LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Singapore

Shana

well I hear ya, I'm in Okinawa, Japan. so I feel your lonlieness. lol :P

Been there done that...Head on over to Gate 2 or BC street to the bars wearing a diaper under your clothes a find ya a "mommie"...that's what I did to pass the time! There was a bar on the end of BC street that was called Okinawa, that had a band named...yep..Okinawa..it was a rock club..that band was AWESOME!!! They couldn't hardly speak english, But they covered Rainbow, Deep Purple, and Van Halen..and they sounded JUST LIKE THEM>>it was so cool it was like going to a concert every night.

BTW can you get Dr P. Diapers in Oki?

EDIT: I just noticed your a DL not a AB, so anyway the same theory applies, it's pretty funny when they find out you have diapers on.

Been there done that...Head on over to Gate 2 or BC street to the bars wearing a diaper under your clothes a find ya a "mommie"...that's what I did to pass the time! There was a bar on the end of BC street that was called Okinawa, that had a band named...yep..Okinawa..it was a rock club..that band was AWESOME!!! They couldn't hardly speak english, But they covered Rainbow, Deep Purple, and Van Halen..and they sounded JUST LIKE THEM>>it was so cool it was like going to a concert every night.

BTW can you get Dr P. Diapers in Oki?

EDIT: I just noticed your a DL not a AB, so anyway the same theory applies, it's pretty funny when they find out you have diapers on.

Yes well I'm not much of a social person, so I rarely go out unless coaxed by my friends. I do occasionally go out wearing diapers, but I wouldn't do anything that might draw undue attention to myself. I would hate for a girl to discover my diaper and decide to make a big deal about it.

Ive been looking and all I find is Japanese diapers which are fairly sub-par(when compared to most European brands). Dr. P is a Chinese brand if im not mistaken.

I am mostly DL, though I bet the right girl could bring out my AB side. ;)

I did an installation (Clark Quay Adventure) in Singapore for three months.

They speak Chinese and English there. We stayed at Liang Court. It was a combination of high rise apartment building, hotel and department store. If one knew the way around you could go from the apartments to department store without having to go outside. It rained at some point almost every day so knowing this trick was handy. From the apartments thru the bowels of the building you would come out in the record dept of the store. It was also a handy path for transporting diapers back to the apartments.

Singapore claims to be a democracy but they do not tolerate dissent. The also don't tolerate smoking dope which i did not do :whistling:. Michael Jackson was there when he canceled his Asian tour and that guy who spray painted graffitty was canned shortly after we left. I can imagine (the thankfully deceased) Jesse Helm's vision of America being exactly like Singapore. A great place if you're White, Male, Christian and Heterosexual. All in all I was glad to leave this "democracy".

Anondl

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just relocated to Singapore for work and I will probably be here for about a year. I don't know too many people here, except for coworkers, so it would be cool to have some DL friends ... send me a message if you'd like to meet up.

Can anyone recommend a brand of diapers to buy here? I brought some from home, so I haven't needed to purchase any more yet. I've seen Tena, Dr. P, and Guardian (store brand) in some of the stores. I'm really curious about Dr. P ... are they any good?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...