LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Different Kinds Of Adult Baby

Baby Bethany

I started thinking about this topic a few weeks back when I was speaking to an AB friend of mine about different types of Adult Baby.

We've all read posts and had countless discussions about differences in our lifestyles, however they always seen to focus on the same aspects, namely the frequency with which we ageplay, whether or not we do it for sexual reasons, or whether we are a real guy or a real girl. Whilst all three of those topics are interesting, I feel that none of them really explain what we do or like. So in this topic I am going to outline the different types of Adult Baby that I have come across over the years. I do not pretend that this is an academic study of ABism, rather it's based on my own experience of the lifestyle during the last 20 years. I also make no claim that this is a definitive list, these are only the types of AB that I have come across. There are no doubt many more that I have not heard of yet.

I hope that this may be of interest to people new to the scene, perhaps they may even see something they would like to try. However I also hope it will be of interest to you 'old hands' who may or may not learn something new about our community. I haven't included DL's, mainly because I don't know enough about them to do them justice. Maybe there is a DL reading who would like to take up the challenge. I have however included Adult Kids and there are two reasons for this, one because they age play, two because they often get left out of these discussions.

There are many misconceptions about AB's (even among some of the members on this site) one of which is that we all dress the same, and do the same thing. This couldn't be further from the truth, as I aim to show.

Different Types of Adult Baby

1) Baby Boy (This explains itself, the person wants to be a baby boy. Clothing usually involves some kind of shorts or overalls, usually over a onsie or tee shirt. They also wear romper suits a lot of the time.)

2) Baby Girl/Traditional (Think how you would dress a baby girl in the 1950s, that's the look they want. Usually a dress with lots of frills/petticoats, socks or tights, Mary Jane shoes, maybe a bonnet or hair ribbons.)

3) Baby Girl/Modern (This is what I like, and it differs to the above. Think how you would dress a baby girl today. Overalls and a tee shirt, or a onsie with a skirt, snow suits, sleepers, sneekers or baby boots. Hair in elastics with no ribbons.)

4) Bondage Baby (Wants to be tied up or restrained in baby clothing. They can be tied in a crib or highchair, or often completely restrained in a bondage bag/sleeping bag.)

5) Plastic Baby (Has a liking for plastic/rubber and wants baby clothes made out of those materials. These usually take the form of dresses or pyjamas, not to forget plastic pants. They often (but not always) like their carer to wear plastic clothing too.

6) Adult Kid (Not an Adult Baby, think a bit older. These guys like to be kids anything up to teenage, however they usually like to be diapered. They often like to be an older kid who is forced to wear or needs to be in diapers.

7) Manga/Cartoon Baby (Think a Manga drawing of a baby, a bit like my avatar. This is how these guys want to look. A total fantasy look, always involves wearing a face mask to look like a drawing. A bit like this:

http://www.photogenicmask.com/photos/anm1/2k51029.jpg

8) Baby Fur (Also know as 'Little Furs' these guys like to be a little furry cub in a diaper, fox or bear cubs being common. Think Disney movies.)

9) Half Dressed Baby (Usually they just wear a (short) tee shirt with a diaper, maybe some socks. I used to think that these guys just didn't have many baby clothes to wear, and although this is sometimes the case many like the look because they want to keep their diaper uncovered.

10) Woolly Baby (Have a liking for wool and want baby clothes made from that material. This can be anything from a hand knitted diaper to a full outfit. Usually want a carer that wears big woolly jumpers/sweaters.)

11) Unborn Baby (Want to be a baby in the womb. This involves putting thenselves in a sack (most often rubber or pvc) usually with lots of lube. They sometimes play those womb recordings too. I used to think that this isn't an AB, but they also like to be 'born' and diapered.)

12) Online Baby (These guys only only exist as babies online. They usually don't wear AB clothes or even diapers, however they are still an AB as they take part in age play, sometimes with an online carer.)

13) Naughty Baby (Like to wear baby style clothing with an adult twist, so think garter belts, corsets, stockings, partial nudity.)

I hope you found something of interest, please feel free to add any others you've come across that I haven't included.

