Who Is Where...?

alleycat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I am from the Mid-Michigan area in a little town known as Leslie. Not a big place but really close to a lot of the bigger cities around Michigan. Would love to make some new friends and get to know others who share this as a common interest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Greetings. In the Tri-City area of Michigan here. Nice to know I'm not the only one in the area.

Took a little while to get up the nerve to post a hello here on the forums. But figured WTH... It's Christmas.

• Like 1
On 12/25/2015 at 10:34 AM, ABBeast said:

Greetings. In the Tri-City area of Michigan here. Nice to know I'm not the only one in the area.

Took a little while to get up the nerve to post a hello here on the forums. But figured WTH... It's Christmas.

Welcome! Glad you posted. Seeing as their is a few people in the tri cities area, I've been thinking about getting a munch going so we can all meet up somewhere and chat over some drinks/food.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2009 at 1:44 PM, Guest neo52450 said:

packrat: I knew about the one in detroit... but I was kinda refering to people close to me. I have planned a lunch before up here with people from Sagainw, Oscoda, Houghton Lake, Gaylord.... and then they all disapear like they ahve fallen off the face of the earth.

I just signed up today and I havent been on this site for over 15 years. Ive been to parties in Detroit and ive known people from all over Michigan.  I am looking to make new friends. My cell phone is 989 598 3584. Just when you call let me know you got my number from here. If I dont recognize the number I dont usually answer. Text me if you like. 

Thanks

Balloon man from Saginaw. 

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...