LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, you signed a lifelong contract and now cannot get a job that's better.

I wish I could explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations and boldly go where no one has gone before.

You wish is granted as obi wan dumps you into lava after you join the sith.
I wish I could have a flying car
Granted but it can only fly 2cm off the ground. I wish I could teleport

Sent from my Armor_2 using Tapatalk

Granted.  You now owe the starship company $9,999,999,999,999.99 for buying a brand new Voyager ship.

I wish for a cloth diaper that would magically clean itself and never need to be washed.

Granted they are on sale for two easy payments of $ 399,999.00 

I wish for a magic paci that can transport me from one place to another in the blink of an eye like the one in the Boss Baby movie

• 4 weeks later...

Granted, but all the attractions are covered in six feet of snow and all the food is frozen with no working microwaves to thaw them out.

I wish I could have a doko demo door that would let me instantly step from one country to another so I wouldn't be so homesick for people that I want contact with.

Sure, but you miss your crossover flight because you were sleeping on the plane, and you wind up landing in the heart of the Bermuda Triangle.

I wish I could go to a Hanson concert...       (ps you can pretty much say anything here because as much as I would follow them around the world I can't get anywhere other than in my country due to travel expenses)

• 2 weeks later...