LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Is Where...?

alleycat

Hello fellow MI AB/DL daddies, and mommies! I just wanted to kick off our forum with an attempt to see who is where and who is down for what! So I will kick it off! I go between grand rapids and ann arbor, I'm a 20 AB/DL who loves to role play in any role when i'm a baby i like to pretend i'm 3-4 (toddler). I am down for meeting and playing with anyone, I do Have a kinky Side...hehe. and you can chat or video chat with me on yahoo under the SN ababyalleycat

Hope to here from all the MI babies...Maybe we can put some group meetings together!!! Lets Have Fun!

Guest lilmissy

Hello fellow MI AB/DL daddies, and mommies! I just wanted to kick off our forum with an attempt to see who is where and who is down for what! So I will kick it off! I go between grand rapids and ann arbor, I'm a 20 AB/DL who loves to role play in any role when i'm a baby i like to pretend i'm 3-4 (toddler). I am down for meeting and playing with anyone, I do Have a kinky Side...hehe. and you can chat or video chat with me on yahoo under the SN ababyalleycat

Hope to here from all the MI babies...Maybe we can put some group meetings together!!! Lets Have Fun!

im a 28 year old male in east lansing mi that likes to role play as a 2-3 year old baby girl and am up for meeting and playing with any one in the area

• 3 weeks later...

Live on M-59 west of Pontiac. Work in Detroit. 59 years young, married longer than most of you have been alive. No role play. Would be interested in meeting. Need to keep discrete, though. Can't risk jeopardizing job. My schedule sucks, so time and place could be a prob. Glad to hear Michigan is sufficiently present. Where's the ladies?

• 2 weeks later...

DL in kalamazoo area. not many on west side of the state.

42 male, but dont act it , whatever that means. i dont act the 42 year old, male i act.

somedays the tongue says out of order.

only been into this for about 2 years.

might be nice to meet others and feel less like a freak.

nice idea to say hello to each other by state.

john

• 1 month later...

neo: I tried to get a lunch together a few months ago in the Detroit area. West Branch is a looooong way away. I do go north once in a while in the summer. Perhaps, then.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neo52450

packrat: I knew about the one in detroit... but I was kinda refering to people close to me. I have planned a lunch before up here with people from Sagainw, Oscoda, Houghton Lake, Gaylord.... and then they all disapear like they ahve fallen off the face of the earth.

neo:

The way the weather and economy is going, I'm guessing they are all buried up to their rooftop in snow or had to leave the state for a job! I'll keep you in mind when I head north this spring and summer to visit the best part of the state. Of course, I suppose that we are all still a bit embarrassed about this DL thing.. It is something I try to keep private, except for my wife, who still thinks I'm nuts.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neo52450

I'm not just talking about here and now. About 4 years ago I drove down to K-Zoo to meet a bunch of people @ a lunchin... I was the only one there. Everyone else never showed up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neo52450

neo:

The way the weather and economy is going, I'm guessing they are all buried up to their rooftop in snow or had to leave the state for a job! I'll keep you in mind when I head north this spring and summer to visit the best part of the state. Of course, I suppose that we are all still a bit embarrassed about this DL thing.. It is something I try to keep private, except for my wife, who still thinks I'm nuts.

Cool. I'll be game to meet up. I'm not really embarrased about this.... but I don't want my friends and family to find out about this yet. I go out shopping and stuff wearing a diaper and stuff at times, that don't bother me.

What i was thinking would be great was just a get together for us all. Just hang out and get to know each other... See what all of us are into. I mean I owuld be up for a party but I'm not really into the whole AB aspect of this lifestyle.

• Like 1

Hi. I'm from Flint, but I go to school in Ann Arbor. I'd gladly meet up with any females around lol. I'm both AB and DL. As far as meeting with guys goes, I'm ok with meeting up with somebody my own age to hang out a little bit.

I'm on diaperspace and dltown under the same name so hit me up there because I don't check my messages here very often.

Adult baby / Uncle to a few adult babies / male from across the puddle. I am a true Irishman born and reared in Dublin, Ireland. Would like to meet other like-minded individuals, but still enjoy the rapport that goes on here.

If you're wondering, the picture is Theodore, my life-long companion. More about me is within my profile. PM me if you want to talk / need advice etc.

One of the greatests gifts we can give to ourselves - besides the knowledge that we are not sick, perverted or mentally ill - is that of actually meeting another "like-minded" person, in the flesh. Yes, it can be awkward, be very scary, and we can have a lot of reservations about it. But, it's a whole lot different than being in contact with someone behind the safety of miles of wire and a computer monitor. Just knowing that another person thinks like you and is like you, and is right there, in front of you, is its own reward.

No, it doesn't have to get into a "scene" - it COULD, if agreed upon by two consenting adults - but it CAN be as simple as an outdoor BBQ in somebody's back yard in a central location, allowing the participants to comfortably be as much or as little as they wish to publicly be. In MN, in the Minneapolis area, they have a monthly "munch".

As much as I like the decadence of being a DL, and being discreetly diapered and using them, in public, I would enjoy having a core group of friends, that could comfortably be expanded at any time, that could meet from time to time. I invite anyone else in this group or who looks into this group, from Michigan, even closeby in IL or IN to send me a message. I enjoy Yahoo Messenger chat, the chat room here, and would accept emails, with MI AB/DL in the subject line. Otherwise, I would relegate a message from an unknown person to spam.

Anybody else feel the same way?

I am 54, and from north of Muskegon...