LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Kind Of Diaper Is This?

Pampers Cruisers have a band of cartoons at the waist front and back. Cruisers Size 7 have light purple tabs and a similar color band down each leg hole. Size 4 have a light green band down the legs, but they are way too small for even a tiny adult.

The pictures show none of that. My guess is the pictures were taken in Eastern Europe, so the brand might not be imported to the USA. The waist shown does not have elastic, but the diapers are cloth-like.

What a mystery? Does this mean cloth-like disposables big enough for adults are sold outside the USA?

Thanks for the tips Angela Bauer. I found some more pics:

(This one) is the front of (this one)

And (this one) is another picture from the other group

I also think these may be pictures of the same diaper:

http://tehthul.net/gallery/displayimage.ph...&fullsize=1

Some of the web addresses have the word "pampers" in them... but that doesn't mean they are right...

hmmm... keep up the good help!

If I remember correctly, AB Hunnies, Nappy School, Plastic Babe, Plastic Mommy, and probably some others that I've forgotten, are mostly based out of the UK. (those site are all the same models, just with different themes)

As for the diapers, I'd nearly guarantee that they're just size 7 baby diapers on a very small woman. Poke around the photos forum here and you'll find plenty of pictures that female members posted of themselves in size 7 diapers.

If I remember correctly, AB Hunnies, Nappy School, Plastic Babe, Plastic Mommy, and probably some others that I've forgotten, are mostly based out of the UK. (those site are all the same models, just with different themes)

As for the diapers, I'd nearly guarantee that they're just size 7 baby diapers on a very small woman. Poke around the photos forum here and you'll find plenty of pictures that female members posted of themselves in size 7 diapers.

I dunno... some of those women look kinda big (relative to what a size 7 should fit) and the diapers don't even look tight in the pictures. If they are foreign, hopefully someone can help us out.

Interesting point, diaper24/7

Here's a better comparison...

The three look like I would expect a Pampers Size 7 (6?) to fit:

But these two, the second one clearly labeled "Pampers" appear much larger:

If diaper24/7 is right, is there any way to import?

well i know bran pampers it the baby dry USA version smaller but do make over other country in size would fit becuase said so place don't potty traain there kids like USA does . Here the diaper just A different cartoon but same green look

Pampers baby dry

Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean.

Are you trying to say that Pampers Baby Dry are larger in other countries? Thanks for trying to clear things up.

Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean.

Are you trying to say that Pampers Baby Dry are larger in other countries? Thanks for trying to clear things up.

yeah that what I was try to say that Pampers Baby Dry are larger in other countries becuase some country don't potty trianing there children on till A later age past 2 year old on like us we start potty train in the USA here at 2 or 3 year old.

yeah that what I was try to say that Pampers Baby Dry are larger in other countries becuase some country don't potty trianing there children on till A later age past 2 year old on like us we start potty train in the USA here at 2 or 3 year old.

You're joking, right? No? could you perhaps them backup your claim on this? I've just had a look at the UK pampers website. The largest size of ANY nappy is a size 6, which is 16KG+. These are the same sizes used by pampers across europe (I happen to live in Central / Eastern Europe and can vouch for that) I then had a look at the US pampers site, which also supplies a pampers size 6 for 16KG+, but also does a size 7, for 19KG+. So I'm not really sure where you get that impression from.

I quick google will show that US & EU potty training ages are pretty much in line.

In fact, here is a US - originating article on the matter, and the history of potty training

HERE

Today, the average age for potty training is about 30 months with the age ranging from 18-60 months.

-->Just a quick edit to apologies to the OP for going off topic a bit there. I too am intrigued to know the origins of this nappy - I live in Central Europe and have never seen anything like this, but it looks great!

Not Europe More like japan and some other counrtys

By Ryann Connell

Staff Writer

April 2, 2005

There's something stinky about the growing numbers of Japanese kids as old as seven who are still getting around in dirty diapers because their mothers couldn't given a damn about toilet training them, according to Shukan Josei (4/12).

