LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stents

I read this post on another forum a few weeks ago and wondered if this was a way for people to achieve incontinence. Clearly there's still the question of finding a medic willing to do the procedure but a stent does not damage the body and can be removed (although, as I understand it they're intended to be left in situ for a long period) so it doesn't raise the ethical problems of surgery. Of course, a medic would still want to know why anyone wanted the procedure. Does anyone here have any experience of stents etc.?

Here's the post:

I had a Urolume stent put in back in 2002. I consider it the best thing I

have ever done to treat my neurogenic bladder. True, I now have continual

leakage, but that has been so much better than the "flooding" and the

retention which used to give me one bladder infection per month on the

average. A slow leakage is handled so much better by a diaper as it gives

the moisture time to be wicked away by the cloth or padding. I rarely leak

through my diaper anymore - even at night. The surgery to implant the stent

was simple and painless - they used a local anesthetic. I was out and back

on my feet immediately with no recovery period.

Stents like the urolume do have legitimate uses, but most are not temporary. They are basically a mesh tube that opens a narrowing such as stricture or enlarged prostate or a dysfunctional sphincter. The tissue grows into the holes in the stent, anchoring them in place, and so they are not easily removed.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

There's not really anything on the medical market that will achieve what us kinky folk want. Doesn't mean it can't be done though! After hearing about the idea of stents a few years back, I bought a bunch of catheters and messed around with making my own. Took a dozen or so caths and some painful experiments, but I finally did end up making stents that work pretty darn well. With one in, I'm totally incontinent, can't really feel the stent in me, but I can feel the urine dripping out uncontrollably, and the only sign of it is a string that pokes out so that I can retrieve it eventually.

There's not really anything on the medical market that will achieve what us kinky folk want. Doesn't mean it can't be done though! After hearing about the idea of stents a few years back, I bought a bunch of catheters and messed around with making my own. Took a dozen or so caths and some painful experiments, but I finally did end up making stents that work pretty darn well. With one in, I'm totally incontinent, can't really feel the stent in me, but I can feel the urine dripping out uncontrollably, and the only sign of it is a string that pokes out so that I can retrieve it eventually.

I look at such things through the eyes of fantasy and would never even consider actually doing this, but I suspect you're going to have a FLOOD of people (gosh, did I intend that pun or not??) tracking you down to learn your technique.

I doubt many doctors would willingly put in the stent described by the OP without a medical need and I also assume it probably would not be a good idea to leave your homemade stent in over a long period - ie not use the string and just leave it there. I doubt that will deter some of the diehards here.

what if the string breaks? that sounds like it could be a painful surgury to recover it as well as a sure fire way to get UTI/kidney infections

just plain nuts in my opinion

• 2 months later...

MEDICAL WARNING

1- Due to the design of the urinary tract, there is NO way the body has to fight bacteria introduced into same. As a result, extreme caution, and hygiene standards must be observed when introducing anythin into the urinary tract. Otherwise, the list of potential problems can be fatal.

2- A medical stent, is usually made from sterile plastic or metal. The only viable stent capable, and strong enough to hold the urinary external sphincter open, is one made of metal. Insertation MUST be performed by medical professionals to avoid damage to the urinary tract. A plastic stent will collapse with the strength of said sphincter.

3- With said stent inserted, it is no longer possible to ejaculate, as the urinary sphincter would tear during the procedure.

4- Over a period of 6-12 months, the urinary sphincter will re-establish itself either above or below said stent.

5- With the external sphincter held open, antibiotics are suggested to avoid bacterial and kidney infection.

Simply, there are better, and safer ways to achieve urinary incontinence than using invading surgery. Secondly, medical staff will NOT perform this on a healthy bladder - as to do so would contradict their oath 'do no harm'. If you do find someone willing to do this, I would strongly suggest that you avoid that person, and report him/her to the medical council etc.

