LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Slate Article

Good article. Everything he said is true. I'm surprised he had trouble finding Abena.

Yeah especially with Gary and XP involved. Hey at least the Moli's got high marks. Guess for style he didn't like the plastic or color??? Oh well it was pretty funny to get a take on someone from the outside.

Thanks for posting that dljay. I have to agree with all that was said as well. I have only tried one kind of moli's and I found it dissapointing that they did not hav ean elastic waistband. Other than that they were awesome.

• 4 years later...

I just ran across this article searching randomly for diaper reviews. Two things struck me, it's very interesting to read something from the perspective of someone who is not in the medical or care fields, isn't incontinent, and isn't an abdl. Second, goddamn what a well written article that could have easily gone horribly wrong.

On the first, as someone who's a dl and only really interacts with other ab's or dl's, generally here, on the subject of adult diapers it's hard to maintain a untainted perspective on things. I know that just on comfort level alone ignoring functionality and fetishism it seems to me things like Molicare's Super Plus, Abena's XPlus, etc are just all around more comfortable despite the added bulk. They're just better made articles of disposable clothing. It's the difference between a pair of cheap shoes from WalMart and a pair of $100 sneakers. They fit better and because of it put less stress on the body.

That said, I totally don't believe myself. My opinion is so tainted that it can't really be trusted to be applicable to people outside the fetish. So it was really telling to see that someone who's completely on the outside still by far would choose the Molicare Super Plus. Even ignoring it's functionality, just on comfort when dry and looks alone he gave it much higher marks than anything else. Conventional wisdom, at least in the US, is that pullups are more comfortable and easier to deal with visually for most people who are actually incontinent. For me I have never worn any pullup that wasn't uncomfortable. They're always loose or tight in the wrong places and the materials are always an irritant to my skin. It's nice to see that even ignoring their ability to collect and store urine comfortably this guy still ranked the Molicare at twice as good as anything else he tested.

This makes me think maybe just maybe the "comfort" of pullups for people with legitimate incontinence issues is more about the idea of wearing a "diaper" rather than actual comfort. Who can blame anyone though? There's such a ridiculous stigma about it even though it's pretty damn common.

Sidenote: I think he bought everything in brick and mortar stores which is why he couldn't find any Abenas. Molicares seem to actually popup in regular retailers. Otherwise that comment makes no damn sense.

Second, the article itself is so nice to read. Adult diapers are such an easy target to exploit for cheap laughs. This guy though managed to write a funny engaging article without once resorting to any mockery of incontinence or diapers. That has to be applauded. My only complaint is that I just wish he had gone into a bit more detail in the reviews, in particular why he gave each score.