LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, you don't have to work tomorrow. You have received a notice from work that your job has been transfered to Abu Dhabi, and you have 48 hours to make the arrangments to move. At your own expense.

I wish I had a better computer.

Granted unfortunately you don't know the login password!

I wish for a new non eaten non vampiric caged pet bat.

^Granted. There are now millions of people around the globe out of work and due to the law outlawing any involvment with weapons all the nuclear bombs are becoming unstable and the world is about to become a dust ball.

I wish i understood what women really wanted me to say when they ask me a question!

^Granted. There are now millions of people around the globe out of work and due to the law outlawing any involvment with weapons all the nuclear bombs are becoming unstable and the world is about to become a dust ball.

I wish i understood what women really wanted me to say when they ask me a question!

Granted you can now tell what woman want you to say but you now have to spend the rest of your life in a room full of ditsy cheerlearders and not good looking ones.

I wish I had a better job

Your wish is granted and you rapidly implode upon yourself, receding to being inside your own head.

I AM CALYPSO, AND I THANK YOU FOR PLAYING TWISTED METAL!

I wish to live healthily to the ripe old age of eighty-seven.

Granted but as your about to take a bit your hit by a truck and a crow steal it off the ground as there doing CPR on you.

I wish gas was sill 99 cents a gol.

Granted, gas is now 99cents a gol. unfortunately noone knows how to define a "gol" so you end up paying more the 10 times as much pr gallon as you did before the price changed!

I wish for a new livable non eaten non vampiric caged pet bat

Granted. But somone swapped the cherries for deadly night shade.

I wish i could win the lottary.

Granted, you now could win the lottery, unfortunately you forgot to buy a ticket the day you could win!!!

I wish that pee ple would let me just enjoy my pet bat instead of always trying to kill it in this game!

Granted! Some nice person who has been collecting books for years and finally needs to get rid of them because they were consuming a very large portion of their living space rented a dump truck, put all of their books into the back, drove the dump truck to your house, and dumps them all over your property. If you are already inside, the books block the doorway so you can't get out. If you are not already inside, the books block the doorway so you can't get in.

I wish I could fly like "Go-go-gadget copter!" and have that work correctly, unlike what happened most times when Inspector Gadget would make requests for objects.

[edit: bigbabbyblue75 beat me, so maybe I should wish for a new wish? ;) ]

underwhere: Granted. Your now share a wish with bigbabbyblue75.

bigbabbyblue75: Granted. Delivery of your factory new car will be 2084.

underwhere will receive his in 2085.

I wish my cat was not afraid of thunderstorms.