"You find kids who run around in filthy diapers, playing and joking as though absolutely nothing is wrong," veteran daycare center nurse Sachiko Senkawa tells Shukan Josei. "And you'll also find other kids who want to put on diapers whenever they feel like they have to have a wee or poop."

Comparative statistics tell an alarming tale.

In 1990, only 22 percent of mothers hadn't started toilet training their children by the time they reached 18 months. At the turn of the millennium however, that percentage had skyrocketed to 52 percent.

And 15 years ago, 94 percent of all 2-year-olds had begun using the potty, but just five years ago that number had plummeted to an abysmal 74 percent.

Though few appear to be doing little to tackle the problem, diaper companies are welcoming it with widely opened arms.

The delightfully named Goon Refreshing Bigger than Big Size Diapers first appeared on the market in April 2004 and have sold like hotcakes ever since. Japanese consumers buy about 5 million Goon Refreshing Bigger than Big Size Diapers every month. What's notable about the Goon Refreshing Bigger than Big Size Diapers is that they're recommended for use from ages 3 to 7.

"We had many requests for diapers in sizes bigger than our Large models, so we've known for quite some time that older kids are still using diapers," Tsuyoshi Maeyama of the personal care projects development section at Elleair, the company that produced the super-sized diapers, tells Shukan Josei. "Since about 2001, I've seen with my own eyes a rapid increase in the number of letters we've received from customers and responses to surveys asking us to produce bigger than existing sizes."

Goro Kono, head of the Japanese Journal of Well Being for Nursery Schoolers, the country's largest organization of daycare centers, puts the blame for kids in dirty diapers solely at the feet of their mothers.

"At the time when there were only cloth diapers, it used to create loads of washing, but they also gave mothers a chance to bond closely with their children. When a baby cried at night, its mother could go in and feel inside its diaper to see if it was wet, then talk directly to the kid, saying things like 'stinky' if there was a deposit inside and it needed changing," Kono tells Shukan Josei. "Mothers who don't care enough about their children nowadays don't even talk to the babies as they change their diapers. Children aren't aware that the filthy diapers are something that should be shunned. It's one of the major reasons that increasingly older children are still wearing diapers."

from awsers.,com

Recent studies show that an increasing number of Japanese children are wetting their beds and even wearing diapers full time, well into elementary school.[13][14] Because of this trend, progressively larger diapers are appearing on the Japanese market. One example includes the "Goo.N Refreshing Bigger than Big Size Diapers," intended for seven-year-old boys[15] and girls[16]. On the Children's Health and Wellness website, Dr Paul believes that diapering a child can prolong bedwetting, as it sends a "message of permisson" to urinate in their sleep.[17] Dr Anthony Page of the Creative Child Online Magazine claims that children can get used to their diapers and begin to view them as a comfort, and that of the children surveyed, most would rather wear diapers than worry about getting up at night to go to the toilet.[18]

I was just going to ad that only pampers (that I know of) make a size 7, and those defiantly aren't pampers size 7 unless they are exports (original photo's). You can't see to clearly in the photos but I did notice that only one side of the diaper is fastened in one or two of them. Bennington diapers from Canada used to be about a size 8 compared to a pampers, to bad they went out of business (they can be had on Ebaby from time to time). At least one of the pics is a adult diaper with a print tape added.

Guest AllenABDL

the first 3 pics show or what looks like there both taped seriously it does. why wouldnt it be i think they both are taped and i would really like to get these diapers if we can figure out what brand they are i am sure they would fit me well i am small like that.

the first 3 pics show or what looks like there both taped seriously it does. why wouldnt it be i think they both are taped and i would really like to get these diapers if we can figure out what brand they are i am sure they would fit me well i am small like that.

Because they are alittle too small for her :)

I know when i was younger i could get one side of a baby diaper taped up no problem, but the other side was a different story!