LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy Lovers In Bristol Uk

uknappyboy

Guest pooperdooper

HI there,

I'm no longer in Bristol, I'm in Cardiff now.... But I'm a Nappy lover and proud of it..... What types do you use??

I'd noticed a lack of southwestern nappy users too.... but no we both know that we're not alone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_adrian_*

I'm from devon :- YIM:- babyadduk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hello i,m from neath work in bristol from time 2 time love disposables plastic pants etc got some from germany and usa sooooooo nice n soft i,m on yahoo id penhp

Guest Guest_adrian_*

hello i,m from neath work in bristol from time 2 time love disposables plastic pants etc got some from germany and usa sooooooo nice n soft i,m on yahoo id penhp

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi i work in cardiff and bristol love to chat etc meet i,m 40 from wales

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm in Bishopston, just off the Gloucester road. Straight Male, but happy to meet up and occasionally interested in playing with others. Main email address is m68040 at gmail or for IM use msn address m68040 at hotmail dot com.

Tad (currently in an abena)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hey, is there anyone out there from the southwest of england (especially near bristol) who is into wearing nappies. so far everyone seems to be from either london or the south, we seems to be lacking in westcountry nappy wearers.

im in cardiff

Well, I'm down in somerset which isnt too far.

If anyone would like to meet or chat, send me a PM and I'm happy to chat on yahoo, msn or irl.

• 1 year later...

I'm in bristol, just next to the Downs

I consider myself AB rather than DL though. Like nappies, but not into them other than at home RP

Im in redland and live about 3 minutes from the cinema.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hi im from bristol cadbury heath would love to meet up with someone else that wheres nappy babyphoebe78@yahoo.co.uk

hi i am from newport how do you fancy metting for a chat mail me timbetts17@yahoo.com if you like

• 1 month later...