Democrat Or Republican?

Pull-ups man

Republican or Democrat?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. who will/would you choose to vote

• Obama
    • McCain
    • Someone else (who?)

What is this with people blaming the president when he was in FREAKIN' FLORIDA when it happened????

And there's no way in hell the towers were taken down by a "controlled demolition", cuz there were people in the damn buildings! The only demolition people who would take out a building while people were in it (who have no idea anything was gonna happen to them) are TERRORIST MURDERERS!!!!!

Oh, wow, Bush was in Florida!! That immediately proves him innocent!!! NOT. He doesn't have to be at the scene literally pushing the buttons to be the one who did it.

In this day and age, anyone can be bought out for enough money. So don't say the only ones who would rig the buildings would be "terrorist murderers." Explain to me your reasoning on why Building 7 fell.

I shall post, once again: http://blip.tv/file/306082/

Our teacher (hottie blonde)

All of you "truthers" that are claiming it was an inside job should be ashamed of yourselves! THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICANS died that day for no reason.

GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASSES.

Hmm..first part of you post shows where your maturity still lies.

Second part shows how little knowledge you truly have of patriotism and our responsibilities to this country. We have the duty to always question our government, and events in this country that the government half-asses its explanations about. Those who don't question what happened are the ones who should be ashamed. Yes, thousands of people died, and their families are suffering from the loss as a result, which is WHY I won't give in. They deserve the truth, and the people who are responsible should be brought to justice.

If you think Bin Laden did it, then explain to me this:

1. Why was Bin Laden never indicted for the 9/11 attacks? He's been indicted for every other terrorist attack he has done, but why not the largest attack in US history?

2. Go to the FBI website, and go to its most wanted international terrorist site. Check out Bin Laden. All the other stuff is there, but the 9/11 attacks are not. Interesting, eh? Want to know why its not there? Not Enough Evidence.

Your third part is exactly the type of thing I brought up on poll-atics. Try using some respect for others. It will go a long way. I mean, damn, if you are like this in real life, you will have an aneurism by the time you are 40.

I love how it's ok for McCain to say it but Obama cannot. Palin is a fuckin' unexperienced cunt. Yeah. I said it. Now what? Lord help us all if McCain gets elected and dies in office. Funny how this country murdered JFK but not one attempt has been made to take out Bush........

Actually, there was an attempt, but both were idiots and failed miserably

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unite...#George_W._Bush

The first one was just random shots at the White House

The second one wasn't stateside though. It was in the country of Georgia. The guy threw a grenade at Bush during a speech, but it didn't go off

A) Alaska sucks. It's a Frozen Tundra most of the year. Any meathead who chooses to live like that I compare to a retard and seriously needs their noggin' checked out. Can we say"Ted Kaczynski"?

I think you need your noggin' checked out. What do you have against people who live up there, or the state itself? I am going to go out on a limb here and assume you live in a large city or something. Personally I'd love to move up to Alaska. I'd be surrounded by wilderness, and away from true kooks (city dwellers who wouldn't last 2 days in the wilderness). Alaska isn't all that bad...

Hmmmmm..........The town she was mayor of has 7,025 residents. There's a tough job! :roflmao: And as I've stated before,the state has a population of 600,000 people!!!!! WHAT FUCKIN' EXPERIENCE???? Giving a stern talking to 7-year old Tommy Smith because he stole a 5cent piece of Bazooka Joe from The Tradin' Post ISN'T experience. I'll bet you $$$$ to doughnuts Mrs.Palin wanted to burn all those books for the sake of the poor,poor children of Wasilla. She can't even handle her own kids going out and getting knocked up yet she thinks she knows what's good for other people's kids?

Now, I don't support Palin at all, but I will say this: You make it sound like its so easy to be a Mayor of a small town/city. Its MUCH harder than being a mayor of a large city. You know many people, and any decision you make is going to directly impact people you know, and you will have to live with them hounding you about it all the time. It is a LOT harder to get things done as a Mayor of a small town/city.

And as far as her daughter getting pregnant? It happens. Teens are rebellious, and get more so as time passes. Personally I think she can take her "abstinence only sex ed teachings" and shove them you know where. But as I said, kids are going to explore this stuff. Their bodies start telling them to when they are 12-13, and nowadays, many are starting earlier than that. You need to educate kids on this stuff so they don't make those mistakes, and end up a statistic.

-Sky

WHAT THE F%%%?!?!?!?!? The f%%%ing DAILY SHOW? ARE YOU A MORON??!?!?!?!

THAT IS A LIBERAL MORON ATTACKING THE REPUBLICANS. HE IS NOT A VALID SOURCE OF POLITICAL INFORMATION!!!!!