Beth

• Like 2

That's pretty cool, yes I've come across just about all of them as well. I myself am the Baby boy and half dressed baby as well as the modern and traditional baby girl. Sort of like the "mutt" of AB's :whistling: . I also like girls sunsuits and short sets, and the boys version as well. Rumba panties are fun, Bubble rompers you name it. If it's "baby" then it's for me. :D Pink, blue or anywhere in between.

One I have come across is the Newborn baby, not such as unborn..we used to call him the "blob" as he just laid on the floor on a blankie and drooled and cried alot with little tiny baby movements..kinda weird..but to each their own.

I think we could split the boys and girls groups into toddler babies as well, say above three but not quite adult kid.

Anyway nice new post. :D

That's pretty cool, yes I've come across just about all of them as well. I myself am the Baby boy and half dressed baby as well as the modern and traditional baby girl. Sort of like the "mutt" of AB's :whistling: . I also like girls sunsuits and short sets, and the boys version as well. Rumba panties are fun, Bubble rompers you name it. If it's "baby" then it's for me. :D Pink, blue or anywhere in between.

One I have come across is the Newborn baby, not such as unborn..we used to call him the "blob" as he just laid on the floor on a blankie and drooled and cried alot with little tiny baby movements..kinda weird..but to each their own.

I think we could split the boys and girls groups into toddler babies as well, say above three but not quite adult kid.

Anyway nice new post. :D

Thanks Repaid,

"Blob" that's funny! :lol: I think that most of us probably like at least a couple of them, for me its 3 and maybe a bit of 2.

Beth

fun topic!

i'm like lots...i'd prolly be a cross over into a couple of areas....but i'd come closest to being an Girl/Adult Kid...or the term i've come to classify myself as is a "little" though "littles" in my online expereience aren't usually diaper wearers, rather they are into roleplaying or living "little" and have interactions with "Bigs"

i only ageplay or regress to 4 yrs old though....that's the age of my lil self....no changing that...it's who my lil is......i think i identify with an older age rather then a baby age because i need the autonomy to feel safe

course add slave to my classification wherever i fit in...slave is something i am 24/7.....being lil is something i can only be when life allows.....

I started thinking about this topic a few weeks back when I was speaking to an AB friend of mine about different types of Adult Baby.

We've all read posts and had countless discussions about differences in our lifestyles, however they always seen to focus on the same aspects, namely the frequency with which we ageplay, whether or not we do it for sexual reasons, or whether we are a real guy or a real girl. Whilst all three of those topics are interesting, I feel that none of them really explain what we do or like. So in this topic I am going to outline the different types of Adult Baby that I have come across over the years. I do not pretend that this is an academic study of ABism, rather it's based on my own experience of the lifestyle during the last 20 years. I also make no claim that this is a definitive list, these are only the types of AB that I have come across. There are no doubt many more that I have not heard of yet.

I hope that this may be of interest to people new to the scene, perhaps they may even see something they would like to try. However I also hope it will be of interest to you 'old hands' who may or may not learn something new about our community. I haven't included DL's, mainly because I don't know enough about them to do them justice. Maybe there is a DL reading who would like to take up the challenge. I have however included Adult Kids and there are two reasons for this, one because they age play, two because they often get left out of these discussions.

There are many misconceptions about AB's (even among some of the members on this site) one of which is that we all dress the same, and do the same thing. This couldn't be further from the truth, as I aim to show.

Different Types of Adult Baby

1) Baby Boy (This explains itself, the person wants to be a baby boy. Clothing usually involves some kind of shorts or overalls, usually over a onsie or tee shirt. They also wear romper suits a lot of the time.)

2) Baby Girl/Traditional (Think how you would dress a baby girl in the 1950s, that's the look they want. Usually a dress with lots of frills/petticoats, socks or tights, Mary Jane shoes, maybe a bonnet or hair ribbons.)

3) Baby Girl/Modern (This is what I like, and it differs to the above. Think how you would dress a baby girl today. Overalls and a tee shirt, or a onsie with a skirt, snow suits, sleepers, sneekers or baby boots. Hair in elastics with no ribbons.)

