get out of the car. Usually I go to a fast food place drive through to get lunch and go back home with my wet and dirty diaper. I worry about getting a traffic ticket or accident where someone will find out. I'm even more worried that someone will find out and talk to my wife about which will really, really embarrass her. I don't want to hurt her.

I've worn diapers in the house around her. I don't know if she knows or not. When I do I try to wear ones that are silent. When I wear ones with plastic I do my best to avoid her in the house and then try to do everything I can not to have them make noise when I do have to be around her. Of course I don't mess them when she is there. I only wet them. Sometimes I wet them while standing there in the family room (we have no kids) behind her where she can't see my face while waiting for something in the microwave to heat up in the nearby kitchen.

My diaper fetish is because of my grandmother. I lived with her one summer when I was eleven or twelve. She used to be a nurse and believed that everyone should have a bowel movement every day. Well, even now, I have one only ever few days so she started giving me enemas. Because of this, I had times where suddenly I would have to poop and I would try to get to the bathroom but wouldn't always make it.

Grandma went out and bought cloth diapers and rubber pants. She didn't believe in disposable diapers because they were too expensive. She made me wear the diapers day and night after that until a few weeks before I was to go back home. She stopped the enemas a few days before that.

During the time she made me wear them I found myself being praised when I didn't wet or mess in them. If I did I got praised for it and a bowl of ice cream. Mostly for the latter. She would have me stay in the dirty diaper until my ice cream was gone then she took me into the bathroom and cleaned me up. She wouldn't let me do it myself.

My wife is not like my grandmother. She is a lot more like my mom and dad and where diapers are concerned that isn't a good thing. So my wife will never be a grandmother to me. That's ok though. I just wait and wet and mess when she isn't around and try to get the smell down as much as possible before she gets back.

Well, are ya? Why you running away?

:roflmao: I like it

3 Yes's for me

I do wear outside but i surely don't exhibit it...I make every effort to make sure no one can tell i am wearing a diaper

Not sure i will every tell anyone again...didn't work out so well for me (GF dumped me)

I tend to hide my supply in my closet, usually deep enough to stay out of sight if the door should happen to be open. I've worn outside of my house and my on-campus apartment (though very infrequently; I usually just wear them at night or when I'm completely on my own). And beyond people online, the only other person I've ever told this was to my aunt, who was very accepting and understanding, and though we've never spoken of it since, I know deep down she's fine with it. Beyond that one pillar of acceptance, I haven't felt the need to tell anyone else (though I may tell any future girlfriends of mine).

Yes - if keeping folded diapers in the bedroom closet shelf is "hiding"

Yes - but not too often

Yes - My ex and my current wife.

CDL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i supose it is hidden but not really to hide em, keep them in a footlocker just for safe keeping instead of having em scattered about. Yes I have worn to work and outside before under normal clothing when the mood strikes me. Yes i told my current gf and an ex GF, I used to be all shyish now I do not see the big deal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I answered yes to everything. But the catch on the last one. I couldn't blurt it out, so I had to write it on a piece of paper. I am very shy and never open and when I do, its to someone I know I can totally trust. Although I have left some of my changing stuff out when I have one of my friends over, and its cause over the summer I started wetting the bed, but never told any one....and so I told her, cause she was with me at the store when I had to get some more good nights, so that is why I keep them in the open. But my paci I hide under my bankies and my bottle is in the closet.

1): Yes.

2): Yes.

3): Yes.

I told my mom that i was into diapers, but i'm living with my father for now, so i need to hide them. once a time i needed to smuggle some diapers home, and the only way to that was to.... well, wear them. so everything's a yes for me!

Do you "hide" your diaper supply at home.... Yes so people I don't want to know do not see them when they visit. Like girlfrinds mum. lol. Sure she knows as I have left all sort of AB stuff out and she has come round. The amount of times I have hidden a sippy cup or nappy i have seen lying around while she is here.

Yes..... I have grandchildren staying over occasionally and others that visit and I don't want anyone to know I need them sometimes and love them too.

Yes..... I can get by without them ie use the bathroom frequently before I get the urge but sometimes I just want to see the whole movie or don't want to feel the stress of having to think about finding a bathroom.

No...... I can't think of one single reason to tell anyone.

Hugs,

Freta

• 1 year later...