LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dayton Ohio Abdl

Guest AllenABDL

Guest AllenABDL

Hello all i am near Dayton ohio and looking for Girls and even guys that are into Diapers. I am stright. but meeting even guys near me that understand the whole thing would be awesome to meet them. i am willing to chat with anyone that wants to talk. My MSN is RingMasterALLEN@hotmail.com If you only want to chat on here thats fine to. i am hopeing to find new people that want to try new things to. like playdates and messing around for the fun of it.

Hope to hear from u all soon !

YahooIM - joshuaaperkins@sbcglobal.net

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AllenABDL

thats not to bad of a drive and i have looked at other posts and dont u live at home with parents right?

a 2 hour drive i think it is from where i am is not bad. if you ever wanted to meet up. or just let me know and i have a yahoo IM and a MSN if u want to stay in contact.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AllenABDL

Im actually in Northern KY, really close to Cincinnati. Not far to Dayton at all, maybe an hr and a half or so.

if you have yahoo Im or MSN let me know or just email me at joshuaaperkins@sbcglobal.net

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am up near Bellefontaine, sorry kyle I am 31, so guess you would not want to meet. I am off every weekend from work, and always willing to meet others.

Well then Nev, I guess he can't come to your partys or munches then huh??? Fair is Fair!! :P:huh:

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

If there's anyone still out there in Dayton Ohio or at least near I would love to hang out sometime. I'm just really in the need of meeting someone like me. Just so I don't feel like I'm alone. Its different meeting someone in person. So if there's anyone still there please come forward

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...