4) Bondage Baby (Wants to be tied up or restrained in baby clothing. They can be tied in a crib or highchair, or often completely restrained in a bondage bag/sleeping bag.)

5) Plastic Baby (Has a liking for plastic/rubber and wants baby clothes made out of those materials. These usually take the form of dresses or pyjamas, not to forget plastic pants. They often (but not always) like their carer to wear plastic clothing too.

6) Adult Kid (Not an Adult Baby, think a bit older. These guys like to be kids anything up to teenage, however they usually like to be diapered. They often like to be an older kid who is forced to wear or needs to be in diapers.

7) Manga/Cartoon Baby (Think a Manga drawing of a baby, a bit like my avatar. This is how these guys want to look. A total fantasy look, always involves wearing a face mask to look like a drawing. A bit like this:

http://www.photogenicmask.com/photos/anm1/2k51029.jpg

8) Baby Fur (Also know as 'Little Furs' these guys like to be a little furry cub in a diaper, fox or bear cubs being common. Think Disney movies.)

9) Half Dressed Baby (Usually they just wear a (short) tee shirt with a diaper, maybe some socks. I used to think that these guys just didn't have many baby clothes to wear, and although this is sometimes the case many like the look because they want to keep their diaper uncovered.

10) Wooly Baby (Have a liking for wool and want baby clothes made from that material. This can be anything from a hand knitted diaper to a full outfit. Usually want a carer that wears big wooly jumpers/sweaters.)

11) Unborn Baby (Want to be a baby in the womb. This involves putting thenselves in a sack (most often rubber or pvc) usually with lots of lube. They sometimes play those womb recordings too. I used to think that this isn't an AB, but they also like to be 'born' and diapered.)

12) Online Baby (These guys only only exist as babies online. They usually don't wear AB clothes or even diapers, however they are still an AB as they take part in age play, sometimes with an online carer.)

I hope you found something of interest, please feel free to add any others you've come across that I haven't included.

Beth

You're a genius. This is exactly what I was hoping to see some where. A clear definition of different aspects of adult babies.

wow good explantion

im a adult kid most of the time about age 8 id say in diapers for sure i have footie pjs and stuffed snow loepord

but im allso a baby fur and im eather one or the other at a time as a fur im a little white wolf cub in diapers and am alot more hellpless than as a adult kid

so im never more than one

but thats just me

doorset

I think I'm just an adult kid, I mean I like to talk and walk etc so not completely dependant I usually say 3-4-5 ish lol but still wearing nappies and I have a dummy and bottles. Clothes, I mean I dont have any but searched on ebay and things Id like to wear would be just T shirts with cartoony pictures on and stuff like that and I like the footed PJs I dont think I could wear a dress and the frills wouldnt suit me and I dont really do dresses anyway lol. I have seen these lil pair of knickers I'd wear over a nappy on Ebay, white pair and you can have something on them like "This baby Girl belongs to.." I like those.

How about

13) Naughty baby? They wear babyish-style clothes and accessories with an adult twist (pastel corsets, garter belts, fishnets, partial nudity).

When I'm in baby mode, I'd say I'm 2, 3, 4 6, 9, and *blush* 13. Can't say I ever heard of 7 or 10, though, and certainly not of 11! You learn something new every day...

In everyday mode, I'm Born-in-the-Wrong-Century Girl.

How about

13) Naughty baby? They wear babyish-style clothes and accessories with an adult twist (pastel corsets, garter belts, fishnets, partial nudity).

When I'm in baby mode, I'd say I'm 2, 3, 4 6, 9, and *blush* 13. Can't say I ever heard of 7 or 10, though, and certainly not of 11! You learn something new every day...

In everyday mode, I'm Born-in-the-Wrong-Century Girl.

Thanks Aleia, I've amended the list to include that one!!

Beth

• 4 weeks later...

I`m a very definite 9 in private. Private includes outdoor places where it isn't likely to be seen. Comes from my hoping to be caught fantasies. I've done this for 44 years and only been caught once. My girlfriend came to play and I was sleeping in only diapers. Though a bunch of people have caught me by finding my collection of baby stuff.