LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tushies Brand Baby Diapers

darboy

These diapers are awesome; they are thick like vintage diapers. They even have a plastic tape panel with sticky tapes. They are very hard to find and looks like there only available in western United States, you can order them online. I highly recommend giving them a shot...5 out of 5 in quality of diaper.

You can find these at most health food stores if you want them - though they are just regular baby diapers and are unlikely to be anymore use than as a stuffer. The have no SAP and so perhaps are thicker than other baby diapers.

I LOVE THESE DIAPERS.

OK, enough shouting, but I can't recommend Tushies enough for the thickness and 1980s feel--they're about an inch thick, making them even thicker than Abri-Forms. I wish Tushies would make an adult diaper--there's sure to be a market for people who want to feel like they're helping the environment, but aren't too keen on dealing with cloth diapers.

They're plenty available here in Ohio--I know for a fact they're available at Whole Foods, Wild Oats and Raisin Rack.

I don't understand the use of these other than a stuffer. The vast majority of adults can't fit into them - and even the ones that do, the diaper is not usually long enough to provide full coverage. So unless you are very thin with no ass, these are not going to fit. I used to buy the baby ones periodically just for some sense of haveing the real thing, but never found them useful. But - it is your money :)