LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty Girl Looking For A Dom Canadian Daddy

hello out there

i'm REALLY new to this , but my fantasy is an old one. I am a 19yr. old girl located in hamilton ontario.I'm fairly small 5'2 125lbs.I am a real person with webcam to prove and really wanna take my fantasy to the next level. I am looking for a Dom daddy between the ages 19-30 NO OLDER!!! that lives in southern ontario or is willing to travel. I don't know all the right terms but in my fantasy I am forced to wear diapers,and taught a lesson on being a good girl.I wanna be my real age (19) and I only like to pee in my diapers.Iwould also be up for "forced" sex , anal as well.Be changed and forced to do other baby things (without being a baby) (lol if that makes sence) If you are up to the challenge msg me back and ill give u my email. thanks

• 9 months later...

hello out there

i'm REALLY new to this , but my fantasy is an old one. I am a 19yr. old girl located in hamilton ontario.I'm fairly small 5'2 125lbs.I am a real person with webcam to prove and really wanna take my fantasy to the next level. I am looking for a Dom daddy between the ages 19-30 NO OLDER!!! that lives in southern ontario or is willing to travel. I don't know all the right terms but in my fantasy I am forced to wear diapers,and taught a lesson on being a good girl.I wanna be my real age (19) and I only like to pee in my diapers.Iwould also be up for "forced" sex , anal as well.Be changed and forced to do other baby things (without being a baby) (lol if that makes sence) If you are up to the challenge msg me back and ill give u my email. thanks

I know this is a little late. But I am a 21 year old male, living in Hamilton Onatio that would be up to the challenge, given the chance. Peace

• 7 months later...