LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You A Shy Baby?

DailyDi

Are You a Shy Baby?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. Do you "hide" your diaper supply at home

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Ever worn diapers out of the house?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Ever told a non-fetishest about your diapers?

• Yes
    • No

1. yes

2. no

3. yes

I told only my GF and my parents. they all seem to have accepted my fetish and dealt with the information. but either than that I dont reveal my fetish to others - simply because I find it emberassing. but who knows, mabye a day will come when this fetish will be socialy accepted as homosexuality for instace...

Pull-ups man! :thumbsup:

A shiver runs up my spine.........

My DL seems to be at the same point my crossdressing was many years ago, where I decided to come out and no longer be afraid of the consequenses. I knew it was something that I couldn't hide anymore so it was a question of telling people when and how I wanted to or having them find out and decide without my input. I don't have to hide my femininity anymore and my house reflects that. My clothes are visible to anyone who looks, every day. There is relief in not hiding anymore, and it all began by my joining CD/TG forums and groups online, just like I'm doing here.

OK, that cost me my job, many so-called friends, some family relationships, and those costs continue. I'm saner and happier than I was before so I guess that was good. I can explain why I'm TG quite well to anyone who will listen. But diapers? I can't explain this at all. I love to wear them, I love to feel warm and wet, and I love plastic and rubber panties. I can't find another way to sleep all night to get the rest I need. That's not going to be enough of an explanation to most people and I know it. I won't lie and say I'm incontinent, my karma has a really sharp bite when I tell lies. My diaper stash is hidden, the biggest clue is the plastic under my sheet and underneath my bedspread you can't hear it. Nobody knows here but me, and somehow I know that isn't going to be enough.

I see the parallels happening again, the compulsion to be out online, and where it might take me. I don't need to lose another great job or anymore friends from the remaining half of who I used to have. I don't need the problems, but I need to share, to be honest, to be myself freely, to continue on my life's journey. For now I'm in the closet but will I stay there? It's scary...........

Bettypooh

I don't really hide the fact that I wear diapers from those that know me. When I was still living in the states, I alwasy had a diaper drawer in my dresser, and I did my onesies and sleepers, etc with my regular laundry. At the same time, I never really discussed my preferences/interests with any of my friends or family members. When I wore, I wore regardless of what I was doing. If I was going out that day, I wore my diapers to wherever I was going. They were simply a part of me. No one has ever asked me about my diapers, and I'm pretty sure my family and at least some of my friends know that I'm interested in them. But the discussion has never come up and I'm not going to bring it up until it does. I don't hide who I am, but I don't really discuss it either.....I don't think its cool to throw it in peoples faces if it may make them uncomfortable.

i am pretty shy about it...

I dont hide my diaper supply because i dont need to (single with my own place)

I do occasionally wear out of the house (once or twice a week usually)

I have never told anyone about this side of me(god i wish i could so i could get back to a more normal life instead of trying to hide this side of me), but im sure at least my mom knows. she has found my diaper stashes on several occasions when i was younger and never really said too much about the subject (though the first time she was a little freaked out, knowing that i did not wet the bed, thought i was f'd in the head! But i think she did some online reading and figured it out eventually). never did have the guts to actually tell her why i had/wore the diapers...

A shiver runs up my spine.........

\

OK, that cost me my job, many so-called friends, some family relationships, and those costs continue.

Bettypooh

yes, yes, no. I've ONLY told people about my diapers online - NO ONE knows...I'm very much afraid that like Bettypooh, it would cost my job, friends, family etc...and it would NOT cause me to feel better after! I love my diapers, but if it came right down to it, I'd walk away from my stash in favor of my real world...this being my secret, closeted, fantasy world...

We each take on this diaper thing for different reasons and from different perspectives, as well as looking for different outcomes. It makes this site all the more interesting, I think!

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No

I keep it to myself because I work very closely with children. Unfortunately, people would make a very wrong assumption. I see where the reasoning might come from; that we get pleasure from objects/clothing that is generally assocated with babies and children. But it's wrong to assume that we'd ever harm a child. So for that reason, I'm very private about my infantilism . It would kill me not to work with kids. I can't have kids of my own, so that's the next best thing. (Being one is kinda fun, too, though)

The only way I really go "public" is by ghostwriting infantilism books.

Baby June

"I love my diapers, but if it came right down to it, I'd walk away from my stash in favor of my real world...this being my secret, closeted, fantasy world..."

Everyone has to do what they feel is best for them, and I'm not being critical but I lived through the hell once and I'd survive it again if I had to.....somehow. I am a DL, so for me there's no point denying the truth if forced to. I am a painfully honest person and I can't stand living a lie. I don't need to share being DL with anyone I choose not to and I hope it stays that way. If it doesn't then it was meant to be that way.