Urinary incontinence can easily be achieved by wearing diapers 24/7, and allowing the body to revert back to infantile training of voiding when it wishes, and not trying to control it no matter what the situation. After 12 months, your bladder will no longer expand when urine is placed in it, and your external sphincter will open at the same time as your internal sphincter = wetting as soon as urine enters the bladder without informing you of said need.

• Like 1

I think the only way to achieve incontinence is prolong catheter use so you end up with type three stress incontinence. You'll need to do everything by the book, eg no dribbling in nappies with the catheter in. Just keep increasing the size of the catheter and bingo incontinence.

Hypothetically, couldn't you make a stent (or something to that effect) out of a body-degradable material? So you'd get a very short period of incontinence.

I vaguely remember hearing about something like this on a science/tech program a few years ago, but I might be way off.

***disclaimer, I know nothing.*******

I think the only way to achieve incontinence is prolong catheter use so you end up with type three stress incontinence. You'll need to do everything by the book, eg no dribbling in nappies with the catheter in. Just keep increasing the size of the catheter and bingo incontinence.

Your incontinence would not last more than a few days to two weeks. You would only leak during that time, but would have most of the control over your bladder in just hours after removing the catheter.

The only way you would get the results you are looking for is if the catheter was large enough to permanently damage the urinary tract. That would also expose you to possible infections, and profuse bleeding when the catheter comes out.

Guest Wetnmessy247

What everyone needs to understand is that the only real way to gain full blown incontinence is time and patience, as well as devotion.

What you are doing is telling your body to do something that it spent YEARS telling itself NOT to do. The whole potty training of your early life is a long process.

But training BACk is even harder and takes more time and devotion.

It took me 5 years to get full blown bowel and urine incontinence. I spent many many manhours training my body to just let go. It is easy to say, not easy to do. AT ALL.

If you just stay deovted to it, eventually it will happen without you knowing. You'll be at your sister's wedding or something and while talking with a few people about sports or something while having a beer, you'll all of a sudden wonder what just slipped out of your bottom and then you realize your just messed your diaper. Ya run off to the bathroom before the guys start sniffing the air and you pull your pants down, peek into your diaper and see a fresh poopy sitting near your balls. Then you smile. ANd hopefully wash your hands before digging into the wedding cake.

NO EXCUSE that the cake is chocolate. No one wants to eat poop cake, my friend.

Okay for real. Over time you will get it.

DON'T CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR BODY FOR A QUICK FIX TO A FETISH YOU CAN ACHIEVE SAFELY OVER TIME.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to report to those that desire having a urinary stent inserted to cause complete incontinence, I think the time is now that this can be a reality. There is a company that now has FDA approval for such a stent and is now on the market,. I encourage you to check out The Spanner Prostatic Stent. Wikipedia has a in depth article including drawings and pictures of this stent in place. I have found this to be most exciting and there are numerous articles by searching Google for the The Spanner prostatic stent. I believe this stent will be as easy to insert as a Foley catheter. This will be the future in developing incontinence. I hope to get others opinions.

I want to report to those that desire having a urinary stent inserted to cause complete incontinence, I think the time is now that this can be a reality. There is a company that now has FDA approval for such a stent and is now on the market,. I encourage you to check out The Spanner Prostatic Stent. Wikipedia has a in depth article including drawings and pictures of this stent in place. I have found this to be most exciting and there are numerous articles by searching Google for the The Spanner prostatic stent. I believe this stent will be as easy to insert as a Foley catheter. This will be the future in developing incontinence. I hope to get others opinions.

After reading about it, I see it is designed to allow men to retain bladder control while

wearing it. It stops short of breaching the external sphincter, so you would still have control.

Now IF they make several sizes, I guess you could get an extra long one that would go thru the sphincter.

Also, while you can buy catheters on the net, lots of luck trying to buy one of these without being a doctor..

from what i know, the Spanner Prostatic Stent does not make you incontinence since it does not rest on the external sphincter causing it to be open.

