LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, but they come with a free accomodation into a very quiet place with white padded walls for the rest of your lifetime, a jumpsuit with a locked back zipper, a couple of padded and locked mittens, some blue pills that make you sleepy and unable to focus on complex thoughts, some very bland meals with high fiber content and absolutely no more private access to what you have inside your diapers.

I wish to work the next challenge that will put me off my confort zone.

On 9/6/2018 at 9:48 AM, Bonsai said:

Granted, but they come with a free accomodation into a very quiet place with white padded walls for the rest of your lifetime, a jumpsuit with a locked back zipper, a couple of padded and locked mittens, some blue pills that make you sleepy and unable to focus on complex thoughts, some very bland meals with high fiber content and absolutely no more private access to what you have inside your diapers.

I wish to work the next challenge that will put me off my confort zone.

Granted but you will never be comfortable again 

Where did you learn to read minds? 

I wish I could read minds that good 

You learn to collect clues coming off someone else’s mind and then to recompose them into a whole picture. You you will discover that this way you can read just the boring stuff and not the juicy stuff.

I wish I could get my right knee as it was before I broke my kneecap.

Wish granted, but the only available destinations are steel forge chambers and the teleportin works just 0.1 seconds before they get filled with liquid metal.

I wish I could gain and fully understand all the available knowledge on any possible subject in seconds by just downloading and installing it in my mind.

Wish granted, with the help of a powerful sleeping pill, that unfortunately gives addiction and becomes from now on necessary for you to sleep.

I wish there was a way to perpetually ramp up on pleasure, with no summit and no coming down afterwards.