LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stents

Hi I just wanted to put my 4 cents in (inflation). Just letting you know this is my first post.

I have tried the 12-month plan for over two years without much result. So I have taken things in hand. (For everyone's piece of mind I am letting you know that everything was done in a strictly sterile environment.)

Using a 14f catheter inserted properly into the bladder, which was then modified by shortening it and plugging the hole for the saline solution. The catheter was being held by a medical hemostat. Then I used a strong dental floss sewn through the end of the catheter. Once the catheter was released it settled about 3-inches within my body with only the string sticking out.

I immediately started dribbling and had to put a diaper on right away. It has now been 3 months without any problems. During this time I have seen my urologist. He examined me and gave me a clean bill of health. He says that he cannot approve of what I did, but sense it was done there is not much he can do but keep a check on my health.

I just had my 3 month checkup and he said everything was fine. Very little incrustation, no wearing down of the urethra, and no UTIs. The kidneys are functioning fine though my bladder has shrunk. Unless any problems crop up I am to see him in 3 months at which time he suggests to switch out the catheter.

So here I sit, typing away, feeling the urine dribbling out of me, happy as a clam.