LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Is Where...?

alleycat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Traverse City area here, although I live in a different state at the time of this posting.

Blossomed -

I think the original idea was kind of trying to let various members withing some sort of proximity to be able to connect! LOL However, glad to know that we of the Wolverine State - though, personally, I lean toward Sparty, and E. Lansing LOL - is not bereft of members. The worst thing in the world would be for only ONE of us to be "holding down the fort" in the Great Lakes State!

All tho this thread exists, I've yet to actually meet anyone IRL.

Welcome to the club, Neo! Until Yahell flamed a Michigan AB/DL group, some of us from around the Grand Rapids area were even able to have a monthly get-together at Johnson Park on the Grand River.

Ok, it's fun, but what do you DO? You know?

People want to meet, but do DLs want to meet ABs looking for a baby "scene" or "session"? Do ABs want to feel unfulfilled with DLs because all the DLs want to do is wear diapers? Since most of the AB and DL women are either private or already connected, is a male willing to just get together with several other or a group of justr males? Most single females wouldn't risk going to what they call a "munch" alone, for fear of losing anonymity, being hit on by the males there or being followed home and "stalked" thereafter. Then, there's the issue of gay versus straight. Are straights willing to mingle with the gays, especially males, and can males be satisfied that the good chance that any females showing up are gay, and ALSO interested in female AB/DLs?

There are way more considerations that can be had, but these are just examples. The primary issue is EXPECTATIONS. What are you looking to acheive by meeting other people, and what do you WANT to have HAPPEN when you do? Most people, even when they are outrageous at this site, are pretty private and discreet in public and when it comes to meeting other people IRL. Everyone fears exposure to others and "normals" in their lives - thanks to the INdiscreet with nothing to lose - and are very cautious. Is just meeting someone, in public, IRL, like at a restaurant, at a park, etc. - and NOT a bar, or with alcohol involved, which could impair better judgement - just knowing they are diapered under their outside clothing, even wetting and maybe messing(and THIS, agreed upon ahead of time, due to odor, etc.), enough? And, if you're looking for some sort of wild AB party, it takes a lot of planning, with "ground rules" established ahead of time. For first times, it's like a first date. You have to get to know someone a little bit - and I've never gotten even an email back, let alone an IM, about wanting to really make a meet happen, even when I've extended that courtesy. Once I get my house in order to be able to have guests, I WILL offer to host a gathering, in a residential area, pretty well exposed, so OUTSIDE the house, discretion will be utmost. But, I haven't seen anyone else, in a long time, offering to host something in WESTERN MICHIGAN, that I could attend or help get something maybe more regular get established.

It is fear that dictates what we as DLs and ABs do. Unfortunately, a number of those who HAVE made connection IRL have been made MORE fearful or simply have been disappointed at the meeting and vow never to participate again. Sometimes our needs, desires and expectations are very specific for our fulfillment as ABs and DLs, and sometimes we have to make a lot of compromise to keep a social group intact. Unfortunately, too many who WOULD like to meet IRL, only give "lip service" to that. IRL, if peeps can keep certain things in check, like sexual aspects of their AB/DL - which CAN be involved, PRIVATELY, between consenting adults, BEYOND the meeting - the whole idea of meeting IRL would be less fearful for most, especially for female AB/DLs.

Most of the AB/DL population who are members here and participate at the forums and at chat seem to be from Southeast Michigan, surrounding Detroit. There are some in the Lansing area. Those in Grand Rapids area seem to be pretty private. For me, 60 miles northwest of Grand Rapids, it's 65 miles to GR, 120 miles to Lansing, and 200 miles to Detroit. I'm not willing to travel that far, not sure what's going to happen, for just a cup of coffee with one other person at a Steak-n-Shake or White Castle. And, when it comes to socialization, it's tough to set up something more than just a short face-to-face. It needs to be adult conversation, as uncomfortable as it might be, and you don't ask another person, since you're both AB/DL, if they want to change your diapers.

A central location would be nice. Some sort of planned activity or meeting place would add to that. A reasonable cost is good. And, some sort of assurance that there will actually be other people there, and committment from a few to make the meet happen - unless a one-on-one is priorly agreed to - would be even better.

I've waxed wordy here. But, when it comes to "Who wants to meet IRL?", the number of posts have not been overwhelming, and while our AB/DL world may have way more participants than even WE can imagine, not all of them WANT to or are willing or have the courage to meet IRL. Truly an interesting dynamic given the simplicity of the situation, and given that WE are probably the hardest on ourselves for what WE more perceive as shameful, abnormal and out of line with the rest of society. If only we KNEW what was going on behind more closed doors around the world!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new on here from between flint and Lansing, 25 straight male. This is just something that has caught my curiosity so not into wearing diapers myself but if there are any DL women out there pm me and I’d like to explore this fetish

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...