LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted... but now you cant sleep at all, you walk the streets at night wandering around not know what to do with your free time untell you fall down and open man hole cover and becuse you can sleep you mind cant find the way back out you end up wandering down there untell you die of old age.

I wish for a new house.

Granted! Of course, you'll have to be small enough to fit into this brand new doll house.

I wish I could get anywhere in the world I wanted to on public transportation.

Granted. Here is a brand new dog house. (Hey, it's larger than a doll house. ;) )

I wish that JFK was not assassinated.

Granted. Unfortunately, I forgot I bought it for you and set the bag down I was carrying it in, and sat on the CD case, busting both the CD case and the CD inside.

I wish somebody else would pay all of my bills for me. :)

Granted, unfortunately they also steal your identity and everything your own, and you are totally replaced kidnapped and forgotten.

I wish a Care bear would be real and diaper me.

Granted, unfortunately they also steal your identity and everything your own, and you are totally replaced kidnapped and forgotten.

I wish a Care bear would be real and diaper me.

Granted, however, as a carebear baby you end in the arms of an evil redhaired 4 year old girl who forces you to attend all her tea parties, and cuts your ears off with a child safe paper scissor.

I wish I could put abrera in a box and send him to usa where he will be taken by customs as contraband and put on a shelf for later reporting and forgotten :P

I feel a bit out of place corrupting a wish upon abrera, so abrera, if you wish to re-corrupt this wish, feel free. :)

Granted, but the address to which you sent the box is nonexistent. The fact that the address did not exist raised suspicions among customs officials, so the box is not forgotten. Subsequently, the box is sent back to you, and you now have to answer to a very upset abrera. In the time period of shipping, abrera's finger nails have grown very long, and when the box is opened, abrera attacks you with his finger nails.

(Here is a toughy to corrupt, though probably not impossible. Kudos to the person who can corrupt it successfully and tastefully.) I wish Adolph Hitler was never born.

I feel a bit out of place corrupting a wish upon abrera, so abrera, if you wish to re-corrupt this wish, feel free. :)

Granted, but the address to which you sent the box is nonexistent. The fact that the address did not exist raised suspicions among customs officials, so the box is not forgotten. Subsequently, the box is sent back to you, and you now have to answer to a very upset abrera. In the time period of shipping, abrera's finger nails have grown very long, and when the box is opened, abrera attacks you with his finger nails.

(Here is a toughy to corrupt, though probably not impossible. Kudos to the person who can corrupt it successfully and tastefully.) I wish Adolph Hitler was never born.

Granted, but his identical twin brother named adolf with an f survived the abortion and messed up the world with a devastating war before he finally commited suicide in his bunker just before it all fell down on him...(sorry, but the story can't contain hitler AND be tastefull at the same time)

I wish I had remembered to put the correct adress on the box containing abrera

Granted, but his identical twin brother named adolf with an f survived the abortion and messed up the world with a devastating war before he finally commited suicide in his bunker just before it all fell down on him...(sorry, but the story can't contain hitler AND be tastefull at the same time)

I wish I had remembered to put the correct adress on the box containing abrera

Granted, you put a correct address on the box, but it happened to belong to childless billionaires who adopted him and made him rich and powerful...

I wish I knew what to wish for

I'd be pleased to. Welcome to the UK postal service, the second I'm packaged and posted, I will be stolen by the mail man and adopted by his billionaire neighbour as per lilwetone's thesis.

Granted, you have all of your old games back, unfortunately they don't work anymore.

I wish I knew why Juliabarn is trying to make me disappear.

Granted, you now know why Julia wants to make you disappear. However you now keep asking yourself.. What did she mean by "because someone has to do it"!!!

I wish it was a little more easy to make abrera disappear

Granted, you now know why Julia wants to make you disappear. However you now keep asking yourself.. What did she mean by "because someone has to do it"!!!

I wish it was a little more easy to make abrera disappear

Granted, Abrera no longer exists. Now absent of a nemesis Juliabam falls into such a deep boredom she cannot even muster the energy to post a reply to this :P

Granted, (Looks at Avatar, OMGosh I am back in Axe form this time, that's the great thing about Den-O if one get's lost, we just pick another form to replace it.)

I wish someone besides me got that reference.

Granted, now you know someone besides you got that reference, but you dont know, and will never learn who...

Wish the postal service wasn't so good at delivering packages that you wants to be lost...

Granted, they delivered it to Nation's slimmiest tablod paper. they decided to post the contents asking if anyone knew who you are.

I wish I could loose 2 dress sizes.

You now lost 2 dress sizes, unfortunately you can't find them again, and you will not fit into any of your dresses as long as they're gone

Wish I had some more of all the good stuff and less of the bad

Granted, you get three more goes at this game.

I wish for better public transport.

Your wish is hereby granted, public transportation is now the best of all worlds. However, the step up in quality, precission and availability costs, so now you'll have to pay with diamonds worth no less that 5000£ for a trip home to your mother in the other end of the town.

I wish my van was a Ferrari

Granted! It's raining somewhere. You're just not there.

I wish that I could be more thankful for what I have.

You're now happy for what you have, and keeps going round in circles on the lawn of the hospital for mentally challenged patients, saying..it's not a shame to have nothing, it's not a shame to have nothing, it's n...

I wish I had a hunting permit for abreras (those crazy animals keeps po(o)ping up evrywhere)

Granted, but your permit is only valid for this type of Abrera:

e0n3gj.jpg

I wish for invisibility.

Granted, evrything is now invisible... you now keep bumping into things that you can't see...

I wish for a universal abrera hunting permit, that grants me right to hunt whatever abrera I wish to.