LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, but DVD's become out of date, all DVD players are recalled and you are left with no medium to play them on.

I wish people actually understood cricket instead of mixing it up with other sports.

Granted, now pee ple understand cricket...they also understand frog, mosquito and whasp... they don't yet understand abrera and with all the oher animal languages they understand it may even happen they decide that it doesn't matter...

I wish for butterflys to become actual flies in the butter...

Guest refridginator

Granted, but because butterfly eaters now eat butter, most species go endangered and some extinct from heart attacks which upsets the entire ecosystem.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted.

Granted, but because butterfly eaters now eat butter, most species go endangered and some extinct from heart attacks which upsets the entire ecosystem.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted.

Your wish is granted, but since it was of so little meaning, it never gave you any pleassure.

I wish someone would give refriginator a wedgie

Here is your bottle of water. Unfortunately, the bottle was recalled due to a manufacturing error, and all of the water leaks out before you can drink any of it.

I wish I could bowl a score of 300 in a string of bowling.

Granted. Your workload diminishes, so much so that you become an unnecessary expense on the balance sheet, and you become permanently unemployed thereby reaching the peek of diminished workloads.

I wish I could bring Mother Theresa back from the dead.

Granted. Mother Teresa is now alive and well. Since God is so fair and Just, he made an even trade. Now the entire AB/DL community is in purgatory until God reclaims his beloved worker.

I wish that my Dad didn't smoke so much.

Granted. Mother Teresa is now alive and well. Since God is so fair and Just, he made an even trade. Now the entire AB/DL community is in purgatory until God reclaims his beloved worker.

I wish that my Dad didn't smoke so much.

Granted, your dad now smokes less. Instead he starts chewing tobacco, and build a nasty habit of spitting directly on the floor...

I wish penguins could fly...

Your wish is granted. Unfortunately, while penguins can now fly, they have also become incontinent and only fly over your house. (Everywhere else, they continue to waddle, and nobody believes you when you say they can fly.)

I wish I could get away with blaming all of my self-created messes on somebody else so they would clean up after me.

*throws a snowball at abrera, and scores a direct hit* Your wish is granted. :)

I wish it wasn't so difficult to find shoes that properly fit my feet.

Granted! Here is your ten million dollars tax free, in Monopoly money.

I wish to discover a clever way to turn Monopoly money into real money.

Granted, but the UK finally bows to pressure to join with the rest of the EU and accept the Euro. You receive your infusion of cash 2 days before the Pound ceases to be legal tender, and don't have time to exchange it.

I wish I could get some good rum in Korea.

You can now get some good rum in Korea. But what you didn't know, was that rum, is the new korean word for spanking..

I wish someone (and not me...don't even think that) would take good care of abrera, My heart is bleeding by the thought of him wandering about absolutely helpless...

granted i take care of abrera but since i am a mad scientist who has just worked out how to instantly clone people i use him as a test subject and altho the origonal is wel cared for the others are now wandering arround helplessly

i wish somone would invent a disposeable nappy that does not leak when you wet while lieing on your side

GGrraanntteedd,, bbuutt nnooww wwiisshheess aarree rreeaadd wwiitthh dduupplliiccaattee lleetttteerrss bbeecaauussee ssoommee ppeeooppllee nneedd nneeww ggllaasssseess ttoo rreeaadd tthhee wwiisshheess pprrooppeerrllyy..

I wish glasses and contact lenses could always be successfully replaced with laser treatment.

Granted, but laser eye surgery is now $1,000,000,000,000 per eye.

I wish this afternoon goes well.

Your wish is hereby granted, your afternoon will go well, but your evening night and morning will be real "crappy" !!

I wish I could keep finding more things to wish for...

Granted. You will always find things to wish for, but the wishes may not always make sense to you.

I wish I would have plenty of diapers to wear when I wanted.

Granted:You are now and forever will be(in appearance)a 6 month old baby that looks like Stewie on The Family Guy.

I wish I had never put my 2 cents in.

granted thay are not "this painful" they are infact even more painful!

or if you would rarther:

granted there are NO medical procedures involving incontinence :)

i wish i was physicaly and mentaly able to work 24/7 (including work being avalable for me to do 24/7)

granted thay are not "this painful" they are infact even more painful!

or if you would rarther:

granted there are NO medical procedures involving incontinence :)

i wish i was physicaly and mentaly able to work 24/7 (including work being avalable for me to do 24/7)

So be it, you are physically and mentally able to work 24/7 and work is available, but noone wants to hire you because your reputation says that although you work a lot, you're only 10% as productive as the other pee ple who leaves every evening and stays home in the wekends.

I wish to use a random wish of the ones that I don't understand the meaning about.