He's not? I just proved the hypocriticalness of the ENTIRE Republican party. Jaime Lynn Spear's parents=Pinheads. Bristol Palin's parents=fit for the white house WTF?

No the media is liberally bias and most of them don't try to hide it eighter. There are VERY FEW that are fair and the majority of repulican type media is talk radio i.e. www.rushlimbaugh.com, www.drudgereport.com, www.schnittshow.com to name a few of the shows.

Here take a look at this:

http://www.mediaresearch.org/biasbasics/biasbasics1.asp

Note that is a .org website, not some .tk psycho conservative hating blog and it isn't something like nbc.com or something. It is a fair .org research website.

Why should I take a look at that? I went to the "About Us" section where they admit they are conservatives.

Rush Limbaugh is the worst example of a talk show host I have heard. I don't get to listen to his show much, but if "advanced conservatism" is just bashing Democraps, then they have no leg to stand on.

Bias is not anything you can measure, it's based on your opinion. If you're really far to the left, you can think the media has a conservative slant. And too far to the right, Limbaugh becomes liberal.

I am going off of my observations, my experience, and knowing where I sit politically. That's why I feel that neither side offers anything for this year's election and will go elsewhere.

Why should I take a look at that? I went to the "About Us" section where they admit they are conservatives.

Rush Limbaugh is the worst example of a talk show host I have heard. I don't get to listen to his show much, but if "advanced conservatism" is just bashing Democraps, then they have no leg to stand on.

Bias is not anything you can measure, it's based on your opinion. If you're really far to the left, you can think the media has a conservative slant. And too far to the right, Limbaugh becomes liberal.

I am going off of my observations, my experience, and knowing where I sit politically. That's why I feel that neither side offers anything for this year's election and will go elsewhere.

Anything can look like anything from anyside of the political spectrum. Where the truth lies is in facts and statistics. If a group of conservatives do a site with proof that also means at the same time a group of liberals could have done the exact same thing and they would have gotten the same results. It is a math equation, anybody can do the same equation and still get the same answer.

Sky, again, you are coming out of nowhere and just goin out to personally attack people. That thing you said about maturity is completely irrelevant. A woman can be beautiful no matter what age you are, simply bringing maturity into this is a very sophomoric way to TRY to insult someone. Who cares, if a woman is good lookin then that is something we can all find common ground on and it actually settles down the arguement. So good job on recognizing that one Sky, two thumbs up. I say again, go away, you are trying to coax me into a fight and it just won't work; if nextime you want to start a fight with me, go about it differently. You will probably respond to me something like "oh see you are a fanatic hippocrit because just by answering me you are fighting and attack me and I hate myself and cookies are yummy!" Sky, get over yourself and just don't talk to me anymore please. No, it is not me trying to stop your freedom of speech, it is me telling you that I am just not going to pay attention to you.

"Rush Limbaugh is the worst example of a talk show host I have heard."

You had better look at reality. Rush has been at it for 20 years. If he were full of hot air, he would not have the following that he has. He just signed a 400 million dollar contract.

Liberals have attempted to compete with Rush but none have been successful. Liberal talkers show their true colors and then the public reaction is belief that they belong in the nut house. Look at the stats. Air America was a liberal talk radio network started by George Soros. Air America is in bankruptcy and it attempted to stay afloat by taking money from a children's charity.

"Rush Limbaugh is the worst example of a talk show host I have heard."

You had better look at reality. Rush has been at it for 20 years. If he were full of hot air, he would not have the following that he has. He just signed a 400 million dollar contract.

Liberals have attempted to compete with Rush but none have been successful. Liberal talkers show their true colors and then the public reaction is belief that they belong in the nut house. Look at the stats. Air America was a liberal talk radio network started by George Soros. Air America is in bankruptcy and it attempted to stay afloat by taking money from a children's charity.

Hey Redneck don't forget Clear Channel Broadcasting. They are blowing ridiculous amounts of money trying to keep liberal talk radio on the air while ALL of their republican based shows are signing million dollar deals all the time. www.schnittshow.com The Schnitt Show for example just recently signed a deal with Jones Broadcasting and XM radio.

Liberals HATE Rush with a passion because he constantly just makes them look like asses. Rush has been quoted as the "Nemsis of the Democratic Party." In complete honesty though, Rush is too far to the right for me personally, but when NO good music is on and rap blows balls, I need something on while driving, I sometimes turn him on and I get some humor out of it.

Speaking of Clear Channel, they have really made an attempt to make liberal talk radio work. If you look at the station list, of liberal shows, they are on small stations with no ratings. To make a long story short, liberal talk radio does not sell. Advertisers don't want to be associated with liberal nutballs. I would boycott the products of anyone that sponcers nutball talk.