Who you are is more inside of you and how you feel than what you do and why. You can either accept it or deny it, but the latter choice won't change it: you are still the same inside. How you handle your needs and wants is a different thing altogether, and as long as you are ready to face the truth if needed, nobody can hold that knowledge over you and you will remain a free spirit like we all should be. ABDL is nothing compared to a rapist or murderer or child molester or etc. It's just a part of who some of us are that hurts nobody else unless they want it to.

Bettypooh

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No

I'm not overt with my diaper wearing, but I have been busted a few times by friends and family. No one says anything about the fact that I like diapers. But I'm 95% sure the friends I live with know along with a few other close friends. If they don't know they must be good at denial. I mean they found a pair of my shortalls what else do you need? but I never talked to them about it directly.

I hide my stash, but 7 people have found it so I don't hide it well nor do I care to (see my 'about me' for a list.)

I've worn only diapers outside in the daytime in my yard. Of course, only someone driving by would be able to tell. The neighbors were too far away. I've gotten turned on talking to a woman I know wearing diapers and holding a can of formula (for me as my kids were well past that age) in the local store.

I've told my best friend and my parents.

"I love my diapers, but if it came right down to it, I'd walk away from my stash in favor of my real world...this being my secret, closeted, fantasy world..."

Everyone has to do what they feel is best for them, and I'm not being critical but I lived through the hell once and I'd survive it again if I had to.....somehow. I am a DL, so for me there's no point denying the truth if forced to. I am a painfully honest person and I can't stand living a lie. I don't need to share being DL with anyone I choose not to and I hope it stays that way. If it doesn't then it was meant to be that way.

Who you are is more inside of you and how you feel than what you do and why. You can either accept it or deny it, but the latter choice won't change it: you are still the same inside. How you handle your needs and wants is a different thing altogether, and as long as you are ready to face the truth if needed, nobody can hold that knowledge over you and you will remain a free spirit like we all should be. ABDL is nothing compared to a rapist or murderer or child molester or etc. It's just a part of who some of us are that hurts nobody else unless they want it to.

Bettypooh

Bettypooh,

...no criticism felt and none thrown back. This all just points out how we are all each truly at different places in both our ABDL lives and our 'other than ABDL' lives - not to mention those of us who have been able to integrate their lives successfully so we do not have to feel any distinction between parts of our lives. Those who feel no tear or stress between the various parts of our lives are truly fortunate. For some it is not so much what we think of ourselves, but what others will think of us - and how that will affect the relationships we value. I do not necessarily accept the point of view some express that if someone loves you they will truly accept anything you do. From your post, it seems you've faced that yourself.

Fact of the matter is still that many, many of us do have people we care for deeply who can not handle this aspect of our needs/desires. As long as we must hold our need/desires for diapers in balance of our need/desires for those people in our lives, we will have to find ways of dealing. That balance is a function of many things going on in our lives and you are right not to make judgment of others' decisions. Thanks for your post.

diaperpt

• 2 weeks later...

I don't hide my baby stuff at home.

I do go out in diapers (pullups) from time to time, but not that often. I really like the whole baby experience, rather than just diapers. I've never used them outside, too scared they will leak.

Other than my wife and one ex gf I've never told anyone outside of the fetish scene. I don't feel the need to share it with my family and they wouldn't understand anyway.

Beth

Do you "hide" your diaper supply at home

Yes, in my closet.

Ever worn diapers out of the house?

Yes, all the time. (Not visible, though.)

Ever told a non-fetishest about your diapers?

Yes, but only because I might move in with him someday. (Don't plan to get involved, but just so there's no question if he finds my stash)

But I'm still a shy baby. :D

yes yes no

we have 3 kids, no need to traumatize them by leaving questionables around!

i wear almost anywhere...to work mostly cuz i work with my husband and taunting him all day with my diaper wearing is one of life's great joys, since he's too chicken to wear to work himself! I'll wear when I'm out shopping or to movies etc.

I don't have any need to confess my diaper wearing to anyone. If it were a medical reason maybe. But not when it's sexual and for fun. I did discuss it in an online bbs that is in no way abdl or fetish related as part of a sex discussion. But I will never tell friends, parents etc. There is just no reason.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I keep them hidden. No point in anyone else seeing them.

No, I've never worn diapers outside the house. I don't feel a need to.

Yes, I've told a non-fetishist - my girlfriend.

I hide my diapers under a reclining chair in my room. It's not the safest place, but the chair's kinda broken, so no one ever reclines in it.

But, I'm too scared to wear them out in public. Don't wanna get caught.

I have told my sister, and she was really nice about it and understanding. Other than that, I haven't told anybody.

So, I'm definitely a shy baby.