LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

American Dad

anondl

Last night on American Dad Steve (the son) and Roger (the alien) were wearing diapers. I was surfing between this and another show and did not see the premise for the diapers. Did anyone see this episode?

Anondl

Steve and Roger had played a bad practical joke on Klaus (the fish). Klaus promised revenge, so Steve and Roger agreed not to sleep or leave each other's sight because they were afraid of what Klaus might do to them if he caught them off guard. Thus, neither Steve nor Roger dared to even go to the bathroom. That's why they were wearing diapers.

Steve and Roger had played a bad practical joke on Klaus (the fish). Klaus promised revenge, so Steve and Roger agreed not to sleep or leave each other's sight because they were afraid of what Klaus might do to them if he caught them off guard. Thus, neither Steve nor Roger dared to even go to the bathroom. That's why they were wearing diapers.

Thanx, I didn't know it was a repeat. I have dialup so links to episodes though appreciated are not useful to me. I'll have to hope its repeated again.

Anondl