LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted: you now have pizza and Ice cream equal to the value of one month. However, since Time is intangible, it cannot be measured in monetary value. So you have no pizza or ice cream.

I wish I could go to canada to meet the AB girl I've been talking to the past few days.

Granted.   However she runs out of diapers as soon as you get there.

I wish to be dragged away into the sky kicking and screaming by pterodactyl's after reading another unoriginal diaper story about parents who can magically make a nursery appear after their child wets the the bed once.

Granted.  You are now so confident that you walk outside with nothing but a diaper on and are charged with public indecency.

I wish for a computer that doesn't make you want to throw it out your window(s 10).

Granted, but the bluetooth speakers are installed where the visor should be and the visor is installed where the bluetooth speakers should be, therefore making the helmet impossible to use.

I wish that no foods in the world ever had any artificial chemicals and preservatives.

Granted! You are now the proud new captain of your own starship! But you forget every planet you have visited once you’ve left it! 

I wish I could get a solid 9 hours of sleep tonight!