LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Wife Diapered Me Again

So I just have to brag or tell someone and this board is my best chance because you will all understand. My wife and I have been together over 4 years and the last two years I had given up diapers and she was happy for it. But after much arguing recently we finally started understanding what the other was feeling and came to a new understanding about each other. And she opened her self up to my diapered lifestyle once again. So I bought a nice new pack of Bambino classicos and she immediately opened the pack and thought they were soo cute and wanted to know if I wanted her to put them on me. Well of course I said "YEAH!!". And the next night after work she asked right away, "no diapers tonight?". So things are looking up after so long. This is a new chapter for me. Its nice when you feel like you start to understand your partner. Thx for reading!! The funny thing about this story is I know she gets on our computer and lurks through this forum to see what I post....LOL!!! So hopefully she'll read this and be pleased to know how happy she can make me.

So I just have to brag or tell someone and this board is my best chance because you will all understand. My wife and I have been together over 4 years and the last two years I had given up diapers and she was happy for it. But after much arguing recently we finally started understanding what the other was feeling and came to a new understanding about each other. And she opened her self up to my diapered lifestyle once again. So I bought a nice new pack of Bambino classicos and she immediately opened the pack and thought they were soo cute and wanted to know if I wanted her to put them on me. Well of course I said "YEAH!!". And the next night after work she asked right away, "no diapers tonight?". So things are looking up after so long. This is a new chapter for me. Its nice when you feel like you start to understand your partner. Thx for reading!! The funny thing about this story is I know she gets on our computer and lurks through this forum to see what I post....LOL!!! So hopefully she'll read this and be pleased to know how happy she can make me.

Just remember that there is a two way street with your wife and take care of her needs too... even if it is just a night out on the town or a breakfast in bed!

Guest Mandi Danielle

Ya you should make sure to take care of her needs. When she says "no diapers tonight" thats a bad thing.

I think what he meant in his post, is his wife asked, "No diapers tonight?" As to lead him into asking.

I think what he meant in his post, is his wife asked, "No diapers tonight?" As to lead him into asking.

I agree, which is why it has a question mark........it was a question not a statement.

Backindiapers, that's great news........am I correct in thinking that this was the first time a woman diapered you? I remember the first time my wife diapered me and it felt kind of strange, another person doing it after all those years of doing it myself. Did you find that it felt that way for you too?

Beth

Just remember that there is a two way street with your wife and take care of her needs too... even if it is just a night out on the town or a breakfast in bed!

Oh no worries about me taking care of her....LOL!! She is quite the spoiled wife and she would attest to that. There are always back rubs or other treats for her. I often try to think of ways of making her happy. We both truly want to make each other happy. We have a fabulous relationship.

You are correct! She wanted to diaper me or at least make sure I didn't want to be in them. It was very very nice to hear her say those words.

I agree, which is why it has a question mark........it was a question not a statement.

Backindiapers, that's great news........am I correct in thinking that this was the first time a woman diapered you? I remember the first time my wife diapered me and it felt kind of strange, another person doing it after all those years of doing it myself. Did you find that it felt that way for you too?

Beth

Actually my wife is not the first woman to diaper me but this was exciting because she had not diapered me in over two years. When we first got together my wife would diaper me but I was a bit obsessive about my AB side and I became very selfish. So in time I ended up giving up the diapers but its impossible to give them up totally. So this time around there has to be moderation. I spent the last two years learning how to care for her and her needs. And recently she's come back around to understanding my desire for diapers. Its as with all things in life....there must be moderation.

• 3 weeks later...

i just recently shared my ab/dl side to my girlfriend, i was scared at first thinking she would not understand.

She was a little wierd about it at first, but after some long talks and expirementation, we are sharing my fantasies!

I agree this is a two way street! I am so grateful to have found a girl that is as open minded and adventurous as she.

I do my absolute best to keep her satisfied in every way, even though sometimes i fall short. I love her and i hope to spend the rest of my life with her!!!