The biggest liberal nutjobs are on CBS, MSNBC and CNN. The only sane TV network is Fox News.

Hey Redneck don't forget Clear Channel Broadcasting. They are blowing ridiculous amounts of money trying to keep liberal talk radio on the air while ALL of their republican based shows are signing million dollar deals all the time. www.schnittshow.com The Schnitt Show for example just recently signed a deal with Jones Broadcasting and XM radio.

Liberals HATE Rush with a passion because he constantly just makes them look like asses. Rush has been quoted as the "Nemsis of the Democratic Party." In complete honesty though, Rush is too far to the right for me personally, but when NO good music is on and rap blows balls, I need something on while driving, I sometimes turn him on and I get some humor out of it.

That was no slip of the toung. Obama admits that he is sympathetic toward Muslims in his book.

The statement regarding the pig was intentional. To a Muslim, calling someone a "pig" is the ultimate insult.

From Audacity of Hope:'I will stand with the Muslims should the

political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

This idiot Obama is really dangerous.

In all fairness Redneck that was a slip of the tongue. I, PERSONALLY, have never gotten my religious faith mixed up but it can happen and I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. That and lets go after something that was NOT a slip up like him calling Palin a pig.

nevermind this isn't a place for me to ramble about political views

Don't worry tenderheart,ALL political views are fully endorsed in here :D I may not agree with Redneck or DL88 or Artemis Maximusmus Glutious Bungholio but I will contininue to look at their views on other topics with an open-mind. I guess I'm liberal like that :lol:

Don't worry tenderheart,ALL political views are fully endorsed in here :D I may not agree with Redneck or DL88 or Artemis Maximusmus Glutious Bungholio but I will contininue to look at their views on other topics with an open-mind. I guess I'm liberal like that :lol:

We can throw nasty words and stuff around but you have to understand at the same point that people may not agree with you and see things differently than you but that is their view. At the end of the day (or november) what is it worth anymore, it is gonna be that way for another 4 years; that is why we vote every 4 years. This is the U.S. we don't want, and never have had, a king or dicktator nor do we want one.

George Washington once said this after the war when he was asked to be king, "Why would I fight to get rid of George the 3rd just to make room for George the 1st."

Bungholio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFAcPMtfqqE

I never said anything about her not being hot, or that it was wrong, or anything. What I stated was if you want to be taken serious, then you don't need to add stuff like that in, and you don't need to keep mudslinging and using words like you do.

You wonder why people go after you? Seriously, look at what you say, and how you react.

The only reason I "came out of nowhere" was all the crap that has been going on in these topics. Obviously you don't really take everything into play concerning my topics. You are personalizing this, making it all about you. Look at my post, and look at my original one on poll-atics. Neither one was aimed just "at you". I combine everything into one post, instead of spamming the topic. I don't need to make multiple posts on the same topic when I can cover everything on 1 post.

The post of mine above has replies to 3 different people, not just you. The one on Poll-atics has replies specifically to 2 people, as well as some general stuff that a few different people had brought up over the time, and I was voicing my opinion on it.

-Sky

Look I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than for a ride in Ted Kennedy's car!

Sorry I have been absent lately, had to get some oral surgery which sucked. I can appreciate my dentist trying everything he can for my tooth even if it means me being in pain, and he is a great dentist, but I wish he'd just route canal the damn thing already so it is dead and I won't feel it. <_<

Anyways one word can describe ted kennedy.....Chappaquiddick. What comes around goes around and right now, for Mary Jo Kopechne, it is coming around. Have a fun last few years eddy.

I wouldn't want to meet my maker if I was Teddy. Chappaquiddick should have been the end of the Kennedy legacy.

Sorry I have been absent lately, had to get some oral surgery which sucked. I can appreciate my dentist trying everything he can for my tooth even if it means me being in pain, and he is a great dentist, but I wish he'd just route canal the damn thing already so it is dead and I won't feel it. <_<

Anyways one word can describe ted kennedy.....Chappaquiddick. What comes around goes around and right now, for Mary Jo Kopechne, it is coming around. Have a fun last few years eddy.

How so?

It's mostly the blatant insults and complete disregard and contempt for any opinion which is in the least disagreement. It's also the rumor-mongering, the vehement slurs, and the general ignorant hatred. Take your pick. Pretty much every post for the last six pages (with a few exceptions. Very few) is full of both.

It's mostly the blatant insults and complete disregard and contempt for any opinion which is in the least disagreement. It's also the rumor-mongering, the vehement slurs, and the general ignorant hatred. Take your pick. Pretty much every post for the last six pages (with a few exceptions. Very few) is full of both.

Welcome to politics, enjoy your stay :thumbsup: