LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted you have sole custudy of all living at home baby goats (kids)

I wish were home with my wifey

Granted, you're home with your wife, but for some odd reason, today she hates you, and wants to get rid of you. But she is not very skilled in the craft of murder, so by now she have tried beating you with the broomstick, hititng you in the head with a frying pan, and vacuumclean the guts out of you... she is now breaking in to the weapon cabinet and finds a bb-gun!.!. how will this story end??

I wish to use another one of my wishes..

granted, nothing breaks around you, ABSOLUTLEY nothing, you now find it totaly impossible to open a can, or even a box of cerial and you keep geting knocked over by walking into unbelievably unbreakable spiderwebs that you dont see etc...

i wish i could relive my life from age 1 with all of the memories that i have now and the ability to change the way events occoured.

Granted you are one with all the memories of your life and the ability to change the events you experienced. Unfortunately that ability is new knowledge and not a skill from your previously experienced life so you have no idea how to use it.

I wish my body would stop wearing out

Granted, you have found her, but she lives in a country that you cannot get to.

I wish that Gordon Brown would resign already.

Granted, Gordon Brown resigns, and Margareth Iron(y) Lady Thatcher takes over...

I wish to hear about new stuff...

Granted, people no longer leave info lying about on the net. Now they require info to walk, run, prance, gallop, or do anything other than lie down. As a result, info which they shouldn't have left about on the net gets around 10 times faster.

I wish to discover a secret way to know the upcoming lottery numbers correctly every time, and have enough time and opportunity to go buy a ticket before the numbers are drawn.

Granted, people no longer leave info lying about on the net. Now they require info to walk, run, prance, gallop, or do anything other than lie down. As a result, info which they shouldn't have left about on the net gets around 10 times faster.

I wish to discover a secret way to know the upcoming lottery numbers correctly every time, and have enough time and opportunity to go buy a ticket before the numbers are drawn.

Granted, the winning numbers get printed in all your favorite magazine before they are drawn, and you win... but so did everyone else won too, so you only got $2.00

I wish I had more free time

Granted you get a better job. The company you now work for folds the next day.

I wish I could travel instantly anywhere in the world.

Granted you could travel instantly anywhere in the world, but a traumatic head injury that you suffered from at the age of 5 caused a brain damage that means you no longer remember how.

I wish for good things to happen to all pee ple today... Even to the one that tries to corrupt this wish.

I wish for good things to happen to all pee ple today... Even to the one that tries to corrupt this wish.

Granted. However, it causes an imbalance in the Universe and tomorrow sucks 10 times worst for everyone.

You made no wish for me to corrupt, so I instead put a curse on you.

I wish for a nice watch that is broken.

Allright, I give you a nice Rolex watch and as you wished, it is broken. Unfortunately the lack of a functioning watch and the need to know the time has caused a tick tock sound to keep going in your head, every second every day all year round, your thoughts will be disturbed by this very annoying and loud sound. All your friends begins calling you their secondary friend, and the parlaiment have passed a law that forces you to work for the phone company as the one that tells the time to pee ple who call in to hear it, for a salary that s so low that you have to keep living with your mommy the rest of your life if you want to survive.

I wish any curses send by abrera will backfire at him :-)

Okay, the curses backfire at abrera. Unfortunately, due to the laws of physics regarding motion, potential and kinetic energy, and work, they backfire so hard at abrera that they also wind up on Juliabam.

I wish that underwear of any sort would be discontinued so that everybody would have to wear diapers instead.

I wish there were more English language TV shows available over here in Korea.

Granted. The shows are all in English however you only understand Korean.

I wish Baby Johnny had remembered to wish for a wish. ;)

Sorry about that if I was sleeping instead of posting it wouldn't have happened.

I wish underwhere could corrupt this wish.

Granted. You're wish has been corrupted. However, you won't know how I corrupted it for at least 6 months, and during that time, you will be driven crazy wondering about it.

I wish the US government would bail me out with a few billion dollars instead of the banking system. Then I wouldn't need the banking system at all.

Granted. You're wish has been corrupted. However, you won't know how I corrupted it for at least 6 months, and during that time, you will be driven crazy wondering about it.

I wish the US government would bail me out with a few billion dollars instead of the banking system. Then I wouldn't need the banking system at all.

Granted, but because the government spent all their money on you, instead of a rescue attempt on the banks, your country suffered a total economic colaps, and your money is worth nothing. And as if that shouldn't be enough, all your fellow cititzens now hates you for being so selfish,,,

I wish someone would corrupt abrera... :D

Why are you so intent on picking on abrera? Well, okay, I corrupt abrera, but then leave abrera in your care, Juliabam, so you can deal with the consequences. :)

I wish I was an accomplished flutist.

I wish that I had the power of the Kami.

Granted. Of course with the power came the looks so most kids run screaming when they see you and as an asexual being your love life now sucks.

I wish my older kids would call to talk instead of asking some favor.