LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Az Sun Babies And Dl's

Crinklebritches

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in Phoenix, too.

LOL, I was just there yesterday. I went to eat at the heart attack grill (sissy bypass burger of coarse). It was great food, but it made me crap myself today. It was the first time since i was a kid that i lost total control over my bowels, and wouldnt you know it , i didnt even have a diaper on. I did however make it back to my house before it happened.lol

• 1 month later...

<!--quoteo(post=203374:date=May 21 2009, 05:58 PM:name=lil'boy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lil'boy @ May 21 2009, 05:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=203374"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm in Phoenix, too.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

LOL, I was just there yesterday. I went to eat at the heart attack grill (sissy bypass burger of coarse). It was great food, but it made me crap myself today. It was the first time since i was a kid that i lost total control over my bowels, and wouldnt you know it , i didnt even have a diaper on. I did however make it back to my house before it happened.lol

Wow. Sorry to hear the food caused so much turmoil. I'm in San Diego right now but will be back in the heat soon. :(

Anyway, sorry it took so long to respond. Sometimes it's difficult for me to access the forum (privacy issues).

• 4 months later...

Good evening ABDL Arizona.

I have been a ABDL wanna be for years, but have just recently really wanted to explore it and hopefully create a new lifestyle. I am an obedient (most of the time) age player, but do love getting a good spanking once in a while. I love to cuddle on the couch and be rubbed, either back or whatever. I am open for pretty much anything and want to try everything.

If you are looking for your little girl, please send me a note.

Baby

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening ABDL Arizona.

I have been a ABDL wanna be for years, but have just recently really wanted to explore it and hopefully create a new lifestyle. I am an obedient (most of the time) age player, but do love getting a good spanking once in a while. I love to cuddle on the couch and be rubbed, either back or whatever. I am open for pretty much anything and want to try everything.

If you are looking for your little girl, please send me a note.

Baby

Welcome! Hope you can find what you are looking for!

Hi!

Some of my family just moved out to Glendale, AZ a month ago. I live in NJ and we have a great munch group going. See the NJ Threads for more on that.

I am driving out to Arizona this upcoming weekend with my brother's family and I will be hanging around for a week, without a vehicle, a stranger in a strange land but for the Love O' Diaper religion. Anyway it would be fun to meet some of you if anyone's nearby. I leave soon, so lmk as I don't have much access to the computer for awhile.

Nappy New Year! Glenndl

Oh, hey DLFriendWearing,

Thanks for the response! Seems that's normal for the DL world. I met another married DL at a NYC (SIDNY) Halloween Party, we met a few more times then he moved to Florida. We went down there and now I can't wait to see the both again. BTW, I've met about eighteen AB/DLs in NJ in the past six months over here in Jersey. Took me long enough though!

I'll be letting you know when but am certain it's an eventuality. Don't know if will fly or (more probably) drive over. Are you near there? I've never been west of Kansas City myself.

GlennDL

• 5 weeks later...

If anyone's in Glendale AZ heads up. Drill up the thread here, I'm coming out to this town in about a week or so and will likely be around there for three days or so, end of February. I don't have a vehicle and plan to fly back end of month. I run the New Jersey Littles (NJL) Munch and have actually met over 21 ABs, DLs, and Littles in the past seven months, going for the world record I suppose lol. Just kidding. Anyway, I'll be there the last week of February if anyone wants to pick me up and go grab a beer. Can't spend too much time, its a family moving trip. I may come again each year, btw. I've posted alot in the NJ Threads and on my blog, etc...

Glenn

Guest silvernight_tn

Hey,

I'm going to be moving to Tucson later this year. Around September as best as I can tell. Would love to meet with any others in the area that are willing.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone's in Glendale AZ heads up. Drill up the thread here, I'm coming out to this town in about a week or so and will likely be around there for three days or so, end of February. I don't have a vehicle and plan to fly back end of month. I run the New Jersey Littles (NJL) Munch and have actually met over 21 ABs, DLs, and Littles in the past seven months, going for the world record I suppose lol. Just kidding. Anyway, I'll be there the last week of February if anyone wants to pick me up and go grab a beer. Can't spend too much time, its a family moving trip. I may come again each year, btw. I've posted alot in the NJ Threads and on my blog, etc...

Glenn

Are you still in Phoenix? I would have met up with ya!

Arghhhh! I just missed you!

It took six days to drive over instead of four (long story) but we made it. Man I am so impressed woth Arizona! About half my family lives there now, in Glendale. I just got in from a five hour flight to Newark, NJ from Phoenix, AZ. Heh, I sat next to a 21 month old little boy and his mommy, the whole trip he was sleeping leaning on my arm, I tried not to move he was so cute. I wonder what his mommy would have thought if she knew I also had a nice comfy, wet diaper on the whole trip! At least I didn't poop like he did, whew!

Hey Crinklebritches, I'll definitely contact you ahead of time the next time we visit Phoenix! Its a wonderful place. Thanks.

GlennDL

Arghhhh! I just missed you!

Hey Crinklebritches, I'll definitely contact you ahead of time the next time we visit Pheonix! Its a wonderful place compared to my state. Thanks.

GlennDL

Please do. You can show me pointers on how to get Munchies going in AZ.

• 2 years later...

Hello all i am in Benson Arizona about 1/2 hour from tucson anyone looking to hang out send me a message i am bi curious 21 yr old male mostly straight

Hi Jaron,

Not sure if your'e still in Benson, but would be glad to share a meal or drink sometime.

William