LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babyfur _>you<_ Needs A ?

Guest AllenABDL

Guest AllenABDL

ok what are the deep deep down desires you want if you were a babyfur?

as for me i will go first to give a example. and copy and paste the next part so u dont ahve to re type it.

I am a - - BabyFur.

I am - - years - months old.

My Favorite toy is - -

My Favorite TV show is - -

What is the perfect seting for you ? the perfect babyFur home? -

________________________________________________________________________________

___________\

Heres mine.

I am a - Dragon - BabyFur.

I am - 1 Year - old.

My Favorite toy is - my tail -

My Favorite TV show is - Rugrats -

What is the perfect seting for you ? the perfect babyFur home? - being home pampered every day as mommy changes my diaper everytime i wet or poo in it. i always get what i want and am rarely punished.

i sleep all day and play at night.

• 4 months later...

Hmm... Well, I do have a babyfur side... It coenciedes with my Thing (for those who don't know, the alien life from [or it's kin] from John Carpenter's The Thing) side.

I am a Coywolf/thylacine-Thing BabyFur.

I am 2 years old.

My Favorite toy is a stuffed thylachine!

My Favorite TV show is Sonic The Hedgehog.

What is the perfect seting for you ? the perfect babyFur home? This would be a bigger house, with a Mommy who's a Thylachine-Thing (she's the one who thingified and regressed me). It's a loving home, with my dogs also being regressed/transformed to babyfurs as my brother and sister. We generally have a fairly good time and Mommy has no intentions of potty training us anytime soon, as she enjoys taking care of us (why she regressed us to begin with). Of course there may be the occasional spat over a toy or what to watch on TV, but it's generally more good natured than anything else.

I'm a Fox BabyFur

I am 3 years old.

My favorite toy is my fox plushie, Rufus.

My favorite TV show is... House, M.D. House kicks tail.

"What is the perfect setting for you, the perfect babyfur home?"

I'd like to live in a place with other babyfurs to play with and a mommy and daddy or nanny to take care of me, feed me, and change my diapers. And maybe read stories and stuff. I'll use the potty only if I really have to, but I want to be padded all the time, and not have to ever worry about any adult stuff like bills and money.

• 4 months later...
Guest MilesSpeedTheFox

ok what are the deep deep down desires you want if you were a babyfur?

as for me i will go first to give a example. and copy and paste the next part so u dont ahve to re type it.

I am a - - BabyFur.

I am - - years - months old.

My Favorite toy is - -

My Favorite TV show is - -

________________________________________________________________________________

___________\

Heres mine.

I am a - Dragon - BabyFur.

I am - 1 Year - old.

My Favorite toy is - my tail -

My Favorite TV show is - Rugrats -

What is the perfect seting for you ? the perfect babyFur home? - being home pampered every day as mommy changes my diaper everytime i wet or poo in it. i always get what i want and am rarely punished.

i sleep all day and play at night.

am a arctic fox BabyFur.

I am 1.5 years - months old.

My Favorite toy is anything fun

My Favorite TV show is All Sonic shows

Prefect setting would be a nice comfy room

• 1 month later...
Guest The Great Milenko

I am a Cheetah BabyFur.

I am 3 1/2 years old.

My Favorite toy is a bong

My Favorite TV show is Lazytown

What is the perfect seting for you ?

That would be with my furry freinds

the perfect babyFur home? -

lotza things to do and mess with. I would be an adventurous little bugger i would.....

• 3 months later...

I am a bat BabyFur.

I am 3 years 6 months old.

My Favorite toy is my DS!

My Favorite TV show is Stargate! Jack O'Neil ish so awesome! *pew pew*

What is the perfect seting for you ? the perfect babyFur home? I safe place with somebody who loves me. It doesn't matter where, or who, I just want a warm, comfortable home. I wouldn't have to worry about stupid things like unemployment and finding a job, I could just be myself :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest refused afternoon

i'm a foxy babyfur. don't be fooled, pretenders mock my fuzziness.

i'm 21, yes that's my ageplay age (i earned those years damnit)

my favorite toy is my computer, so many buttons! ooh shiny thing...

my favorite tv show is trigger happy tv. inspired.

my ideal babyfur home is everything's orange black and red in the play room, fursuits would adorn my house like suits of armor. and a 72 inch tv in one of the rooms to make me feel small plus a pool table that never gets used cause there's too many plushies on it in the corner.

• 8 months later...

I am a - Otter - BabyFur.

I am - 1 Year - old.

My Favorite toy is - my plushie snow leopard -

My Favorite TV show is - Thomas The Tank Engine -

Perfect babyfur home? Lots of plushies, big comfy sofa and bed, and a big tv for cubby shows and cartoons. And of course, a loving mummy or daddy to take care of me and cuddle me and stuff. :3

• 3 months later...

I am a - folf (fox-wolf) diaper-lover of variable age.

I am - 26 years old, most of the time.

My Favorite toy is - either Sega Genesis or PS3

My Favorite TV show is ...erm...youtube? (I don't really watch TV)

Ideally, with a loving boyfriend who likes to take care of me, and likes a diaper himself from time to time. There's not much I'd need...it's more about having someone to enjoy it with.

• 2 months later...

I am a wolf BabyFur.

I am 2 years old.

My Favorite toy is a stuffed wolf plushie

My Favorite TV show is NCIS Gibbs is the coolest ncis agent

What is the perfect setting for you ? being around other babyfurs having fun and being a little rambunctious

The perfect babyFur home? a good size home with a mommy and a daddy to take care of me and lots of toys

I am a Bunny Diaper/BabyFur.

I am 27 years (though getting forced to be a todler of five or so is super fun).

My Favorite(s) my cars and vidya games.

My Favorite TV show is Oh so many. (I can't decide really)

What is the perfect seting for you? Well through hard work and patience I've pretty much got it. I've got a loving wife/mammy. Together we are decently stable. I would like to wear diapers everyday but I'm a reallist and know better.

I am a bear BabyFur.

I am 2 years old.

My Favorite toy is a stuffed monsters inc sully plushie

My Favorite TV show is NCIS

What is the perfect setting for you ? being around other babyfurs having fun and in a nice wooded clearing with a lovely clear river running by

The perfect babyFur home? a good size home with a mommy and lots of abbyfur visitors

• 6 years later...

i am a husky babyfur

i am a 1 year old

my favorite toy is my eevee plushie

my favorite tv show is paw patrol

the best setting is cuddling with my gf and my eevee plush in my hand

the best home would be a normal sized home with my gf and my bf friends

• 2 months later...

Im a fox babyfur

Im 1 year old

Favourite toy= all my cuddly friends

Favourite tv show - batman the animatedseries 

Best setting has to be getting ear scratches while curled up on daddy's knee with a fresh diaper on

• 6 months later...

I'm not sure if I quite fit into any of these categories. I see myself as a non housetrained Pit BullTerrier. I have a leather dog mask with muzzle and leather paws and knee pads that my partner bought me. I'm diapered at home as I'm working on un-training. We have visited gay clubs where my master takes me on a leash. My dream is to be taken there undiapered when I'm fully untrained so I dribble on the floor of the club. I should add that it is pretty hardcore so this would be acceptable,  but I don't want to force myself to urinate it needs to be unpreventable, that's my absolute ultimate goal!