LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onsies

The short answer is....

1) buy a standard "onesie" - more commonly called snapsie or body suit because of trademark issues - from the usual AB suppliers like DiaperConnection or DiaperStation for $25 - They look like a solid color (tight ? mine is) T-Shirt with jeans on - usually in pink, blue, white, or yellow, OR

2) buy a custom one in a nice baby print if you want, or solid. Add snaps in shoulder for a real babylook from a supplier like foreverakid.com for $35+ (depends on options).

I'm looking to buy a onsie.  Just curious to know who has some and where the best place to buy them are.  I havn't worn a onsie in a long, long time, but they look realy cool and I want to try one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fetware Products LLC

P.OBox 16663

Hooksett,NH 03106

They have t-shirts onesis in wh, blue and pink only for 26.00

Kins Products

130-3751 Jacombs Rd.

Richmond, BC V6V 2R4

1-800-665-2229

They have different style and the ladies are very helpful too. I have 2 my self. they have them in colors and baby prints. price is from 25.00 to 45.00 I love mine. Hope this will help you

For me there not for hiding, there more for just holding the diaper up when flooded. ^_^ You can get them in many diff styles and colors too, as listed above. Some times on Ebay theres even some cute ones with puffy sleaves and bows all over them ^_^.

lol, yea they are meant to help keep it all in so its not all leaky n sagy hehe

I love 'em On one hand they do a great job of hiding my diapers at work and when i'm out and on the other hand they hug you all the time making you awere of your diapers more :D

Adam in minnesota

Kins are good and not too expensive. Solid colours and prints.

Don't cover all of a larger nappy, but hold everything together and are very comfortable.

My other half looks very sexy in hers.

foreverakid.com they will custom fit and create an ab or concilment garmet. Mine are for enabeling myself to wear in public unnoticed. Marcie is the site owner/seamstress

Im not quite clear on what an onsie is hehe, I guess I never wore one or hadn't called them that. I think they're overalls but Im not sure :blink: Anyhow, Im sure everyone knows what a sleeper is, the little pajamas with the feet you know, I found one of those at Target; bright red with a teddy bear on it :) Not so much as a baby thing, I just happen to like them. They had pink and blue with snowflakes too, but I decided that red was probably the most manly.

• 3 weeks later...

I use a onsie a lot. I got mine from Kins. They run about $20 U.S. I like them because they hold my diapers in place, especially when they are wet. I hate it when diapers get wet and sag.

Wet and saggy diapers are uncomfortable for this baby, too! I've been wearing onesies more since the Attends 10's came out. They get heavy when they're wet.

I have several white ones that I wear as an undershirt. I also have some colors and a couple baby prints.

• 4 weeks later...

A onsie is basicly a long t-shirt that has a piece that fastens together betwen your legs. The snaps keep the shirt from riding up and your diaper from falling down ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A onsie is great. They help to keep the diaper from sagging and leaking. I also like the feel of the onsie holding the wet diaper close to my body.

Guest Guest

i wanna get a nice pink onsie but they cost alot on eBay and i dunno where else to get them in the UK

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:horse:

Claire you can get onsies from hbenterprises in kent,.

The e-mail addy is www.hbenterprise.co.uk hope this helps. :D