LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered In New Mexico

froggy

Diapered frog, ok pretend frog, would like to meet others in New Mexico. I live in the Abq/Santa Fe area and have been into diaper play for 25 plus years. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. I like to meet others.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Hi, judging from posts in the meeting place, it looks like it their are not many diapered people in New Mexico. I am also interested in meeting other diapered people in or near the state. I live in the four corners region, near Bloomfield. I don't live in the city, I am out in the country. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants at home, although I use disposables, most of the time, when I am out and about. I am incontinent and a DL, but I am willing to meet diapered people of any persuasion. Diapered people have that in common and can (I hope) accept their commonality no matter if AB, DL, incontinent, or otherwise. Not sure if I can travel far, my good vehicle needs a transmission and I am currently driving and older VW. It is cheaper to drive but may not be up to long trips. I am on Social Security Disability, so I do not have work to contend with, I plan on going back to college in January of 2010, at which point my time will be less free. I am also a cat person, I love cats. I am single and heterosexual, but have no objections to meeting gay people as long as it is not about sex. I have been in diapers for 18 years now from an accident in 1991. It is difficult for me to be this open, I have been burned in the past. I have experienced problems with some websites a few years back for incontinent people, and ran into trouble when I admitted that I like my diapers, but at the same time I was not my choice to start wearing, I just found out after the fact I like it. It would also be helpful if another diapered person could take a few pictures of me, I would like to post so people at this site would know what I look like, I had asked a friend a few years back, and that made things a bit awkward, needles to say it did not happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I wish, I wish upon a fish, that some of the New Mexido babies would become less shy. It took me 18 years to come out of the closet and start meeting others. I have been meeting others for about 12 years now. I have gone to baby camp for the last 4 years and this June will be the 5th year. I do wish that we New Mexico babies and diaper lovers would be more willing to meet.

• 2 months later...

2010 baby camp was great fun. I have gone to baby camp 5 years in a row now. I also went to Glacier National Park with an abdl friend.

I do hope that sometime additional babies who are interested in meeting will answer in this subforum.

wribbit

It is always a pleasure to hear from my friend the duck. Qwack, qwack. It took me 18 years to come out of the closet and meet others. I can only hope that some others will eventually. Meanwhile. I will keep posting and hoping.

Hey duckie, camp for 2011 should be in northern Wyoming or southern Montana. It may be a good time to plan that trip to Custer at the same time.

wribbit

• 3 months later...

Greetings!

Just stumbled across this section the site... had never been here before. Hello from Las Cruces, NM! Feel free to drop by my member profile and leave a message if you'd like to chat.

Crazycat701

If you are going to be up my way, maybe we should meet. I like meeting other ABs and DLs.

wribbit

• 1 month later...

since ive failed to find anyone that lives in my town, i was wondering if anyone knew of any chain stores or anything else that might carry diapers. im a BIG person and i used to go to wal-greens and pickup the biggest store-brand and they would work, but have since stopped carrying that size, and changed to the cruddy cloth cover stuff. depends are the same way, they never have the size i need. anyway just wanted to ask and see, hopefully they will have a location in las cruces. since ordering online is a risk i dont really wanna take. anyway, hope your all doing ok.

thanks, chelsea

I rarely buy disposables. I generally wear cloth dipees and plastic pants. I order over the internet and have them shipped to me. I get a better selection by ordering. Good luck finding that local store that carries what you want.

wribbit

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...