Lately i've being emailing different hospital, enquiry about inserting a stent on external sphincter. Being have no luck since all reply was NO they don't do it as it's not the standard procedure for overflow incontinence.

ok, i've lied to them about overflow incontinence, using it as a way of asking for a stent since in my email i've noted to them how i dislike having to keep on inserting an catheter.

Well good new now that one of the hospital agree to perform it although it's not a standard method to cure.. will keep linking up with them on how the procedure is done & the pricing of it..

=)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

The Spanner stent (and others) can be "miss-inserted" to hold open the external sphincter by inserting it past the prostrate. I've tried buying one which costs over $500 but also requires a doctors note- so no luck. I instead used increasing sizes of catheters for 7 months to cure my urge incontinence and subsequent flooding/leaking. With a few minor precautions and lots of cranberry juice I didn't get a single infections. I wouldn't say I'm completely incontinent as I still tend to automatically clamp as I'm about to pee, but my medical condition has been greatly improved and the leaks are far and few in between. Being incontinent and 24/7 diaper dependent did suck for the first few years but I'm glad I'm still in them to this day.

PS. If anyone knows where to actually get a stent post it here. I'll buy one and post on its effectiveness and/or drawbacks.

Just put in a foley catheter, instead of using water to fill the bulb, use silicon so it hardens later and then after it hardens, cut the catheter line as far up the urethra as you can. Only works for males as you have to cut it back like when you are limp and push it back as far as you can. It's like a stint you can't remove ever then! Okay, okay, don't ever do that and I was just kidding.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just put in a foley catheter, instead of using water to fill the bulb, use silicon so it hardens later and then after it hardens, cut the catheter line as far up the urethra as you can. Only works for males as you have to cut it back like when you are limp and push it back as far as you can. It's like a stint you can't remove ever then! Okay, okay, don't ever do that and I was just kidding.

Sounds like a good idea in throey just a shame that the cath will leave you open and your bound to get loads of UTI, also the only way to remove it would be by opeing up the bladder.

so i agree never do that

Hi all

As i said from my previous reply, i was checking with different hospital to do the urethral stent procedure. I've good new that one of the hospital reply and answers is they willing to do this. I've check the cost which is 110,000 Thai Baht for the procedure & 135 US dollars per night of stay. So if any one of you really wants to do it, just need to really check with hospitals to enquiry about it, of cos don't say you wan it for abdl! say it's for some medical problem that might need it.

Actually found this link about sphincterotomy procedures. Surprised I never came across this procedure before as I know many have talked about something similar and it's always been more of an issue of it's just not done but clearly it is. Sounds interesting. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to make a case for yourself and get it done if you'd really want to. May have to pay out of pocket but seems like a simple enough procedure as it's even out patient.

Here's the link to one of the websites HERE or just google sphincterotomy urine or something along those lines for other sites.

Side effects though are sometime infertility as you leak urine and urine plus semen doesn't mix so it's not impossible but harder to get someone pregnant. I'll definately not consider anything til I'm done having kids then. Also it's pretty much permanant.

From another website:

Sphincterotomy of the Urethra

Sphincter muscles surround the urethra and keep it closed to hold the urine in the bladder. If the nerves of these sphincter muscles are damaged so they cannot receive signals from the brain, the sphincter muscles may be unable to relax and open for urination. Sometimes this type of urine retention is treated by a sphincterotomy to remove the external sphincter. A thin instrument is passed through the urethra and uses electrical current or a laser to burn away the sphincter tissue. Because this procedure results in the loss of urination control, an external catheter is fitted over the penis to collect the urine. No such collection device is available for women, so this procedure is performed only on men.

abvegas, how much did the procedure run you if you don't mind me asking? Also, how'd you go about the whole process? Were you already a candidate for this procedure or was this an elective surgery you had to pay for out of pocket. Thanks!